• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do YOU think wolf mains need to do more?

D

Deleted member

Lightstep helps a ton in Wolf's edge guarding. It also throws people for a loop who just expect you to grab the ledge, then suddenly get a forward air to the face.

Lightstepping is NOT useless. JCav makes pretty good use of it.

Laem

Smash Champion
lightstepping is a good alternative for avoiding the situationally ****ty position known as hanging on the ledge

castorpollux

Smash Champion
ISH UPLOAD THOSE VIDS. i forgot what i did to you where i cut off all options and somehow gimped you

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Run off bair > jumpshine I believe. I'll get back to you on that :p Can't do any uploading-type stuff until the last weekend of January at best though :< Still need that cable ksjnvjsdfvser

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
People are bad with performing quick FH uairs OoS. Wolves should use it more, but so should other characters... there's no reason for someone to be FHing over you when you have an uair as awesome as ours, basically. That and jumpshine, like, FHing over people only works because of poor reaction times, idk.

:059:

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Wolf mains should hit up them tournies. We need the support(I can't excuse myself from this either).

OH! And Light-stepping. Light-step more please so I don't feel like the only one doing it. :p

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I haven't read this whole thread, but I guess someone has said this already. XD I want to find some way to implement the bdacus into Wolf's game other than just for throws. Fair and bair -> could be used to gtfo of situations where you might get punished. Retreating fair on a shield -> bdacus could also be used to punish a back roll. I'm just brainstorming here. XD

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Omfg Luminoth yes.
I'm working on that actually.

However, our bdacus is SUBSTANTIALLY better than our dacus, but I'll try it

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
It's actually really good. Fair -> bdacus is pretty good shield pressure if they've either shield a bit prior to the fair or hold the shield after the fair hits. This could be REALLY useful when pressuring someone on the edge of the stage. Bdacus/dacus are sooo good at pushing them offstage and sometimes it even hits them on the second hit when they fall off the stage from the first hit.

Top Bottom