• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Capcom characters would you like to see in SSB4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo_H.Luz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Namco has gone out to say they are doubtful in including Tekken or SoulCaliber. I imagine the only traces of "Tekken" we will see in Smash 4 is Namcos ability to craft a very good fighting game.

Additionally, I'm, and many others, actively believe in a 1 character per company. Meaning that the more popular character (I.e. Sonic = Sega, Snake = Konami), will get it over others. With that in mind, Pc Man = Namco and Megaman = Capcom.

I highly doubt Tekken, SoulCaliber, or Street Fighter will make an appearance.

:phone:

I prefer to see:
-Namco_____Kazuya (Tekken) and Siegfried (SoulCalibur)
-Sega_______Akira Yuki and Dural (Virtua Fighter)
-Capcom____Ryu and Chun Li (Street Fighter)

instead of:
-Namco_____Pac-man
-Sega_______Sonic
-Capcom____Megaman

It would be EPIC! The ultimate fighting game! Maybe pac-man, sonic and megaman for the 3ds version

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Then save it for the different ultimate fighting game.

However, this is Smash and is the ultimate Nintendo crossover. Not a ultimate fighting game. Hell, a large majority doesn't even consider Smash a fighting game.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I prefer to see:
-Namco_____Kazuya (Tekken) and Siegfried (SoulCalibur)
-Sega_______Akira Yuki and Dural (Virtua Fighter)
-Capcom____Ryu and Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Yeah, no.

1. Namco expressed doubts of Tekken and SoulCalibur characters. (they never had a chance anyway)

2. 1 character per company.

3. Venus of the Desert Boom summed up everything else.

Paper_Tank

Smash Rookie
I think, if we see any true Capcom 'mascot' represented here it'll be Ryu. Now, I say this knowing that a lot of fans have been asking for Megaman. While the Blue Bomber has the best fan support, anyone who has been following anything Capcom related knows that they are trying to distance themselves from the Megaman label as of late because of Inafune's leaving. That's not entirely due to bad blood (if at all), but because Capcom knows it has nobody in it's staff right now that can handle the series as well as it's original creator. That's why they've moved on to their other IPs and it's why I think Megaman might not get that SSMB4 appearance.

Now onto Ryu. Ryu's been Capcom's poster boy for Fighting Games and one of it's most recognizable characters in general for 25 years now. I thought it'd be fun to do a quick faux-move list for him.

Overview: Ryu's body size, like many humanoid characters, would put him towards the medium to heavy weight builds. We could see him as a harder hitting, but relatively slower Captain Falcon with an emphasis on superior tilts and keeping space with his hadouken. In this way you'd be able to keep Ryu in Brawl while respecting how he plays in other series.

Something that might be cool and make the character feel fresh might be something such as the ability to charge up his special attacks ala Street Fighter x Tekken in order to perform their EX variants. There's also the possibility of giving Ryu the distinct ability to cancel his normal moves into his specials much like he can in the Street Fighter series.

Moves:

Jab: His jabs would be an adaptation of the LMH chains Ryu uses in the VS titles. The moves would be his standing jab, straight and fierce respectively or maybe end in a roundhouse to give the last hit some more range.

Tilts:

Forward Tilt: Ryu's forward... well, forward (F+MK) from SF would be a great foward tilt for the character. It would be similar to Falcon's forward tilt, with maybe less reach and more damage, moving him forward a bit due to the step-kick nature of the move.

Up Tilt: Ryu's up tilt could again be a unique attack from SFIV, this time his forward roundhouse (F+HK) which would work much like Samus or Falcon's up tilt only comprising of two hits (one as Ryu brings his leg up, and one down) with a sweetspot toward the heel.

Down Tilt: Ryu's trademark crouching straight would be great for a down tilt. It's speed making up for the lack of range when compared to other down tilts. Plus, if the canceling aspect is considered, it would be the go-to move not unlike his home game.

Air Attacks:

Nair: Ryu's jumping Roundhouse, the move that most of who have played Street Fighter before would recognize instantly would make a fantastic nair and Ryu's own sex kick.

Uair: Ryu's jumping straight, mainly used for juggling in his own series, would work as his up air. While it wouldn't juggle, maybe it could be one of his better follow-ups after say a down grab? It wouldn't have as much knockback, allowing you the chance to go into his Nair on heavier characters.

Fair: Ryu's jumping fierce would work great here, with the purpose of a more air-to-air kind of move than one you would use coming on on somebody.

Bair: Because of Street Fighter's gameplay naturally placing the opponent always in front of you, this one is a little harder. I'd say a variant of his jumping forward, where he kicks out behind him would be suitable.

Dair: Ryu fires a small hadouken from his palm not unlike Lucario's dair, which not only slows him as he falls but spikes if you hit with the sweet spot. Think Sakura's hadouken after charging it up.

Smashes:

Forward Smash: Ryu's donkey kick from Street Fighter III is definitely a top contender for forward smash. While not interesting enough to be a special move, this would be a nice shout-out to Ryu's latest special attack. Ryu would charge up and then take a step forward, making it one of his slower attacks but trading off by being one of his most hard hitting normals.

Down Smash: Ryu's sweep attack is perfect here, and much like in Street Fighter it could trade damage for more knockback, allowing Ryu some breathing space while hitting on both sides.

Up Smash: This one was tough, but I think an uppercut for his up smash would be dandy. Ryu charges up and produces a weaker shoryuken which takes him just a smidge off the ground for some more reach.

Throws:

Neutral: Ryu gut punches the enemy, much like his neutral grab game in the III series.

Forward Throw: Ryu's classic over the shoulder throw. Nuff said. It could bounce the opponent off the ground before sending them flying (at higher percents).

Backwards Throw: Again, Ryu's backthrow is almost as memorable as his forward throw and would send opponents away straight back as opposed to the ground bounce of the forward throw.

Up Throw: Ryu performs his launcher from the VS series, a powerful, grounded uppercut. At lower percents this gives access to juggling via his Uair.

Down Throw: Down throw would share an animation similar to Ryu's forward throw only this time instead of sending them flying away, the throw would lay them flat much like Snake's neck break. This would give Ryu access to some oki (or the ability to predict and punish characters based on what they wake-up with).

Specials:

Neutral B: Hadouken! This one was pretty obvious. Ryu's hadouken would be a fairly chunk projectile, finding it's size somewhere around Lucario's fully charged aura sphere. While not very fast, it would pack a wallop (even if Ryu would have to realize that his opponent has many more ways of weaving throw his projectile game).

Side B: Ryu's Tatsumaki Senpukyaku would not only give Ryu some more recovery options in the form of a horizontal boost, but it would be one of his more mobile 'get-off-me' moves. This move, like his Street Fighter move, would trade the ability to stick to the opponent in exchange for greater knockback and single hit damage. The downside to this is that, at higher percents, Ryu has to figure out a way to keep on the pressure after knocking the opponent away.

Up B: The Shoryuken as we all knock and love it would be Ryu's recovery move of choice and a powerful single-hitting attack. It would be nice if, like in his games, Ryu would have access to some invincibility frames upon start-up. As a price, Ryu (like most uppercut users) would be vulnerable on his return back to the ground.

Down B: Parry. Like the Fire Emblem brothers or Lucario, Ryu would benefit from striking a pose and waiting for the opponent to hit him before canceling their attack and retaliating with a faster version of his donkey kick. The parry would be one of Ryu's defensive options but, like in Third Strike (although nowhere near as strict), it would have a shorter window of opportunity to try and get hit with something.

Final Smash

Denjin Mode: A nod to his latest ability, which debuted in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Ryu's Denjin Mode would give Ryu a speed boost as well as some added punch to his normal moves. However, the biggest change would be in the form of three different Supers (another nod to Third Strike) that would be activated by the corresponding special move.

