• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
---------------------new biweeklies for 2007-----------------------------------------------

May 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biweekly

Singles-$5

Doubles-$5 per person

MLG RULES

NO Alcohole of ANY KIND

If i see any alcohol or any sortI will have to call Nealdts dad up and have him personally kick you out of my house and give you his scary mean look.

Biweeklies are supposed to start at 12pm (noon) if you are late I can try my best to postpone for 30 minutes because i know how bad traffic is. Biweeklies tend to end around 5-7pm depending on how many Tv's we have.

IF I win, I do not take any of the money for my own personal use. It all goes towards my parents for electricity and using the house~

more dates will be posted as the weeks go on~

it will be hosted at my house

8791 Natoma Ave
Westminster Ca 92683

$5 for singles and $5 a person for teams

you must enter both singles and doubles if you attend, we don't want anyone coming for just friendlies or sitting around while doubles is going on

hope all you socalers are happy

update
---------------
btw, these bi weeklies are only for so cal players to train so cal players. These are made to just train our area, but im sorry to say its not meant for outside competition. Its only for our area, but if you give me or mana a PM, I'm sure we can make some arrangements

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
biweeklies that tight. Ill be sure to make since Im out of school too and ill bring my bro and his friend if I can so you guys can beat the hell out of them.

Takaichi

Smash Cadet
**** thats close! i'll be there the last weekend of smash for me then summer school, first biweeklie, hope it'll be good...

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Count me in as always. But ummm, I probably won't be bringing my tv anymore because I don't like when I'm tired and want to go home and I have to wait for other people to finish and I don't want to be mean and kick them off. But aside from that, I'm good to go!

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sup guys, i've been way to busy with school >> good thing though, is that I will be off the entire summer.

probably can't make the 1st bi, thats my finals week >> and the 2nd one on June 11th is my b-day ^_^ but i'll be in Vegas <<

Should be good for anything else :D I also need to buy my FC plane ticket and find out who is getting me/staying with.

ais

Smash Cadet
Wow, that's freaking awesome, but it's like 1.5 hrs away...
that's cool, I'll try to make it.

Skeet skeeeeet...
and if I come I'll bring my digital camcorder.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
looks like ill be making all of these. Except if something comes up. ais... 1.5 hours is nothin man.

The GERM

Smash Ace
We were thinking of taking a road trip with the whole crew to say sup to you guys down there in Socal on the 25th. If I can get a car in time, we'd prollly get down there for one.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
1st biweekly im going to have the doc challenge or ganon challenge?

who is man enough to take these guys on? :p

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
everyone listen to me

DONT GO TO THIS MLG OR ANYMORE OF THESE MLGS HEY DONT GIVE NONE THIER CHECKS JUST GO TO REGULAR FAN-BASES TOUNREIS PPL WHERE THERE IS CASH PRIZES UP FRONT. YOU REALLY WANT TO WAIT FOR YOUR CHECKS I HAVENT GOTTEN MINES AND ITS BEEN SINCE OCTUBER ALSO NOONE GIVE MLG YOU SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ITS BS THEM ASKING YOU FOR IT. ASK KEN AND ISIA WHEN THEY GOT LIKE ONE OF THIER CHECKS OUT OF STILL LIKE 5 OR 6 THEY OWE THEM ASK THEM IF THEY HAD TO GIVE THEM THIER SS NUMBER. THIS IS ENDING SOON MLG IT ENDS FOR YALL SOON MARK MY WORDS. SO PPL JOIN ME NO MORE GOIGN TO MLG PUT THAT IN YOUR HEADS PPL THAT HAND GOIGN DOWN SYMBOLIZES MLG GOIGN DOWN.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
coolios

nice edresses you can take trevyns place LOL. Wes you should calm down a bit it looks like your in need of your winnings or something, im pretty sure mlg is trying to find their funds right now just give them time. Plus i doubt they are going down they got a pretty detailed website man plus they are even mentioned in magazines. Just chill, and wait like the rest of us.

