• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
When you wake up in the middle of the night and need to p**s but your really lazy and tired but you have to get up anyway.

That is annoying.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

These mother ****ing shoes.
Even better, when idiots try them indoors.
In tight spaces.

That's just asking for trouble.

I can't STAND when there's a game/CD/DVD case which as a center...thing which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get the disk out. I feel like I'm going to snap it in half just trying to get it out.

I have one in front of me that I cannot get out. Every time I try half of it stays in and the other half bends a LOT until I decide to try to not snap it and let go.

Wait, never mind, I got it out.
Still. It came out with a resounding "CRACK!", clearly due to being so tightly placed in the case.

EDIT: Also, Musicmatch Jukebox.
It's on my desktop PC. It came with the computer. EVERY TIME I put in a disk, it activates and wants to play it in there. I don't use the program. I used it for about a week, shortly after I first got it (which was about five years ago). And EVERY TIME it opens up, it takes forever to load, generally slows down my computer a lot, and possibly freezes. So I have to end the process to get it to go away.

I uninstalled it once. IT'S STILL THERE. :mad:

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Girls who study hours for a test and are the smartest in the class who always cry and say that they think they failed after taking it.

"Oh no I totally failed what am I gonna do, oh my parent's are gonna kill me!"

2 days later:

"OH NO! MY LIFE IS OVER! I got a ninety-two! I'm SO grounded!"
hey i get mad if i get a 95 on a test but im a guy so it doesnt matter and my parents actually do get mad and im not the smartest in the class so i think this really isnt that annoying.

When you wake up in the middle of the night and need to p**s but your really lazy and tired but you have to get up anyway.

That is annoying.
i hate that. sometimes i think im going to the bathroom even though im not and i imagine i am but it doesnt help.

what i hate is wondering whether you set your alarm and you want to look and see if you set it. when you look, there is only 1 minute left till the alarm goes off and you dont get as good of a sleep

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
LOL.

i hate it when you write smoethign that you think sounds good and then re read it and it blowwwws

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
when people come up to me and go 'hey you look like yao ming'

every asina person over 5'10 isnt yao ming...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
When you're really tired and make a post that you seem to think is of quality, then re-read it in the morning and realize that it was in fact quite poorly written. Kinda like what I'm going to experience with this post tomorrow morning.
Actually, this isn't too bad of a post if I do say so myself.

i hate when people say "hey you're really short." like i didn't already know.
As a short person, I have to agree, this annoys me to no end.

when people from CA think their state is the best state and there is no reason to travel to any other part of the country.
Those **** californians, thinkin' they're state is the best! Everybody knows that New York is far superior.

Scott!

Smash Lord
New Jersey bashing bothers me a little. I mean, yes parts of it smell funny, people can be rude, a large radius out from NYC is just absolutely disgusting and depressing, but there's more to it than that. Maybe it's just because I'm from a part of the state that isn't like that. We've got farms and forests and all that stuff. Armpit of the nation we are not. Plus, we don't have to pump our own gas, so we must be awesome.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Actually, this isn't too bad of a post if I do say so myself.

As a short person, I have to agree, this annoys me to no end.

Those **** californians, thinkin' they're state is the best! Everybody knows that New York is far superior.
ROFL how short are you?

and New York is bomb *** **** yo

Palpi

Smash Hero
When people open bags of chips slowly and get that really annoying squeak sound.
People that bait in Counter Strike:source.
People that talk on vent way too much.
Pit.
Myself for automatcally waking up every morning at 5:45, no matter if it is a school day or not.
Pit.
People that think the Green Knight isn't omnipresent.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
When you're really tired and make a post that you seem to think is of quality, then re-read it in the morning and realize that it was in fact quite poorly written. Kinda like what I'm going to experience with this post tomorrow morning.
I have experienced this MANY times on this site.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
When people open bags of chips slowly and get that really annoying squeak sound.
People that bait in Counter Strike:source.
People that talk on vent way too much.
Pit.
Myself for automatcally waking up every morning at 5:45, no matter if it is a school day or not.
Pit.
People that think the Green Knight isn't omnipresent.
What do you mean by pit? i wanna say that you mean the character in brawl pit, but just to make sure, what do you mean?

When people sing over or imitate the beat of a song I want to listen to.
which is why i tell them ill slap them if they do that.
jk

Isn't that Brett Michaels?
yes

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I H.A.T.E. guys who wear sandals/flip flops. Especially when they have ashy, crusty a** feet and yellow toenails. Nobody wants to see that s***. I have no problem with girls wearing sandals but fellas, wear some d**n shoes please.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I H.A.T.E. guys who wear sandals/flip flops. Especially when they have ashy, crusty a** feet and yellow toenails. Nobody wants to see that s***. I have no problem with girls wearing sandals but fellas, wear some d**n shoes please.
I think wearing sandals is a good way to troll people with feet fetishes.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Would you rather them wear socks with the sandals if shoes aren't their fancy?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Agreed. Hence why I don't drink anything after dinner, and go to the bathroom right before I go to bed.
Even worse for some odd reason you have dreams of you going to the bathroom so you think you went everytime but it keeps recurring and you still haven't went! GAH

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Even worse for some odd reason you have dreams of you going to the bathroom so you think you went everytime but it keeps recurring and you still haven't went! GAH
or worse, you have a dream that you're peeing and you actually are...but not in the bathroom :(

Tsukiko

Smash Rookie
I don't like it when people misspell the most easiest words on forums

I also don't like it when people interrupt me when I'm in the middle of something and ignore me completely.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
LOL owned.

I'm sort of a grammar nazi with a few things: their, they're and there, and too, two and to.

its simple things but people mess them up ALL THE TIME :mad:

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
I hate it whenn people think that every animated/CGI movie is made by Disney. My teacher just said "Does anyone know the Disney movie Anastasia?". It's Dreamworks, not Disney. I've even people say Shrek is made by Disney. I don't know, it just really bothers me.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I hate it whenn people think that every animated/CGI movie is made by Disney. My teacher just said "Does anyone know the Disney movie Anastasia?". It's Dreamworks, not Disney. I've even people say Shrek is made by Disney. I don't know, it just really bothers me.
that pisses me off to like my old teacher thought that all of children's problems were cause of disney then one day he did dice thing and one of the students made a reference to eldorados loaded dice scene and he blamed disney

Top Bottom