• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
you have to understand that lain is not so great vs wairo in general and im pretty sure krystedez's ******** playstyle threw him off a bit

but in the end it was his ******** playstyle that lost GFs for him.

tl;dr throwing bikes is a dumb ****ing ******** strategy
And this has to do with entertainment how?

When I saw his playstyle game 1 I was amazed that Wario could be played like that. MAkes me think I might be able to throw off a bunch of other players with a similar strategy since they wouldn't except a playstyle like that unless really high level.

Which equals maybe 2 or 3 people in my region. :D

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
no johns.

also im pretty sure Mks hitboxes make tires go away lol
yes johns

And yes i think a few of his attacks make them disappear.
One question why does it beat nado sometimes?

Like sometimes i throw it while he's nadoing and it knocks him out but other times it wont. I heard nado gains more priority the longer its used is that true?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I thought the nado priority was dependent on how much they pressed B.

The big tire should knock him out of his nado.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I feel like everytime i try to explain someone anything about nado i always end it with "...should knock him out of his nado"

....This game is ****ing awesome.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
His name is Ally and he's not your Ally Wario.

hunger!

Smash Champion
why are people surprised ally's wario is good? He's extremely smart and knows the character cause it's his b+ main. not that hard of a concept.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah cause he be broken in Brawl + and Brawl - rofl

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
Hi all, I'm new and I want to learn Wario so I was wondering if I could ask some questions in here. :) First, what is an autocancelled aerial, and how do you do it with Wario's aerials? Second, what is a ledgedropped aerial, how does it give you invincibility frames, and how long do these frames last for Wario? Thanks in advance Wario guys. :)

Edit: Oops, one more- what is this fair to waft pseudo-combo? Obviously it's an fair to waft, but in what situation can I use it and why does it work if it's not a true combo?

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
autocancelled aeirals are when you use an aeiral and land so where it gives you no lag
to see what it looks like, do a short hop and immediately dair, wario will land normally with no lag. then short hop then wait til he's coming down to dair, he will pound his head

fair to waft doesnt really work but you can use fairs and uairs to bait airdodges which leads to a free waft

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Hi all, I'm new and I want to learn Wario so I was wondering if I could ask some questions in here. :) First, what is an autocancelled aerial, and how do you do it with Wario's aerials? Second, what is a ledgedropped aerial, how does it give you invincibility frames, and how long do these frames last for Wario? Thanks in advance Wario guys. :)

Edit: Oops, one more- what is this fair to waft pseudo-combo? Obviously it's an fair to waft, but in what situation can I use it and why does it work if it's not a true combo?
Welcome to the Wario boards.

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
autocancelled aeirals are when you use an aeiral and land so where it gives you no lag
to see what it looks like, do a short hop and immediately dair, wario will land normally with no lag. then short hop then wait til he's coming down to dair, he will pound his head
So autocancelling is just doing your aerial soon enough in your jump so that it finishes before you land?

Welcome to the Wario boards.

I'm not sure what this is about... aren't interviews for experienced players? Thanks for the warm welcome though! :)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
NO! Not at all!

The interviews are for anybody that mains Wario, new or not.

The point of those is to help the experienced members of the Wario boards get to know the less experienced and Vice-Versa.

hunger!

Smash Champion
i think i might be taking PX's color for my alternate suit.

Main red biker
Secondary Sailor (i think that's the name of it) w/e. im taking it for overalls =) goodbye green.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
i think i might be taking PX's color for my alternate suit.

Main red biker
Secondary Sailor (i think that's the name of it) w/e. im taking it for overalls =) goodbye green.
Red biker is the sexiest. I also enjoy the baby blue and homo pink outfit for some reason.

Top Bottom