• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who really has the best game and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
see juntah, the argument is now pointless, because if you're the best, and i've been placing better than you at huge tournaments.... then that means I have the best GW atm. but thats just rediculous to say, let the game blossem for a lil bit more.
btw i would have won every single one of those noob tournaments you lost

CircularGeometry

Smash Rookie
Albeit you probably would've done very well, I don't think it's guaranteed you'd win the Florida tournaments, especially with players like Riot that can take out winners of previous tournaments...with Donkey Kong. That said, NoJ has proven to have the best G&W at the moment just based on how many tournaments the man has won.

Although I will say Cosmo and Hylian are great G&W from videos as well. I would love to see all the G&W players in this thread play each other in a tournament to see who outplays the other. I think it's a bit hasty just simply due to possible bad match ups in tournaments to tell who has mastered the new G&W more, since this game is more based on match-ups and less on techniques, like Street Fighter 2. I'd just like to see a G&W free for all between everyone personally :)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Just placed 4th at an MN tournament with G&W

I don't even play G&W

lawl

best I've ever placed in Brawl or Melee
not counting small tournaments

Anytime_Minutes

Smash Apprentice
Dun dun dun

I invite any and all of you Game and Watch to play me 0259 0019 9445
You wont be dissapointed, after watching a few vidoes, ive come to the conclusion, myself and NoJ have a similar playstyle.

0259 0019 9445

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Just placed 4th at an MN tournament with G&W

I don't even play G&W

lawl

best I've ever placed in Brawl or Melee
not counting small tournaments
AHAHAHAHA.

If only I had time for tourneys. Sounds like G&W = easy wins lol.

Probably not though for me. I suck.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I invite any and all of you Game and Watch to play me 0259 0019 9445
You wont be dissapointed, after watching a few vidoes, ive come to the conclusion, myself and NoJ have a similar playstyle.

0259 0019 9445

um you really dont have the same playstyle as me, it would take a while to develop that, not 5 posts.

56k, you played GW in melee............................................................
like seriously, you make 0 sense to me

Lag

Smash Journeyman
needle of juntah said:
56k, you played GW in melee............................................. ...............
like seriously, you make 0 sense to me
is there anything wrong with changing your main character? and plus mr. game and watch is way different from the way he was in melee.

and don't judge anyone by post count. never. doesn't make sense...post count equals your playstyle/skill? you have one post or fifty-million gagillion trillion posts, i'll still treat you the same way. say no to post discrimination!

anyways...we really need some sort of game and watch tournament. seriously. it boils down to cosmo, needle of juntah, and whoever else i didn't mention.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol hilarious. it's funny how you were a nobody in Melee, and a about a month later since brawl release, you think you're hot **** just because you win a few MN tournaments... The pros/semi-pros/ and talented players that was amazing in melee, are still very good in Brawl. And they all attended those huge tournaments.

Keep winning MN tournies man...
I hope that head of yours keeps getting bigger.
I'm curious as to see how you do in a national tourny.

napZzz

Smash Hero
whats wrong with mn tournaments? is your state hosting "cooler" or "bigger" tournaments with wayz better players than those n00bs in mn!! you seem to know alot, I'm pretty sure plenty of people from mn could lay you out and kick your ***

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm guessing he thinks MN is Michigan...??? lol

weird how he was just bragging about placing top 5 at FL tournaments, then makes that comment

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
gotta clear a few things up

Nappy, 56k... no I dont think your state is a noob/scrub state. I'm sure your state is full with talented brawl players.

56k, I didn't brag about my placings, it was just showing Noj and others, how big our tournies were. And what a decent GW is placing in FL... also, this game is a MONTH and few weeks old. we don't need arrogant cocky ppl like NoJ and his nut swinging friends.... which happens to be you guys.

as far as bigger tournies.... yes. Gigabits Orlando just held a 130 man tourny, correct me if i'm wrong but thats record breaking right now.
better, as in skill....? we dont know, maybe in a years time we can determine which state has more skill.

in short.... no one has the best anything right now, stop circle jerking around one player just because he's doing good in his state.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol hilarious. it's funny how you were a nobody in Melee, and a about a month later since brawl release, you think you're hot **** just because you win a few MN tournaments... The pros/semi-pros/ and talented players that was amazing in melee, are still very good in Brawl. And they all attended those huge tournaments.

Keep winning MN tournies man...
I hope that head of yours keeps getting bigger.
I'm curious as to see how you do in a national tourny.

lol u want to melee MM?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
xyz, He's done well outside of his state too. Quit being such a hater dude.

