• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Lucario

Browny

Smash Hater
no, I requested the SBR discussion get taken down, as well as many other members because it was a ******** thread. This one was actually made in the period where the SBR gave a cr@p about these weekly discussions, instead of the pathetic excuses all the recent ones have been

tedward2000

Smash Champion
And now, the Sonic Chat room is locked, and a really old 'historic' thread got locked, too.

XD

And Tenki, it looks like Nintendo got lazy with your friend code.
"Umm.... Lets just give this guy a bunch of 3's..."

and you sonics must'a really screwed things up, cause Xsyven is going to town on your boards.

And Boxob was banned again, XP.
-t2

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Too bad I never got to post in the Sonic boards. I could have stopped the spamming, or at least tried to.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Lucario is very floaty but he's also heavy, this virtually disguises his weight class just the same as Wario. I find that Lucario can Gimp easily with that high priority ultra-combo worthy fair.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This has been here long enough.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Ah, but cyan= researcher, aka imo most fun looking thing to do on smashboards. Besides, I'm Phil Nye the other Science guy, lol.

Top Bottom