Shinku Hadouken (B): Ryu's trademark super would, predictably, work in the same vein as Samus' final smash and be the best option for when the stage and character position favors an attack that can cover a lot of horizontal distance. The FS would be relatively fast, but the trade off would be the lack of vertical space it covers, allowing characters who are fast enough to either find a higher platform or space their jumps to wait out the blast. It would be the second most damaging option available.

Denjin Tetsumaki Senpukyaku (Side B): The super version of Ryu's hurricane kick would work much like it did in UMVC3, giving Ryu access to a move that covers not only both sides of him but also a vast vertical portion fo the screen. This super would be best when you're in the eye of the storm, surrounded by characters in a multi-man brawl. It is the least damaging of Ryu's three supers as it has a better chance to hit more characters (even if it's horizontal distance is beaten out by the Shinku Hadouken).

Shin-Shoryuken (Up B): THE most damaging move in Ryu's arsenal and the go-to super if you're playing a one-on-one match, the Shin-Shoryuken would be Ryu's best bet at trading his Denjin Mode for a -1 stock on his opponent. On the downside, it would work much like Ike's final smash with a limited range on start-up. However, like Ike's Great Aether, Ryu's Shin-Shoryuken can also damage any other characters get too closer when the final uppercut is unleashed (although they are less likely to die than whoever is tasting the whole thing).

Now, while you may be saying this seems like a lot, know that activating any of Ryu's supers instantly ends the Denjin Mode (which otherwise would continue with the same length duration as say Warior's Final Smash). In that way, Ryu's final smash forces the player to not only which Super they feel can best handle the situation at hand, but also decide on whether going for a kill is worth wasting the power-up Ryu would gain in general.

Anyways, that would be my take on the character, hope y'all liked it.

D

Deleted member

1. Capcom hasn't any sort of beef with Mega Man nor are they trying deliberately to avoid the label and in fact have an upcoming game on the iOS that covers the history span of the series with an original story.

2. Capcom has stated that they are perfectly fine with Mega Man in Smash, just that it is up to Sakurai whether he gets in or not.

3. Even the Street Fighter director said that he would rather see Mega Man in Smash than one of his own characters (and further stated that if it HAD to be a Street Fighter character, he'd want to see M. Bison the most).

Paper_Tank

Smash Rookie
1) Like I said, it's not really bad blood but there's no denying that Capcom has been sitting on the Megaman label for a while now letting other IPs have their go while they decide to do anything with him.

2) Noted.

3) I know what Ono has said about SF characters in Smash. I'm perfectly fine with Bison (was going to write one up for him too), but a majority of the time most companies want their representative to be fromt their stock of protagonists. Just because Ono said he wanted Bison doesn't exactly make it the best option.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Numerous people in Capcom have stated that they would be fine with the inclusion of Megaman in Smash, and most of them have also said how he would be their first choice for a Capcom character. Just because they aren't making Megaman games at the moment does not mean they no longer want Megaman to be used in games or as promotion. Plus, Sakurai is only going to ask Capcom for Megaman, if he even asks.

Paper_Tank said:
3) I know what Ono has said about SF characters in Smash. I'm perfectly fine with Bison (was going to write one up for him too), but a majority of the time most companies want their representative to be fromt their stock of protagonists. Just because Ono said he wanted Bison doesn't exactly make it the best option.
I agree M. Bison wouldn't be the best SF character to have in Smash (though he'd be far from the worst) but that's fairly irrelevant as, like Golden already said, Ono would rather have Megaman included over any SF character.

I'd be willing to bet we either get Megaman or no Capcom characters, I very much doubt the inclusion of a SF rep.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't know...M. Bison wouldn't be a extremely bad choice. I've been nominating him in the Rating chances.

I know he has a extremely slim chance but Ono's comment perked my interest. M. Bison would go in a rampage in the story mode. It would totally throw the Nintendo world into disarray.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Honestly, i'd love to see M. Bison over any other Street Fighter. Probably because it's to abuse his US cartoon/movie quotes.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
All if his taunts would consist of "YES!!! YES!!!"

Koric

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...I don't know. If they are going to add Capcom characters based on the appearances on the nintendo consoles, then there are some decent characters.

Like Super Joe from the Bionic commando series (I would perfer his Gameboy character.)

Or maybe a character from the Monster hunter series may appear. (I never played that game)

A character from the Breath of fire series may be in question...(whatever that game is.)

Or from a game that was really popular in a Nintendo system in the time like the main character from the 1942/1943 or Snow Brothers. (I wanna met that pilot.)

There is also Strider which could be more likely and a character from the ghost'n goblins/gargoyle's quest series as it now known with the newer generation due to MvsC3. (Needs more Firebrand.)

The Street Fighter series seems overrated as it appeared in multiple crossovers...However I'm more fond for a character from the Saturday Night Slam Masters series(Its a legit excuse to have Hagger, though I want Scorpion to be there more.)

However my main desire is for the kid from "Little Nemo, The Dream Master". (its a classic NES game son.)

Seeing how capcom would see megaman these days may not proceed. I mean, look at the megaman at SFvsT. It might be a better chance for a character from the Rockman/megaman zero series or from the ZX series. (meh...)

There was much more, but I forgot many was related with Disney and other American media. (Duck tales for the NES was quite good actually.)

So yeah...that's that.

D

Deleted member

Bad Box Art Mega Man is not how Capcom "sees" Mega Man...

It was Inafune's idea to have that version in the game prior to his leaving.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
At this point in time, Capcom has more or less abandoned Megaman because they hate me and you and freedom. Viewtiful Joe or that Okami dog are a million times more likely, especially VJ since even he was in MvC3 (Megaman wasn't),
I think the most likely is Ryu, though, because of the hundreds of crossovers they've been making with Street Fighter characters in the last couple of years alone.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't know...M. Bison wouldn't be a extremely bad choice. I've been nominating him in the Rating chances.

I know he has a extremely slim chance but Ono's comment perked my interest. M. Bison would go in a rampage in the story mode. It would totally throw the Nintendo world into disarray.
As far as being iconic and popularity go, I think Ryu or Chun Li would be a better addition, but I suppose due to M. Bison having a rather cartoonish outfit and some fairly "flashy" moves he wouldn't be that bad, and could actually fit in decently. As I said before, I think there would be a lot of SF characters much worse than him for Smash, but he still wouldn't be my choice, though I guess he would work and fit better than I originally thought.

However, I still predict it's gonna be Megaman or bust.

At this point in time, Capcom has more or less abandoned Megaman because they hate me and you and freedom. Viewtiful Joe or that Okami dog are a million times more likely, especially VJ since even he was in MvC3 (Megaman wasn't),
I think the most likely is Ryu, though, because of the hundreds of crossovers they've been making with Street Fighter characters in the last couple of years alone.
Capcom is still more than willing to have Megaman included, he is the first choice for many people there. All Sakurai has to do is ask, and he wouldn't ask for anyone else from Capcom anyway. While alot of people probably wouldn't be against Viewtiful Joe or Amaterasu (though obviously some would be), they have practically no demand, and just because they could work well in Smash and fit in with the rest of the cast, doesn't mean they're more likely than the most requested 3rd party.

Plus even though they've canceled some games and he hasn't appeared in others, doesn't mean Capcom has "abandoned" Megaman. He's still going to be in at least 2+ games this year, and there are still regularly made Megaman products, Capcom knows he still has popularity.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
From 1987 to 2010 there were 128 Megaman games made. Since then, there have been 3 Japan-only mobile phone games and a South Korean MMO in the works and an iOS game or something.

Capcom hasn't even attempted to make a new Megaman game (new, not a compilation or some stupid cellphone game) for 2 years.

There has been an average of 5 and a half Megaman games released every year from 1987-2010 and there's been 3 since 2010 and they're exclusive to Japan.

Capcom has abandoned doing anything new and original with Megaman. The faster everyone comes to terms with that the less it'll hurt when they finally kill and bury him.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm aware you're a troll, and it's true that there are less Megaman games now than there have been, but what about Capcom themselves stating they would be fine with Megaman in Smash? If Sakurai asks them, he will be included. Sakurai is the only variable here.

What is there to refute about his chances?

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I'm aware you're a troll, and it's true that there are less Megaman games now than there have been, but what about Capcom themselves stating they would be fine with Megaman in Smash? If Sakurai asks them, he will be included. Sakurai is the only variable here.

What is there to refute about his chances?
I'm not trolling at all. Feel free to look everything I said up, as it's all true.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm not trolling at all. Feel free to look everything I said up, as it's all true.
You're a troll for previously helping spread the 2/3 rumor (I don't know why you still have it in your sig, if people remember it just lowers your credibility), I didn't say you were trolling above. Regardless, you didn't acknowledge the point.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
You're a troll for previously helping spread the 2/3 rumor (I don't know why you still have it in your sig, if people remember it just lowers your credibility), I didn't say you were trolling above. Regardless, you didn't acknowledge the point.
The point is that Super Smash Brothers is a tool for advertising. Nothing more. It's why Pichu and Roy were in Melee and why Lucario and Ike were in Brawl.

Snake was to advertise MGS4 (even if it wasn't on a Nintendo console the idea of playing as Snake got a lot of people to buy the game) and Sonic was to advertise Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

If Capcom licensed a character of theirs for use in Nintendo's biggest hype machine, do you really think they'd use a character they have no plans of bringing back, or do you think it's more economically sound to use a character whose game coincides the new Smash Bros. release?

I don't know if you've been following Playstation All-Stars news, and if you haven't I'll explain.

There was a poll recently for characters and it just so happened that Dante (the main character from Capcom's Devil May Cry got on top, so they put him in the game.
They didn't use everyone's favourite and most popular image of Dante, no, because they aren't releasing anymore games like that. They put in his rebooted redesign because they're about to release a new Devil May Cry with that version of the character in it. If they used old Dante, no one who got Playstation All-Stars would get the new DmC because they're hyped for 4 older games.

I know what you're thinking. You want to believe that Nintendo and Capcom would stop being greedy in the name of fun and nostalgia, but they won't. They're corporations, their only goal is to make money. Megaman will not make Capcom money and therefore he will not be in the game.

I'd love to be proven wrong though, Megaman II is one of my favourite games of all time.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
this is the reason so many people were disappointed in brawl's roster. myself included. they don't look at the facts and end up convincing themselves that certain characters are going to be in, and just cry troll when someone presents sensible facts on the other side

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Snake was to advertise MGS4 (even if it wasn't on a Nintendo console the idea of playing as Snake got a lot of people to buy the game)

They didn't use everyone's favourite and most popular image of Dante, no, because they aren't releasing anymore games like that. They put in his rebooted redesign because they're about to release a new Devil May Cry with that version of the character in it. If they used old Dante, no one who got Playstation All-Stars would get the new DmC because they're hyped for 4 older games.
Explain why they didn't use Old Snake then in Brawl

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Old Snake has never been on a Nintendo Console.
Old Snake is the same person as Solid Snake. And if advertising is the ONLY reason for including characters, why did characters like the Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, ROB, and Olimar get included? Why is Ness still around, when Nintendo isn't really doing anything with Earthbound?

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Old Snake is the same person as Solid Snake. And if advertising is the ONLY reason for including characters, why did characters like the Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, ROB, and Olimar get included?
The game has to advertise itself too, you know. It has to add new Nintendo characters so people will buy it in the first place.

Yes, Old Snake is the same person as Solid Snake. I'm well aware of this. I may have been off the ball with the whole "Snake is advertising MGS4 thing", and I'll admit that, but snake is a special cause because Hideo Kojima himself begged for him to be in the game.

