• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Nah, TrueBlue lives like 30 minutes South East of me.

EDIT: Unless he isn't going to be living there during this time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I did indeed say that. I dunno who else has a car in sfl though. Seibrik? Benny if he goes?

Cfl for the most part can ride with me or Ryan or we get dropped off cause no parking at the bus stop

I just want tickets to open already. I already got 11/9 off work so I'm pretty hyped

And trueblue will probably be in college in gainesville again so I dunno if hell be in sfl

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright, thanks for clarifying, seems like we got two and a half months to figure this out...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Waits till the last day*

Player-1

Smash Legend
^^^^

Guys, Megabus tickets are now available for this date please book your rides now so they're still VERY cheap. Right now it seems like it'll be a $2 round trip (plus like a really small reservation fee) from anywhere going directly to Atlanta.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What's some good food around this area? I like to go to unique food places when I travel OoS.

:018:

Player-1

Smash Legend
There's tons of fast food, IHOP, Waffle House, Steakhouses (long horns, outback, etc.), one of those fancy asian restaurants where they cook the food in front of you and the chef does a bunch of cool tricks

DRN

Smash Lord
There's tons of fast food, IHOP, Waffle House, Steakhouses (long horns, outback, etc.), one of those fancy asian restaurants where they cook the food in front of you and the chef does a bunch of cool tricks
Lol he said unique.

@Seagull I can ask a friend of mine who lives in Cummings but i dont know any really good places off the top of my head since i dont live in the area.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What's some good food around this area? I like to go to unique food places when I travel OoS.

Joe, thats why you're cool. You on that Adam Richmond grind like me when I travel :laugh:

While were in atlanta waiting for the pickup we can go to the vortex burger place or gladys knight chicken & Waffles. I went to both last year and they are both worth it (I may be slightly biased on the gladys knights one for obvious reasons)

Edit: btw, I bought my tickets leaving 2pm from orlando that friday leaving atlanta around noon that sunday. the 12:15 from atlanta that sunday looks to have shot up $29 already though lol. Actually from orlando, all of the tickets are at least 29 except for like 11:30pm that night. I did however get a few extra for sunday at different times than mine, along with a Monday one, just in case someone wants to leave at those times instead.

(and i bought 2 tickets on that Friday one for myself for more space. swag)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe, thats why you're cool. You on that Adam Richmond grind like me when I travel :laugh:

While were in atlanta waiting for the pickup we can go to the vortex burger place or gladys knight chicken & Waffles. I went to both last year and they are both worth it (I may be slightly biased on the gladys knights one for obvious reasons)
LOL. Yea.

Like when I went to Mi I went to this top quality authentic Ramen shop. When I went to Nc I went to Cook-out a few times. Nj I been a few places though usually eat subway at Apex events lol.

I'll probably come to this via my rewards points from visa and 60 dollars credit for a flight from not going to Whobo due to cancelling. 80 dollar flight prob total :bee:. Just need a good teammate before I confirm.

Any of you will do: Will, McPP, Fatal, Ally, Fino, any good :metaknight:/:olimar:, or Kain (If he'd team with my :metaknight: lmao).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL. Yea.

Like when I went to Mi I went to this top quality authentic Ramen shop. When I went to Nc I went to Cook-out a few times. Nj I been a few places though usually eat subway at Apex events lol.

I'll probably come to this via my rewards points from visa and 60 dollars credit for a flight from not going to Whobo due to cancelling. 80 dollar flight prob total :bee:. Just need a good teammate before I confirm.

Any of you will do: Will, McPP, Fatal, Ally, Fino, any good :metaknight:/:olimar:, or Kain (If he'd team with my :metaknight: lmao).

Apex has this godlike stromboli place like a mile away from the venue. Stuff Yer Face. Heres a pic from last year:

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
LOL. Yea.

Ill team with ya joe we got this :)

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright, I am in need of a ride from SFL to Orlando, Coral Springs to be exact.

I can only take the 8:00 PM or 11:30 PM rides for Megabus on 11/9/12, because I have school that whole week.

I will take any offers, please and thank you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think theres some orlando who've already said due to class issues/other things they can only take the 8pm bus probably (Ryan, Noa mainly). so if SFL does go on that late bus you should probably get a ride to one of their house

I dunno who else down there has a car though. Unless you have to take a random bus from down there to orlando

8Bitman

Smash Master
Its a great ice breaker... cuz women take the topic from feeling sorry 4 me 2 sex... EVERYTIME. Try it 1 day if ur single again.

:sonic:

:phone:
Well that escalated quickly...

Also Danny, don't you drive???

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just bought my tickets!

SFL needs to get on this ASAP cuz the only ticket to return at a reasonable hour was $29!!!

total cost for me was $32.50

heres my info for those that either wana be on my bus or just plan on going with me from sfl

Trip information:
Fri, Nov 9 2012
Depart Orlando, FL, Lynx Central Station - 455 North Garland Ave on November 9, 2012 11:30 PM arrive Atlanta, GA, MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW at November 10, 2012 8:45 AM

Trip information:
Sun, Nov 11 2012
Depart Atlanta, GA, MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW on November 11, 2012 12:15 PM arrive Orlando, FL, Lynx Central Station - 455 North Garland Ave at November 11, 2012 9:00 PM

as TEMPTING as the 1 dollar trip back was in the wii hours of sunday night, i can't do it cuz i dont want to miss my classes monday morning.

sooooo keep that in mind if u are in my car, the 1 dollar trip is NOT an option

also, GA/Orlando peeps

contact me asap so we can plan housing/pickup/dropoff stuffs

thanks!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont mind florida random posts, just look at the florida megabus thread its all consolidated there :laugh:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Marta to North Springs Station, I'll pick you up there (Marta will cost you probably about 5 bucks round trip which you'll probably need since that's where I'll be dropping people off at)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom