• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi - Everyone Else Cheated! (Assist Trophy Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Not to mention he's trapped in spin-off limbo, something you cannot say for some other characters like Toad or Bowser Jr.

It may not matter much, but never contributing much to ether the Mario or Wario series hurts the odds.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That's really cool any chance you can do one with mario luigi and wario?? Ive always been sorta interested to see how tall waluigi is in comparison
Alright, here's an image of your size comparison request. The Mario, Luigi, and Wario models are from Brawl, while the Waluigi model is from Mario Party 9.

No rescaling, as the moveset files have Mario, Luigi, and Wario set at a 1x scale. Simply put, Wario is going to look rather short when compared to everyone else.

[collapse=Size Comparison]
[/collapse]

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's an image of your size comparison request. The Mario, Luigi, and Wario models are from Brawl, while the Waluigi model is from Mario Party 9.

No rescaling, as the moveset files have Mario, Luigi, and Wario set at a 1x scale. Simply put, Wario is going to look rather short when compared to everyone else.

[collapse=Size Comparison]
[/collapse]
Thank you for taking the time to make it
*wow wario is short*

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
He looks too big to me. A whole head taller than Luigi? Though if you rescale him his head might look too small in comparison to the others. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DANG LANKY.

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
He looks too big to me. A whole head taller than Luigi? Though if you rescale him his head might look too small in comparison to the others. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DANG LANKY.
It matches the wario ???bros??? theme though
Mario is short and fat
Wario is shorter and obese
And likewise
Luigi is tall and skinny
Waluigi is taller and anorexic

D

Deleted member

I don't like how Wario is so short in Brawl.
He's supposed to be around Luigi's height...

He's not "too big".
That's how Waluigi actually is compared to Mario and Luigi.

But as I said, Wario is shorter than usual in Brawl.

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
It matches the Wario "Bros." theme though
Mario is short and fat
Wario is shorter and obese
And likewise
Luigi is tall and skinny
Waluigi is taller and anorexic
Uhh, you are aware that Wario is actually taller than Mario right ? He's only small like that in Brawl, for some reason.

D

Deleted member

Dude, maybe Wario was shorter than Mario in the past, but that doesn't mean that if Wario is taller than him now, it is false.

It just means they made him taller than Mario now.

D

Deleted member

MarioWiki said:
Wario is actually not as short as he appears. He appears much wider than others and he's taller than Mario. In fact, Wario is as tall as Luigi regardless of his stout appearance, but he is still shorter than others such as Peach and Waluigi.
He's not all that short. It's mostly the fact he's wider than most other characters that gives the ILLUSION he's short.

D

Deleted member

Stubby legs plus large torso (due to fat) and broad shoulders (due to muscle).

But enough talking about how short Wario should be, as this is a thread about Waluigi and his tall lanky body.

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
Stubby legs plus large torso (due to fat) and broad shoulders (due to muscle).

But enough talking about how short Wario should be, as this is a thread about Waluigi and his tall lanky body.
Yeah that got out of hand but to end it i must say i do agree he should be somewhat taller in SSB4. Any who WALUIGI TIME I know the poll everyone is talking about lost quite a bit of credit when dunsparce was added but i think it is still noteworthy that last time i saw it everyones favorite anorexic plumber was in the lead

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@GoldenYuiitusin & Waluigi: I suggest that you discuss Wario somewhere else, as this is supposed to be a Waluigi discussion thread.

D

Deleted member

@GoldenYuiitusin & Waluigi: I suggest that you discuss Wario somewhere else, as this is supposed to be a Waluigi discussion thread.
I suggest you read everything that was said, as the discussion has already become Waluigi Time two hours before you said that. :p

King of Brawl

Smash Rookie
There was a Waluigi thread and I didn't post my support.
Thanks for the heads up. :mad:

Oh well. I feel that he would be a great addition, due to him being one of the only Mario characters considerable for long-reaching that isn't slow. Seriously, those legs and arms.

I feel like it would be totally rad to have an alternate costume for him like Mario and Luigi, so that way on team-battles, we could all just support the same color.

What if he did his thorns as an over-b-ish rush, like Ike's over-b, except less launch and damage, but with the ability to go through his opponents and have the thorns follow him. Of course they dissipate rather fast, but it could be enough to throw somebody jumping/rolling off-guard.

Although I personally don't see the appeal in this, he could somehow use his Waluigi Racer. Possibly like Wario's bike.

I love the idea of his swim from Power Tennis as a float. Good ideas in this thread.
Glad to see I'm not the only Purple-loving Plumber out there.

Just to update that poll going on, we were winning until so many votes came out of nowhere and degraded us to tenth.
The site: http://vgtribune.com/smash-poll-2012-semifinals/

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When the heck was Wario shorter than Mario? His first appearance was him HUGE

There was a Waluigi thread and I didn't post my support.
Thanks for the heads up. :mad:

Oh well. I feel that he would be a great addition, due to him being one of the only Mario characters considerable for long-reaching that isn't slow. Seriously, those legs and arms.

I feel like it would be totally rad to have an alternate costume for him like Mario and Luigi, so that way on team-battles, we could all just support the same color.

What if he did his thorns as an over-b-ish rush, like Ike's over-b, except less launch and damage, but with the ability to go through his opponents and have the thorns follow him. Of course they dissipate rather fast, but it could be enough to throw somebody jumping/rolling off-guard.

Although I personally don't see the appeal in this, he could somehow use his Waluigi Racer. Possibly like Wario's bike.

I love the idea of his swim from Power Tennis as a float. Good ideas in this thread.
Glad to see I'm not the only Purple-loving Plumber out there.

Just to update that poll going on, we were winning until so many votes came out of nowhere and degraded us to tenth.
The site: http://vgtribune.com/smash-poll-2012-semifinals/
I saw that. I think someone is cheating. Some characters instantly got 5000 votes in a matter of hours

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
Wow there is some serious hacking going on especially for skull kid, and ghirahim also i believe dunsparce got reset again.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Wow there is some serious hacking going on especially for skull kid, and ghirahim also i believe dunsparce got reset again.
I feel like it's just one person spamming their 8 picks over and over.. which I don't really mind because that means Waluigi kicked Dunsparce out of the top 8 lol.

Waluigi Time!

Bio-Blue

Smash Cadet
WHAT!! Waluigi has been kicked out of the top 8!?

I blame skull kid and mega man.
Skull kid had his chance.
And as for mega man, I just plain don't want to see him in SSB4, especially if it means that Waluigi isn't in it.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I blame the fact that the poll was kind of a joke to begin with, and continues to be one with all the bots and 4chan freaks.

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
WHAT!! Waluigi has been kicked out of the top 8!?

I blame skull kid and mega man.
Skull kid had his chance.
And as for mega man, I just plain don't want to see him in SSB4, especially if it means that Waluigi isn't in it.

:phone:
THANK YOU!!! *cries* finally someone else who shares my dislike of megaman. Anyway....HE GOT KNOCKED OUT OF THE TOP 8!!!! did someone else jump up 6000 votes in 2 minutes??

D

Deleted member

I fail to see how Mega Man would contribute to Waluigi's exclusion. The fan base needs to worry about Toad, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, and even Geno and Dr. Mario upsurping Waluigi's chance to get in, not a third-party character who has no canonical relation to the Mario universe.

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
I fail to see how Mega Man would contribute to Waluigi's exclusion. The fan base needs to worry about Toad, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, and even Geno and Dr. Mario upsurping Waluigi's chance to get in, not a third-party character who has no canonical relation to the Mario universe.
I just don't like megaman in general never have. Just my personal opinion sorry if i have offended you. :(

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of would like just a "Super Mario Bros. Brawl" along with a "Super Sonic Bros. Brawl"

Bio-Blue

Smash Cadet
No he doesn't have any contribution to it, But I felt like pointing that out just because I'm not a big mega-man fan. And also because two spots that could be taken up by other worthy and possible candidates, are being taken up by a third party member, and skull kid, who I see really having no point in since they didn't include him in brawl, which what I was looking forward to. But was sadly disappointed.

Eitherway, I just don't want any third-party character altogether. I find them pointless. And I'm sad to see Waluigi out of the top eight.
:c

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
I think what he meant is "be careful for other Mario characters taking his place, not Megaman"
I know i was just excited to see someone else not support megaman for SSB4. (we're a very small minority you know) Anywho i see waluigi's biggest threat as Jr who has an edge as being a major character in the newer main series games.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know i was just excited to see someone else not support megaman for SSB4. (we're a very small minority you know) Anywho i see waluigi's biggest threat as Jr who has an edge as being a major character in the newer main series games.
He hasn't been for the last some games as far as I've seen

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
I blame the fact that the poll was kind of a joke to begin with, and continues to be one with all the bots and 4chan freaks.
I don't expect you to know the story behind all of this, but whatever; I'll do it.

1) Smash poll begins, little notice it

2) 4chan notices it, legitimately votes for waluigi

3) Someone somewhere on a forum I will not name, got angry. He/she then went to other 2 sites to rally them on vote spam for shulk And Girahim

4) 4chan scoffs at their efforts, promotes Dunsparce (It was a legitimate nomination to symbolize how tired they were of poster pokemon like lucario and zoroark; as well as an original idea no matter how silly it is)

5) They get even angrier, they votebot for Shulk and Girahim

6)A Forum dedicated to pokemon (again I won't name), gets mad at both; vote bots N

7) Eventually Dunsparce gets a majority of legitmate votes, and just 700 bot votes. Regardless, they were far ahead of the pack

8) Poll creator in question is biased against 4chan. As a result, he resets both Dunsparce (which he had an honest good reason to) and Waluigi (which didn't have any vote bots)

9) Walugi and Dunsparce, yet again, get ahead of the pack with 100% legit votes

10) 2 Big time Zelda forum/sites I won't name, has their users in IRC chat decide to pull off a Mass Vote bot campaign via proxy resets for Girahim and Skull Kid, while vote spamming for Krool and Ridley as scapegoats for later (just to wipe the floors with them)

11) Here we are now. The Poll creator even said on the twitter he doesn't care anymore about votebotting and he is well aware that the Zelda fans rigged 100% of their votes

He then went on that 4chan should do a bot war with zelda botters in question and see who comes out on top. The poll creator is encouraging vote botting against vote botters for specific characters 4chan right now could care less for two reasons, one that its summer (which rarely gives them motivation to do anything). Second, they knew as long as that guy is in charge of the poll; it will remain rigged and biased

And this will be presented to Sakurai at TGS? Pathetic. I cannot even believe the audacity and vulgarity this guy has to do so

Dexident

Smash Journeyman
I think Waluigi is a perfect candidate for Brawl. He definitely should be included and definitely over Bowser Jr. and Toad. I can't imagine either of those characters being any fun to play as.

Plus we already have Mario - Wario

And Luigi - ....

I'd play Waluigi, no doubt.

I also think he is a very likely addition to the game.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I think Waluigi is a perfect candidate for Brawl. He definitely should be included and definitely over Bowser Jr. and Toad. I can't imagine either of those characters being any fun to play as.

Plus we already have Mario - Wario

And Luigi - ....

I'd play Waluigi, no doubt.

I also think he is a very likely addition to the game.
Ugh! By that logic, Daisy is also a very likely addition to the game.

Mario - Wario
Luigi - Waluigi
Peach - Daisy

This is Super Smash Bros., not Mario Party.

D

Deleted member

Ugh! By that logic, Daisy is also a very likely addition to the game.

Mario - Wario
Luigi - Waluigi
Peach - Daisy

This is Super Smash Bros., not Mario Party.

1. He's saying Waluigi would be fun to play as.
2. He's saying that since we have Wario, we might as well have Waluigi. NOTE: He did not use that as logic for him to be in nor as a reason he is likely.
3. Waluigi is likely. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom