• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lmao dont worry Bassem, unless they prove it to me by playing my falcon with their wario, they got nothing to say at all. 5 grabs, is all I need to kill wario. even if I get CG to 70, Falcon is heavy and dies around 140+. you die at 80-90. GG.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
Lmao dont worry Bassem, unless they prove it to me by playing my falcon with their wario, they got nothing to say at all. 5 grabs, is all I need to kill wario. even if I get CG to 70, Falcon is heavy and dies around 140+. you die at 80-90. GG.

uhh wario kills falcon earlier than 140%

and GL grabbing wario with falcon

i dont see what falcon does to wario that ZSS, D3, SNAKE, yoshi, and half the cast can't

SDIing knee is ridiculously easy btw so thats not gonna kill as early as you think

Phantom X, I need you to answer all the other questions that haven't been answered.

So I can be useful and update the OP.

Does anyone want to be interviewed by the way?

Fiction? Toobusy? BMX? Gichan?
sure?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Something seems off with your assessment why does wario die at 80-90? Also FYI kills wario dumb early from a GR that doesn't prevent us from ****** the ever loving bull**** out of him.

judge!

Smash Ace
u on crack falcon is heavy and ally has insane DI check my vid i hit him with a fresh u air at 150 on brinstar and he still lived. and its not very hard to grab wario with any char. to easy to bait with pivots.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
u on crack falcon is heavy and ally has insane DI check my vid i hit him with a fresh u air at 150 on brinstar and he still lived. and its not very hard to grab wario with any char. to easy to bait with pivots.
Yeah but the only problem with that is that you're committing to attacking. Two I saw that video ally's DI was sick. Unless I'm mistaken you we're in total control for the majority of the match but it just slipped away in the end. Try camping him next time and then see how bad the match up is. Going back to the video it's clearly not the fact that the match up is in favor of Captain Falcon it's clear the 30 random fsmashes you've thrown out in the first minute. You we're definitely trying way to hard to get a kill.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Lol, You guys are highly underestimating falcon just because of his position on the tier list and that is a mistake. Im not trying to convince anyone that the matchup is 60-40 falcon. I couldnt care less what everyone else thinks. I know this is a bs matchup for wario and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise.

Once any of you beat ally's falcon, then come and talk to me about how bad wario ***** falcon, until then, my opinion on this isnt changing.

Shoot, I may even change my mind if you can beat MY falcon with wario. Anyways, we will see what happens with this.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Lol, You guys are highly underestimating falcon just because of his position on the tier list and that is a mistake. Im not trying to convince anyone that the matchup is 60-40 falcon. I couldnt care less what everyone else thinks. I know this is a bs matchup for wario and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise.

Once any of you beat ally's falcon, then come and talk to me about how bad wario ***** falcon, until then, my opinion on this isnt changing.

Shoot, I may even change my mind if you can beat MY falcon with wario. Anyways, we will see what happens with this.
If the Wario is super aggro throws out random kill moves and plays very unsafe then yeah he'll lose. He'll lose to any character TBH. However, if you *gasp* camp and play smart and safe there's literally no way he can beat you. If you can't say that then whatever. Falcon has nothing on Wario it doesn't matter how much you lose or judge loses to falcon it's the truth until you guys play the match up correctly then that's going to be the results. I think the people who took C. Falcon for granted are the ones who lost to him.

Also @ Judge Ally was up 2-0 in the setup so he went falcon....If he would of started the set as Falcon and 3-0'd you then maybe I'd believe your claims even more however, since he didn't and only did it when he already had the set well in hand I find it hard to believe that ally truely believes that this match up is in Falcon's favor.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Okie dokie. Feel free to think what you like. I wasn't playing super aggro when I played against ally and he still beat me. The videos will be uploaded and you can see for yourself. I wasnt making very many blatant errors.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Okie dokie. Feel free to think what you like. I wasn't playing super aggro when I played against ally and he still beat me. The videos will be uploaded and you can see for yourself. I wasnt making very many blatant errors.
Super aggro is prob an exaggerating on my part but i'll look forward to the vids.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
God forbid Ally is just a better player than the Warios he's beating. It's obviously a terrible matchup, and not the fact that he can read you guys like books. Of course if he can predict you he's going to abuse something good that he has, but face it, he's gonna do that with anyone he plays as.

I don't really think Wario destroys Falcon or anything, but it's not a matchup we lose. He has to read for the grabs or rely on your mistakes, that's a player strength, not a character one.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yes ally is a better player than me but as I posted in the MU thread, I had an easier time with his snake than I did with his falcon.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude,
did ally AND phantom x AND bassem just agree with me?

i have happy dayzzzz :)

and forreal though.
tires don exits.
thxbye.

edit: minorities win. we are taking over america.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
til it comes down to it. then he plays gay. ill get u next time when im not playing like crap elliot XD.

ally I need 1 grab to kill falcon lol.

i want to be interviewed.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
LOL @ u thinking u can beat me with your falcon

EDIT: @ the johns. I blame your girlfriend lol.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Lol everyone kept referring to it. im going to **** your falcon AND your snake ally.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
fiction will just quit wario half way through the set and go ic's

-.-

Top Bottom