DarkShark

Smash Apprentice
well ill be going to the first one, but not second cause its my sisters b-day, but most likely be there for the third.

myth_3

Smash Rookie
*excited*

I really hope i can make it. This will be the first time i'll be in a tourney. (probably the only cause of regret for not having a car. that and not being able to do grocery shopping. v_v)

i'm a little worried. I practiced today and i sucked majorly, but maybe the serious atmosphere will set me straight.

casual play has lost it's incentive.... v_v

L.Sceptile

Smash Rookie
I will so be there but if UltraLuigi goes though cause he's driving...Hey SephirothKen I've seen a lot of your video's of smash your awesome I would so like to play u even though I know what will happen to me...:D

Flesh_Eater

Smash Cadet
What's up people

Great!! I will be there, but I am going to Texas for 28 days, but I will be back to go to some of the biweeklies :)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

i might miss the first part of the bi weekly but ill be home for the rest. You guys better shower and keep my freaking house clean, even you new comers, rules are always the same. Any sort of annoyance and problems will result in getting banned from all other bi weeklies. There will only be 3 tvs at our house. This time we really gotta cap the time, hopefully we want you all out by 5 pm but no later then 6. It seems people are staying later and later by the day heh. Whoevers bringing tvs great, we also need cubes so everyone bring theirs so we have cubes. Tvs are great we need atleast 2 more.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Bi-Weeklies eh?

Well, gee haven't been on the boards for a while. For sum reason my old account is locked... :(

Nice to see that SoCal's starting up the bi-weeklies again! Although I don't think that I can come to the first one, I'm pretty sure that me and my TV will be comin' to the others. Can't wait to see how everyone stax up.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
hey, it would be nice if peopel could help out and bring some Gamecubes and some TV's it will make the tournament go by faster, more friendlies and more effecient.

thanks to all that brings a tv or cube

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well, I guess I will still bring my tv and cube this time around. I'm only doing it because I want things to run smoothly so we can end sooner because I have a hot date Saturday night. Woohoo! But yeah, so when I want to leave, I hope people will understand why and not give me a hard time. So I'll see you all tomorrow!

marth882

Smash Cadet
Hmm... Im glad I found this the day before the first one, if I can get a ride I will be there :)
Im a LOT better then I was since the O-C(It would be sad if I wasn't) so hopefully I will actually be a challenge :D
Also I will bring my cube ;)

EDIT: Quick question, I havn't been to any tournys for the past... year almost. So as far as rules go, I have no idea.
Can someone, politely, tell me the rules?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
the rules

4 stock 7 or 8 minutes doesnt matter i think
as far as stages go lets just say its mainly the no camping stages like the oc.

for teams its team attack on thats about it you can see for yourself when you come. Like i said before for all you new comers going to our bi weeklies, we want your full cooperation, any sort of misconduct and we will severly kick you out. Otherwise have fun.

Once again i would like to mention these bi weeklies are mainly to train southern california, unless your a good friend of ours from out of state we will let you come.

about dbr going its still unsure if we consider north cal players allowed.

this will be the first bi weekly to start off the summer so make it good guys.

marth882

Smash Cadet
Thanks manacloud. Alright then me and my friend are going to be coming, and I do live in socal(Riverside)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

my god thats far, but yeah i have been to riverside. It gets extremely hot there and depending where you live its pretty scary there in my opionion but its great to see new faces and new talent.

marth882

Smash Cadet
heh well I got another couple of questions,
1)Is the singels best 2 out of 3 matches?
2)When does it start? Im guessing around 11am-12pm
EDIT:3)What about items? Sorry about all the questions
Thanks in advanced :D

EDIT: oh btw, I can bring my cube, but not a TV, so if someone can bring an extra TV then that would be super :D

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Originally posted by marth882
heh well I got another couple of questions,
1)Is the singels best 2 out of 3 matches?
2)When does it start? Im guessing around 11am-12pm
EDIT:3)What about items? Sorry about all the questions
Thanks in advanced :D

EDIT: oh btw, I can bring my cube, but not a TV, so if someone can bring an extra TV then that would be super :D

singles and doubles is 2 out of 3 double elimination
starts at 12 AM noon
No items

np if you have any further questions just ask!!

thanks for helping out with an extra cube, hope to see you tommorrow

Zarelid

Smash Lord
my chances of going have droped a bunch depending on when this thing stops. will say fi i'll still go or not

manacloud1

Smash Champion
omfg

lol im dead tired i have been working all night on my maya so i wont have the energy to play guys sorry im totally out of it. Perhaps biweekly number 2. Ill be around monitoring things though =D. See ya all tomorrow.

Takaichi

Smash Cadet
Kind of last minute...
but how long is the tourney going to be? and will the tourney start at 12 or do u have to be there by 12?

Charoo

Smash Champion
Aww I just got my computer working again, and it was the day bi weekly started. Oh well I wouldn't be able to go anyway I think cause today I have to bring my sister to the eye doctor, and that's more important than smash no matter what.

But the 2nd and 3rd I think I'l lbe able to go for sure, and I'll bring my cube there again.

I also think I mgiht be able to bring two more newcomers just like my friend alst time (carl). They so want to see how socal play haha.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Woohoo! 3rd place in teams. Go Team CHeePPeeCH! I think it's ironic how I got eliminated by 2 Peaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom