• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who really has the best game and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
So how many other gaws have almost taken M2K out of a tournament, only losing last match last stock high %? Omegablackmage is the best period.
ok so....almost beating M2k in a tournament match makes someone the best GAW all of the sudden?
just because he was amazing in Melee, doesn't mean he's leagues about most players in brawl. when are you noobs gonna realize this...

NO ONE IS THE BEST GW YET.

(i'm surrounded by idiots.:urg:)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ok so....almost beating M2k in a tournament match makes someone the best GAW all of the sudden?
just because he was amazing in Melee, doesn't mean he's leagues about most players in brawl. when are you noobs gonna realize this...

NO ONE IS THE BEST GW YET.

(i'm surrounded by idiots.:urg:)
pfft, i dunno what you talkin' about

clearly i have the best GW, i almost beat your #1 in FL melee capt. falcon in a brawl friendly, so im the best

:laugh:

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
uh pre-Brawl

Dire Vulcan
Needle of Juntah

i have a pretty **** good one, also pre-Brawl that is. can't match up to those guys tho.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think this should be settled at FAST (or Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney). Everyone in the nation is invited...this is a national sized tourney folks. Show up and rep your GWs and get your opportunity to show what gangsta watch can really do

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164824

If you didnt know, now you know

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Florida is annoyingly far away :[
Well, not that bad
But I'd be outta my element.

but I really want to face some good players!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Florida is annoyingly far away :[
Well, not that bad
But I'd be outta my element.

but I really want to face some good players!
there'd be alot of them there (good players)

some CFL people are even housing, i would house..but my place is too small to house more than 1 other person XD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, zorak did make it to gamestop nationals in CA. but unfortunatly he had to go lucas.

GO ZORAK! SLIPPY!!

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I think this should be settled at FAST (or Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney). Everyone in the nation is invited...this is a national sized tourney folks. Show up and rep your GWs and get your opportunity to show what gangsta watch can really do

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164824

If you didnt know, now you know
I believe this will be thoroughly settled at AZOne, where Jared will defeat NoJ by some ridiculous number of stocks and claim the title, and then get 2nd in the tournament next to LeoFTW (best Wario in the country), and I will take a cool 5th after TZFR, Vegas ***** teams gg?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
your search is over. I am the best Mr. Game & Watch player.

/end thread

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
It's official. Snap plays Game & Watch in Brawl, and is probably the best with the character. Hell he'll probably be the best Brawl player ever since his main is actually not low tier anymore.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
So NoJ is coming to AZonetwo huh? I believe that my friend and I have some of the best GaWs and it seems that we will be able to prove it at the tourney coming up soon. Should be able to finally shut NoJ up about how amazing he is and make him go back into his hole.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
no... none of you scrubs are the best GW. come to a national tourney, then you can have you're precious braggin rights. FAST 1, and some other national tournies are going to prove this. In2d, i mean... ya thats cool if you're awesome in your state or whatever, but their could be other gw's that are out of you're league, you'll just have to wait and see.

Come to FAST 1
Prove you're the best GW.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164840
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164824

Chexr

Smash Ace
I'll be at fast 1 and i'll $20 mm anyone in a MELEE g&w ditto.

edit:

uh pre-Brawl

Dire Vulcan
Needle of Juntah

i have a pretty **** good one, also pre-Brawl that is. can't match up to those guys tho.
and I 4 stock 56k (melee) so don't get any wise ideas

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
They are the same except all the other characters sux mores and they fixed his gay shield? Also puff puff is too pro.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I tell people this all the time. :laugh: But they don't believe me.

I've never won a G&W ditto in Melee XD

you 4-stocked me in a 5-stock match, that's a 3-stock technically

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So? My GW 2-0'ed Caveman 1st round of a tournament. Name dropping means nothing.
Sorry, I was just trying to prove the point that trying to figure out the best G&W is extremely pointless at the moment, but good stuff against Caveman.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'll be at fast 1 and i'll $20 mm anyone in a MELEE g&w ditto.

edit:

I know zorak bane will take you up on the challenge on that MM for Melee, he has the best GW in FL, since you'll be there for FAST 1

but ya, name dropping means nothing for brawl. Sucks for all the pros, but thats just the way it is. :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ok vidjo said he ***** velocity with lucas.

that means velocity either, sux alot of ***, or just had a couple bad matches.

but vidjo plays meta knight.

vidjo says im the best GW by far.
The best that he has played anyway.

Velocity

Smash Lord
ok vidjo said he ***** velocity with lucas.

that means velocity either, sux alot of ***, or just had a couple bad matches.

but vidjo plays meta knight.

vidjo says im the best GW by far.
I mean we definetly went even in the mk matchup and i beat him in winners he beat me in losers / so i guess i sucks at lucas we played a set b4 the tourney he won 3-2 and i won 2-1 in winners he beat me 3-0 with lucas lol w/e vidjo i 2 stocked you in 30 secs lol second match

so u cant really base my skill compared to yours, based on that one matchup or two against one player especially

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
Someone lock this thread already...

BTW why does your sig change every now and then, 56k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom