• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
that pisses me off to like my old teacher thought that all of children's problems were cause of disney then one day he did dice thing and one of the students made a reference to eldorados loaded dice scene and he blamed disney
Yea, it get's really annoying after awile. Disney may be a very good in the animation industry, but not every animated movie is made by them. I think some people need to know the definition of 'competitors'.

And by the way, no, Pixar and Disney are not the same company, just felt like getting that out there too :)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I am annoyed by people's misuse of "here/hear, they're/there/their, you're/your, etc"

I am also annoyed when someone makes a post correcting such an error.

Since they go hand in hand, it's a double dose of annoyance. ^_^

Oddball464

Smash Rookie
I am annoyed by people's misuse of "here/hear, they're/there/their, you're/your, etc"

I am also annoyed when someone makes a post correcting such an error.

Since they go hand in hand, it's a double dose of annoyance. ^_^
That really gets to me as well. I also hate it when people use "u" and "r" in place of "you" and "are" and also when people text on their cell phones during movies.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
When you ask someone if they like some band, and then they say yes, and then you ask if they've ever heard their most popular song, and they so 'I think so'. And through the moment, it becomes blatantly obvious that they've never heard it before. But it's such a minor thing that you can't call them out on it cause that just makes you look like a child. So you just let it go and carry on with an already awkward conversation about a band that you have to pretend the other person enjoys when they have no idea wtf you're talking about.

When you go to a place that sells singular uncrustables and they don't look like they're soggy and old and then you buy one and then they are soggy and cold.

People who stare at you from across the way, weather it be a classroom, movie theater, restaurant. ( I have green hair, I get it a lot) and you can't really be like, "Ayo, quit it". Cause I'm too not captain falcon for that kinda thing.

When you can't find the nail clipper.

When you run out of chapstick and you REALLY need it.

When people who respond to a text message with one word/thing such as 'k' or 'lol'.

Narutards.

Shopping for something wear all distributors of the same product claim theirs to be the best one.

When people eat with a fork and drag their fork on their teeth on the way out.

When you think you have a splinter but it's really a scab but you pull it like a splinter and rip up fresh, perfectly fine skin.

Pokemon not of the 1st generation.

When you hit keys too fast on a mobile phone (for texts) and the other keys don't register, constantly having to go back and fix messages before sending them.

Movies about penguins.

Animated movies about penguins.

People who find movies about penguins funny.

People who find movies about penguins cute.

People who find any of the practically standardized 'random' words funny in any way. Cheese, monkey, ninja.

People who don't know how to admit that they're wrong, and to just move on with things.

How meebo doesn't let you look at aim profiles without signing into aim on a seperate window.

Diablo three still isn't out.

Warhammer sucked.

Brawl.

When you order food from taco bell and they don't put a steak sticker when you order two of the same, closed items, with one being steak and the other being beef.

Working at taco bell and having people complain when I do the previously stated.

I can think of a lot more.

:093:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
When someone wakes you up in the middle of an epic dream.

So many times that I could have commited murder on the spot with the amount of rage, but I was to ****ing tired to do it.

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
I hate it when you want to play a gamecube game on your wii, so you grab your GC control only to find that you need your wiimote is needed to turn the game on, and then when you have found your wiimote it has no batteries ;_;.
I also hate people coming into my room without knocking, and even more when they leave the door slightly ajar so that it creaks whenever the wind passes.

Amide

Smash Lord
I hate it when you want to play a gamecube game on your wii, so you grab your GC control only to find that you need your wiimote is needed to turn the game on, and then when you have found your wiimote it has no batteries ;_;.
I also hate people coming into my room without knocking, and even more when they leave the door slightly ajar so that it creaks whenever the wind passes.
I totally agree with that first one, it happens all the time.

On the second one, I feel uncomfortable with doors open, I like "closure." haha

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Those gangsta rap guys who pull up beside your house with music playing so loud that your windows shake. And it's not even music! It's BASS! NOTHING BUT BASS!!!

Niiro

Smash Ace
holy ****, I hate it when it rains on wensday, then on thrusday trash day, I take out the trash and all that ****ing disgusting water goes on my feet.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
This kid in my english class is destroying his keyboard. There is no need to type so aggressively.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Oh gosh I know, This annoys the crap out of me.!!!

And I hate it when people are destructive. -_-

Niiro

Smash Ace
I hate it when 08ers/09ers say that they hate brawl. if you come to smashboards at that time, you effing came here for brawl you *******es.

Niiro

Smash Ace
In every sterotype, there are people like you that always through it off. >.>
Fine.
I hate it when 08ers/09ers say that they hate brawl. if you come to smashboards at that time, you effing came here for brawl you *******es. This does not include junglefever.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
In every sterotype, there are people like you that always through it off. >.>
Fine.
I hate it when 08ers/09ers say that they hate brawl. if you come to smashboards at that time, you effing came here for brawl you *******es. This does not include junglefever.
Huh?

There are quite a bit of active 08ers that ONLY post in the melee sections. Maybe the didn't find the site before?

-:bowser: Bowser King

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I hope you realize it's called SMASHboards. not BRAWLboards. if we want to flame brawl then we will. at that time, we could've come here for melee for all you know. we didnt HAVE to come here for brawl. that just happen to come out at the time.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Think about it, the first two months of 08 Brawl wasn't even out yet. And alot of people may have signed up late, but have always played melee.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
and after some time brawl became a dead game. you also mentioned 09ers. i hope you know that this year brawl isnt a very big game like it was when it came out. the weekly discussion thread was even closed for a LONG time. you cant say whether people came here for brawl or not.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I'm gonna go though all of your past posts, and if i find one post related to brawl, i'm gonna crucify all of you ^^

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I hate it when 08ers/09ers say that they hate brawl. if you come to smashboards at that time, you effing came here for brawl you *******es.
It's called "changing your mind". -_-

I did come here for Brawl, yes. But shortly after I joined the members made me realize that Brawl was not really that good of a game. I played Melee again and ever since I've hated Brawl. If you don't believe me you can look back at my posts, they developed from "I like both, but Brawl slightly more" to "I like both equally" to "I like Melee slightly more" to "Brawl sucks".

If you honestly think people can't change their minds you need a reality check.

I followed Nintendo for 2 console generations and vehemently defended the Wii for two years. Then they turned stupid. So, am I not allowed to hate them either?

Stereotyping for the lose.

Sticking people to any thought they've ever had for the lose.

EDIT: Hey, I've got one!

I loathe it when people make sweeping generalizations and hate people for it. ^-^

It's crap like this which caused all of the '08er hate last year...

M.K

Level 55
Fun, all the threads on this Forum are turning into Melee vs. Brawl.... >.> Just stop, guys.

Back on topic:

*People who put Ketchup all over their french fries instead of in a nice puddle in the corner or something. I don't know why this really annoys me, but it's rather....un-efficient (that's not a word, probably).
*Cuts in your finger/toe bends. They take FOREVER to heal Dx.
*The Parmesean Cheese in the shaker always clumps up and doesn't come out of the little holes.

Scott!

Smash Lord
*People who put Ketchup all over their french fries instead of in a nice puddle in the corner or something. I don't know why this really annoys me, but it's rather....un-efficient (that's not a word, probably).
I'm not alone in this? *feels redeemed in his crazy OCD-ness* This really bothers me too! It just seems irrational. Though yesterday, I was forced to become that which I despise. I got take-out food from my dining hall: mashed potatoes and chicken nuggets. The box always has an extra compartment in it that I fill with honey for the nuggets. Yummm... Anyway, yesterday, they misheard me when I said "No gravy" and gave me some. It spilled over into the section I use for honey, so I... I... I had to put the honey on the nuggets themselves, just like those people I can't stand. Noooooo......

Also, inefficient, perhaps?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I avoid pour-it-all-over-your-fries-ism with a passion. I refuse to do this if I don't have to. For instance, I was once eating some fries when we were forced to hop into a cab and dispose of everything that wasn't the fries and the ketchup. Stuck? I THINK NOT! I opened a hole in the corner of the ketchup packet and inserted the fries into it to get them ketchupy. What now?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't like dipping my fries into a puddle of ketchup, it doesn't keep the flavor well and it's a bit annoying when you don't want to look down every time you want ketchup. I used to put a puddle aside when I was younger [I guess because I liked to play in my food] but I don't find myself doing it as much now.

Niiro

Smash Ace
EDIT: Hey, I've got one!

I loathe it when people make sweeping generalizations and hate people for it. ^-^

It's crap like this which caused all of the '08er hate last year...
btw, all sterotypes are based on truth. and on your comment about how people hate on 08ers, it is because the vast majority of them seemed like 12 year olds who did not know ****, and acted stupid.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
People repeatedly clicking there tongue/mouth.

Really irritates me.
Hahaha, I do this a lot when I'm thinking. So like in tests I make liek a tsk tsk noise that makes alot of people look at me. But it's either that or pace >_>

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Headphones constantly dying.

The death doesn't bother me as much as the pre-death, where you don't know if you should buy new ones for a long car ride or not...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
When I'm chatting with someone on Facebook and it shows the little typing symbol for like a minute and then they just reply with something like 'lol' or 'k.'

Makes me wanna rip my teeth out.

Top Bottom