Even if Megaman's creator, Inafune, dropped to his knees and prayed to Sakurai to put Megaman in the game, it'd be moot since he no longer works at Capcom, and he no longer owns Megaman.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Nah, he's right about this part

Capcom doesn't own Mega Man anymore

They gave the rights to Mega Man to me just the other day
I did not say that Capcom doesn't own Megaman. I said Keiji Inafune quit Capcom, and that he no longer owns Megaman.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I did not say that Capcom doesn't own Megaman. I said Keiji Inafune quit Capcom, and that he no longer owns Megaman.

Didn't even recognize your own mistake:

he no longer works and Capcom and he no longer own Megaman.
You put "and Capcom" instead of "at Capcom"

I was poking fun at the fact that your little typo kinda ****ed your wording and the point you were trying to convey with that statement, and made it seem like you were saying Capcom doesn't own Mega Man

Don't really give a **** if you're trolling or not, just saying, try being less clumsy with your wording if you are trying to troll, makes you look a lot more legit than you do now

D

Deleted member

I'm going to not call out your explanation as trolling and instead try to use logic in this.

While yes, it may seem like Smash is just a big case of advertisement, there are plenty of other factors that contribute to characters as well, namely popularity or what potential Sakurai sees in them.

First, your point on Pichu and Roy.
As unbelievable as this may be, they weren't in solely for advertisement purposes (well, maybe Roy was), nor because they were new and relevant (or going to be in Roy's case).
Pichu especially. Clones were afterthought characters when Sakurai deemed the roster too little (wouldn't you if there were only 8 new characters?) Pichu was added as Pikachu's clone as it added more of a flair than Raichu for being a joke character in hurting himself.
Roy, I admit, had advertisment on the mind, as he was trying to give a preview of a character that was going to debut later. However, he also stated that he added Roy to "advertise Fire Emblem as a whole". What he meant by that is anyone's guess.

Now, moving on to Lucario and Ike.
Ike had nothing to do with advertisment. Sakurai wanted to have a new Fire Emblem character, but didn't know who to include, so he went to Intelligent Systems for a suggestion. They suggested Ike.
Lucario had much more than advertisement going for him; he was also very popular of a potential new character and was viable (viability is the main reason why someone like Deoxys was turned down and why a 2nd Gen was a mere afterthought character in Melee).

Snake and Sonic were not included to advertise recent or upcoming titles.
Snake was included because Kojima wanted Snake in the game for the sake of his son, who wanted to see one of his father's characters in Smash.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/19/thank-kojimas-son-for-getting-snake-into-smash-bros-brawl/
It also goes to note that Kojima tried to get Snake in Melee, at which point this was far prior to Twin Snakes.

Sonic was the last character to be added to the roster (but not the last one to be finished; that title presumably goes to Wolf) due to the sheer amount of fan demand he had, far exceeding that of any other candidate, be it Nintendo or 3rd Party.
His inclusion had everything to do with fan support and nothing to do with advertising the Mario and Sonic Olympics (though that may have contributed to the fan support).

Now, to Mega Man. You claim that Capcom would pick someone else rather than him for the sake of money, but this is incorrect.
Capcom has stated before that they are perfectly acceptable with Mega Man being in Smash, though it is up to Sakurai as it is his game.
http://megaman4smashbros.wordpress.com/2011/07/01/extra-ask-capcom-july-1-2011/

Also, even Street Fighter's main developer would rather see Mega Man than one of his own characters; but if it HAD to be limited to a Street Fighter character, he'd rather have M. Bison than Ryu.
http://www.qj.net/wii/interviews/yo...characters-hed-like-to-see-in-smash-bros.html
Like before, he said that it is ultimately up to Sakurai whether or not a Capcom character even makes it.

Hopefully this has been insightful.

RetroMaster3000

Smash Rookie
I think the classic megaman has a lot of chances
but I would like even more if X or Zero from the MM X franchise come to ssb4
They`re so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom