• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO14 - Charlie Sheen Doesn't Want Your Acronyms ft. Mew2King

pesticide

Smash Lord

Pi

Smash Hero
I probably won't be able to attend rage Unless I can get a ride there
Mom says I can't her car for the weekend/out of town any more
though I'm in the process of buying my own car here soon
So if that goes through I should be able to come

I'm liking all these FL tourneys >=)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might think about going to this, since I haven't been to a tourney in ages. Also how's the melee attendance looking? Any SFL, or G-ville going? I kind of want to go to a tourney everyone is going tooz, so I can see all my bahdies. I'm a picky *******!

:colorful:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I might think about going to this, since I haven't been to a tourney in ages. Also how's the melee attendance looking? Any SFL, or G-ville going? I kind of want to go to a tourney everyone is going tooz, so I can see all my bahdies. I'm a picky *******!

I can probably convince my friend Eric Boosinger to come.
Seemingly you know him....

Plays brawl with the FGCU brawlers.

EDIT:
Thought this was the SWFL Brawl tourney. (May)

pesticide

Smash Lord
If brawl and melee are being run simultaneously then the tournament shouldn't last too late should it?

Depending on how late it might last I may be able to drive a few apopka people if any of u guys need a ride

(maybe)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG EWIC! I'd definitely come if Eric was there. I haven't seen him in forever!

EDIT: Realized you thought this was the swfl brawl tourney......is now sad because he prob won't be here. =(

EDIT 2: I'm confirmed going to this? Who wants to team? Colin, Juan? Or are you guys taken/too good to team with me these days? =P I'll team with anyone I'm familiar with/good friends with too!

Moonshine

Smash Cadet
If brawl and melee are being run simultaneously then the tournament shouldn't last too late should it?

Depending on how late it might last I may be able to drive a few apopka people if any of u guys need a ride

(maybe)
It shouldn't be too late. As if its any regular brawl/melee tournament since the events are independent of each other

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Double troll face

Cause his avatar is doing it for him

Did that pony purposefully make a troll face? If so I'm watching it tonight

And lade are you or any Tampa coming?

OverLade

Smash Hero
That's definitely an awesomeface lol. And yes the creator purposely put 4chan references in the show. So you're watching it tonight.

And at this point it's looking like we might bring a car but I won't be going. Im super hype for next Tampa tourney though we have so many new players to unveil who are becoming amazing. YALL THOUGHT GANJA WAS GOOD...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
That's definitely an awesomeface lol. And yes the creator purposely put 4chan references in the show. So you're watching it tonight.

And at this point it's looking like we might bring a car but I won't be going. Im super hype for next Tampa tourney though we have so many new players to unveil who are becoming amazing. YALL THOUGHT GANJA WAS GOOD...
Save replaaaays so we can all see x3

I'm still recording that last batch you gave me. I just got a little lazy because I have to be switching out brstms for those ones you wanted lol.

:rosalina:

Zoro

Smash Champion
OMG EWIC! I'd definitely come if Eric was there. I haven't seen him in forever!

EDIT: Realized you thought this was the swfl brawl tourney......is now sad because he prob won't be here. =(

EDIT 2: I'm confirmed going to this? Who wants to team? Colin, Juan? Or are you guys taken/too good to team with me these days? =P I'll team with anyone I'm familiar with/good friends with too!

Andy you seriously coming? that's awesome haven't seen you in a while

On a side note: I've been noticing that FL Melee players don't post much nowadays ....or maybe they just go unnoticed next to the mountain of pony pictures.

Top Bottom