• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I know this may seem overly simplistic, but people who lie for no reason. It's just a waist of time, and no one benefits.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I hate it when I'm eating a Subway sandwich and stuff falls out of the side as I'm trying to eat it. If stuff falls out from the bottom, I'm fine, but when it's from the side I get so annoyed x.x

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I hate it when the italian dressing comes out the back and dripps all over the place.

M.K

Level 55
I hate the way little kids swim. It's like, stop flailing around -_- You don't need to try THAT hard to get out of the water. They move their arms so fast, and it annoys me that they have the look of certain death on their faces.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Omg yes. No offense to people who have kids, and yeah, I know they cry sometimes, but...... it's still so irritating. :urg:
I've got a daughter and there is still no sound more irritating to me :mad:

Sometimes it's cute, but if I can't figure out what's wrong with her I get frustrated.

Zero X Unit

Smash Cadet
People swallowing to loud, biting their nails, burping, oh! and when I'm trying to walk somewhere and there's a whole bunch of people in front of you walking VERY slow and they wont get out of your way.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
just...crying babies.
Yes. This. I work in a bookstore that is connected to a Starbucks, and new mothers just sit around, drink their **** chai lattes, and chat while their babies scream their horrible little heads off. The sound literally echoes throughout the cafe and the store. Take your bloody kids home and let them cry there! :mad:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Your account name is 13 characters long. 15 counting the spaces.
Enjoy your new account.

5ive

Smash Champion
This thread is amazing. I just read about 50 pages and actually laughed at some of them.
I just have to post.

I really hate people who put "FML" or "OMG I HATE MY LIFE" as their PM on Facebook or MSN. Why bother putting that there? No one really wants to know about that; it just makes you looks really whiny. Plus, most of the people who do this don't even have it that bad.

People who are really loud, especially the fake gangsters in my school. They talk extremely loud X_X I just can't take it.

People who act different when they are with certain people.

Annoying people who just don't leave you alone. There is this one kid in my class who thinks I don't know how to use the bus. He proceeds to constantly bother me about it, even when he himself doesn't go anywhere. And by this, he isn't even allowed to go anywhere. X_X'

People who dislike police. This means skaters and gangsters. I wonder what their opinion would be if they were in some kind of trouble, and needed the police.

I hate people who try to make you seem wrong, when it seems obvious that you are in the right.

I dislike people who bring out the life card for doing something productive. If this means studying, playing video games, or doing really well on a project.

I have a strong dislike on people who seem to be top of the social chain, when you know they aren't going to do well in the future.

On this note, I hate people who don't take school seriously. I hate it when people don't see that how well you do in school, usually translates into your future quality of life.

I hate those video game scrubs who only play COD 4, and call you "gay" for sucking, not playing it, or liking other games.

Cold food. If it's meant to be heated, I HAVE to make sure it's really hot. I can't stand half cold food

Soft grapes. UGHHH.

Sony fanboys.

Teachers who mark really subjectively. Especially in English. You never know what they really want out of your essay. It's too unpredictable.

Scrubs who can't DI.

Melee elitists who don't give Brawl even a chance.

People who are ignorant regarding Brawl+

People who don't know the rules of SWF. You know, those people with horrible grammar and post topics that have been answered 100 times already.

I hate many things. Many more to list. I'll update this later.

People who get into relationships just to be in one. After a day of going out, they obnoxiously put "ILY SO MUCH" on their PM. I really hate that the most. T_T

Those awkward moments where you're on the bus with someone you talk to in one class, but never really talk to in other situations. You just HAVE to pull out your cell and pretend to text someone.

People who say, "that's so Asian." What's wrong with being Asian?

Those guys who think they're really good at video games, and say they can "smash you" at anything. Scrubs.

Not being able to sleep.

Being punished just because 3 guys in your class are stupid.

Waking up early for school.

Contact lenses. I just got them yesterday, and already lost my left lens V_v

M.K

Level 55
On that note, people who use the colloquialism "effing".

Either say it, or don't, but don't go halfway and stop.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
I hate when people use stupid words for things.

Example (here anyway) : kip = sleep, sarnies = sandwiches, ma = mother.

There are more :mad:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
*** said:
Obviously, you have no understanding of the legal system. He was probably charged on several small charges. Granted, he was probably sent to several rehab programs for alcohol addiction because of the arrests, but obviously he's been resistant of the treatment.
People who use the word obviously. Makes them sound like a ****

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
When you're eating a sandwich with a lot of fillings, and the sandwich falls apart at the end.

Top Bottom