• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

battousai555

Smash Ace
My brothers and ******* who abbreviate on the internet.

For example Battousia555

Edit: Oh snap another Digimon fan!
Reasons why you fail:
1. You misspelled my username.
2. You are illogical. Using abbreviations makes me ********? I don't see the correlation. Do you waste time spelling out words like "United States" all of the time, or do you say "US"? If that's not what you meant, the only other possibility is that I annoy you because I am "********" and also abbreviate, in which case I'd like to see some evidence to back such a hostile claim.
3. For example, Battousai555* (commas are good)
4. I was using a meme. Welcome to the internet, scrub. Your fallacy isn't amusing.

On topic: Users who don't contribute anything to the boards annoy me, especially if they're new. For example, StinkomanFan.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Reasons why you fail:
1. You misspelled my username.
2. You are illogical. Using abbreviations makes me ********? I don't see the correlation. Do you waste time spelling out words like "United States" all of the time, or do you say "US"? If that's not what you meant, the only other possibility is that I annoy you because I am "********" and also abbreviate, in which case I'd like to see some evidence to back such a hostile claim.
3. For example, Battousai555* (commas are good)
4. I was using a meme. Welcome to the internet, scrub. Your fallacy isn't amusing.

On topic: Users who don't contribute anything to the boards annoy me, especially if they're new. For example, StinkomanFan.

lol when I first joined this site I thought people were ******** for saying "I c wut you did thar."

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
People who say 'yeah I'll be there in 2 minutes' and actually take 10. Even if they say 5 minutes and take 10 it's still a pisstake even thought it's only waiting another 5 minutes. Why can't people just say how long they will honestly be?

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Waking up early for school.

My dad always has an angry face.

When my brother uses my bathroom's toilet and stinks it all up.

When a person uses the rest of the toilet paper and doesn't replace it.

I dislike it when holes appear on my socks.

The batteries in the Wii Remote ran out of power.

When someone is chewing something loudly, especially gum.

I hate it when people leave plates and garbage on the table after eating. I usually have to clean it up myself.

People who stare at other people a lot.

When I can’t put my contacts in.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
The word "hella".
People who use "*ss" at the end of adjectives. "That was a funny-*ss fight!"
PeOpLe WhO TyPe LiKe ThIs. That was never cool.
People Who Type Like This. Just capitalize one word, unless it's a proper noun like a name, place, etc.
Girls with those preppy accents. Is that even an accent?
Flamboyant homosexual men. They're the reason I can't come out to some of my friends. I don't want to be associated with them.

And I don't think this counts since it's more related to OCD than things that annoy me.
I always have to start walking on my left foot and stop on my right. I don't know why. I've just been doing that since I little.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Little things that annoy me:

-When people complain about their food touching on their plate

-My cat when she meows for 2 hrs straight at night around 3:00 because she wants to go outside for a walk

-Myspace *nuff said*

-Religious people who act all nice but have that "I'm better than you" sense to them

-People who act passive agressivly *is that a word?*towards me when I don't know wtf I did to cause it

-Waking up at 12:00 PM or later

-Ronald Mc'Donald

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
People who say 'yeah I'll be there in 2 minutes' and actually take 10. Even if they say 5 minutes and take 10 it's still a pisstake even thought it's only waiting another 5 minutes. Why can't people just say how long they will honestly be?
I have a friend that does that, except instead of minutes it ends up being hours. It is irritating beyond words.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
When you go to the bathroom and the toilet paper is somehow off by one ply. But you don't notice at first so when you tear some off it's all thin and separated >=[

FTWin

Smash Cadet
I always have to start walking on my left foot and stop on my right.
Me too, but because of marching band. XD

One thing that kinda gets to me is when people refer to the "Hip-Hop Style" as being/acting black. It is not legal property of African-Americans. Just because more of them follow it doesn't make it being "black" lol.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Whenever something is flickering (lights, television screens, etc.)

Even if only a little, it annoys the **** out of me.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
-Religious people who act all nice but have that "I'm better than you" sense to them

Atheist here but I feel atheists are just as guilty for having a sense of superiority over religious people "Oh you believe in God, what are you stupid?"

Noisy eaters annoy me, also people who kiss their teeth

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Getting late to class because these ***holes in front of me are walking too slowly in the halls. Then my teacher gets mad at me because I don't have a late pass.

Seriously, could you people move any slower?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
are you saying the entire way in front of you is blocked? you can always walk around them if thats the case.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
This is gonna be fun:

Children

People who hand out church flyers in the streets and give me a death glare when I throw it away

Teachers who don't understand that most students don't care about her sons

People who read over my shoulder

Ttypos

Humid days

Extremely slow computers

People who don't understand the concept of "I don't like first person shooters"

People making random animal sounds

When they continue making those sounds when you ask them to stop

People who watch me type

*******s who yell out the window of their cars to random people

Girls who continue to ask why you won't go out with them after you told them 6 times

When that same girl is clingy pain in the *** who is all over me

People who ask extremely obvious questions

People in general

Rap, Hip-Hop and any band that comes from Disney Channel

Getting unnaturally comfortable and the having to pee (I'm sure this has happened to everybody at least once)

The noticeable lack of salsa in my fridge

Being woken up at 5 in the frickin' morning by dogs who want to go out

People who text me after 10, not sure why

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

Arrogant people

Not being able to beat my little brother with a chain

When the cat ddecides to lay on my keyboard

Measure 227 of Andrew von Weber's "Concertino for Clarinet"

I feel good after getting that off my chest.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
when people spell my name Ikou or ikou, and it really bothers me when they pronounce it like icow. Its supposed to be all caps and pronounced like I KO you

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
It annoys the **** out of me on tv shows like American Idol or whatever when you have to call a number to keep them in the show where as they're saying the number you should call the person like makes number gestures with their hands like we're deaf or something.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
when people spell my name Ikou or ikou, and it really bothers me when they pronounce it like icow. Its supposed to be all caps and pronounced like I KO you
Easy mistake to make, hehe.

Still, it bothers me when people write my name in all lowercase (kaylo.... ew). At least capitalize the first letter!

Eaode

Smash Champion
I can't stand people that smell like weed. It's disgusting

I can't stand it when you're walking on the sidewalk and someone is walking towards you but they are determined to not move to the side so you have to move into the grass. That's when I mumble some not so nice words that are just loud enough for them to hear.
this is much worse on a bike, when people just WONT MOVE, and i have to jump the curb onto a busy road at the last minute or something.

EDIT: I also hate that you're not supposed to post your sig in the pool room, yet the forum let's you.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Easy mistake to make, hehe.

Still, it bothers me when people write my name in all lowercase (kaylo.... ew). At least capitalize the first letter!
You have no idea. I can't decide which looks worse, "tusm" or "Tusm."

I hate how small Pringles cans are. I have relatively small hands, and even I struggle to reach the bottom of the can. And then, I don't wanna turn the can over 'cause the chips will lose their stackedness, and it's structural integrity is lowered greatly.

My friend pays a lot of attention to how other friends eat. One day, he said, "Have you seen how Shaun eats?" I said no, and it ended up turning into a conversation. Next time he ate something, I had to pay attention to it. But, it didn't stop there. Now, I pay attention to whoever's eating, even if it's a random somebody walking down the street eating a bag of chips. And it's not the chewing mannerisms that annoy me, it's the fact that I look out for these things, and I can't seem to stop.

Wiinet annoys me too, for lots of small reasons. Typing this post is one of them. And, I hate when I forget the second color tag, forcing me to edit my post.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I hate when people ask me "Where did you loose it?" after I lost something. If I knew where I lost it, it wouldn't be lost. *.*

Ph33r 210

Smash Cadet
isn't where I live none of your buisness?
The sound of carton annoys me...
yeah me too! its like fingers on a chalk board for me!

what annoys me is when people abbreviate while they talk. "are you gonna, like, go to the mall on fri.?", "so, i can come over? ok, send me the dits." (details), "i'll BRB", "i GTG", that is so 'F'-ing funny!", and everything else along those lines. and this is kinda the same thing but i once heard someone say, "oh my god, OMG!". i hated the redundanceness of it.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
When someone tries to explain something that's unnecessary to know to me, even though I've made it clear that I don't understand/care about it.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
On the topic of explaining stuff....

It's really annoying when you explain something and it is perfectly crystal clear and the other person just ignores it entirely and keeps asking the same question.

along those lines is someone asking your opinion and then completely disregarding it. why the hell did you even waste my time in the first place?

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
When someone tries to explain something that's unnecessary to know to me, even though I've made it clear that I don't understand/care about it.
heh, yeah this.

Or worse: when someone asks if you've seen a movie. you say "no" but the person continues a conversation about it anyways. -_-

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
You know what annoys me? When you tell someone "you have something in your eye," and make gestures toward that eye from your perspective, only to have them rub at the other one.

Matt07

Smash Master
^
Lol, that sometimes happens to me.

Mine is when people are done sitting they don't push their chairs back in. I dunno why that irritates me so much, but oh well.

mzink*

Smash Ace
When people tell me "You just don't care" when I fail at something. That is just bull.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
When it is complete silence. Except their is 1 guy humming, and the only thing you hear is humming... it pisses me off so bad.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
1. When I drop a piece of food on the floor.

2. When I unintentionally hit my head on something.

I guess theses aren't very minor, but whatever.

EDIT: Oh, also having dirt under my fingernails.

Top Bottom