Don't get mad because you don't have any fans XD. nut-swinging? circle jerking? have some class.

and the size of a tournament doesn't really mean much, it's the number of skilled players at a tournament that matters.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Official Updates from Las Vegas

Jared now has the best Game and Watch
sup Jared *wink* no homo
Cosmo and his lil bro NoJ are still beasts tho
<3 cosmo did you know they named a drink after his game and watch?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
NO WAI o_o

of course is is, you've played/seen him in person rofl

Just like Cosmo's the best I've seen, because he 3-stocked my G&W in person :laugh:

napZzz

Smash Hero
Cosmo is the best idc how many tournaments these other kids win. WHOA if cosmo 3 stocked you I probably could'nt even touch him....

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol u want to melee MM?
lol, yes I actually would. I mained falcon in melee, and had the best falcon in FL. I'm not one to be confused with one of the noobs, who just recently joined the competitive smash scene.
search xyz vs on youtube for my melee vids
xyz, He's done well outside of his state too. Quit being such a hater dude.

Don't get mad because you don't have any fans XD. nut-swinging? circle jerking? have some class.

and the size of a tournament doesn't really mean much, it's the number of skilled players at a tournament that matters.
hater?? hardly... and fans?? sorry, but I dont need any fan boys. if this kid proved to the world he was the best GW in the nation, then I would to happy to give him props. You guys must be new to the competitve smash scene, to make assumptions that cosmo and NoJ are the best GW... why? because they 3 stock your noob ***** in GW dittos? Hell if you were an fairly noob to average GW me and a handful of talented GW'ers would 3 stock you too prolly.

Say for example cosmo, gets top 5 in every tourament he attends, and then I come along and beat him in every set we play, even tournament sets... but I place poorly in tournies...does that make me the best GW??..... NO. it doesnt. It just means I know the GW ditto matchup well, he in turn is still a better GW, due to the fact that he places higher than me consistently in bigger tournies/ national tournies.

LOL, just thinking of your rebuttal is making me laugh right now...:laugh:

THERE IS NO BEST GW.. GET OVER IT.
Cosmo is the best idc how many tournaments these other kids win. WHOA if cosmo 3 stocked you I probably could'nt even touch him....
nappy that last sentence you wrote, did not even make sense.
yes he may be the best in your eyes, but thats because you dont know better.

its safe to say that Noj is the best in Minn. and cosmo is the best in his area (maybe Min aswell). So, no doubt i'll give you guys that.

but for now... stop making noob comments... its annoying to read

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I think that the best <insert character's name> should be decide by how the player handles unfavorable match ups. Although, I don't believe in such thing as being the best <insert character's name> player much.

boss8

Smash Hero
lol, yes I actually would. I mained falcon in melee, and had the best falcon in FL. I'm not one to be confused with one of the noobs, who just recently joined the competitive smash scene.
search xyz vs on youtube for my melee vids

hater?? hardly... and fans?? sorry, but I dont need any fan boys. if this kid proved to the world he was the best GW in the nation, then I would to happy to give him props. You guys must be new to the competitve smash scene, to make assumptions that cosmo and NoJ are the best GW... why? because they 3 stock your noob ***** in GW dittos? Hell if you were an fairly noob to average GW me and a handful of talented GW'ers would 3 stock you too prolly.

Say for example cosmo, gets top 5 in every tourament he attends, and then I come along and beat him in every set we play, even tournament sets... but I place poorly in tournies...does that make me the best GW??..... NO. it doesnt. It just means I know the GW ditto matchup well, he in turn is still a better GW, due to the fact that he places higher than me consistently in bigger tournies/ national tournies.

LOL, just thinking of your rebuttal is making me laugh right now...:laugh:

THERE IS NO BEST GW.. GET OVER IT.

nappy that last sentence you wrote, did not even make sense.
yes he may be the best in your eyes, but thats because you dont know better.

its safe to say that Noj is the best in Minn. and cosmo is the best in his area (maybe Min aswell). So, no doubt i'll give you guys that.

but for now... stop making noob comments... its annoying to read

haha did u say best falcon in florida...LMAO!!!! MM???

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Whats cosmos brawl code? I would like to test out this skill of his.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
haha did u say best falcon in florida...LMAO!!!! MM???
ughh ya...
whens the last time you ever been to a big tournament in FL and placed?
i've been following up with the FL tourney scene since 06' and not once have I seen you place with falcon. So just stfu.
MM?? sure, I dont mind... what amount?
I've consistenly placed top spots in tourneys and always was the highest placing falcon in the tournies I attended.

again... who are you?... ya no one knows... again.... stfu.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I don't even play this game but its clearly velocity jk.. no one knows cause theres not been a national brawl tournament yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom