• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Who will be the poster-boy of MLG Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble

Smash Ace
It will have to be one of the famous trio obv. Ally, M2K, or ADHD, personally I think M2K being the number one and a veteran would be given precedent, but he is shy and nerdy looking so I don't think it will be him, despite the fact that he should be due to his dominance.

Prawn

Smash Master
Ok so in a little bit I'm gonna do a short writeup for:

CO18
Dojo

anybody else I should consider :O I don't know regions as good as you guys so write who you want and why they should be I'll start quoting you guys in the OP

also keep discussing the ones I've posted and give me critique.

Sorry i've been focusing more on EC its just easier for me D:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If I do very well, I could see myself being up there, and I plan on going to both Orlando and Columbus.

I'm a pretty cool guy, I think.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
^ Reflex diffinatley. He's the best. And he plays Pokemon Trainer. Good lord.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm going with ChuDat since he has the skills, looks, experience, and has been the poster boy before.

Jem.

Smash Master
Of the ones offered -- Larry (DEHF) definently fits in the best. He isn't socially awkward, he's good looking, and is a top national player.

I hope I can step up my game a lot and maybe be that. Been a competitive smasher since 2003. Only DSF and HugS have me beat on that :). Going to Columbus so, I guess we'll see.

Masky

Smash Master
MLG is almost complete in currently growing the perfect smasher poster boy in a test tube, he will be the poster boy (he is a derivative work of the Jonas Brothers experiment)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
CO18, Dojo, and Chu should definately be in this write up. And maybe even a few others.

While Chu may not be the best, he has definate potential to be at least one of the faces on MLG. His personality, look (nohomo), and attitude are pretty spot on for the spot. Lain would also be good for these reasons.

Ally is probably going to win, though. Not to mention, like you said, he is INCREDIBLY entertaining to watch. Can't wait to follow it on the livestream.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
As far as looks/attitude, it's gotta be Dojo, CO18, Chu, Lain or possibly Gnes if he goes :)

But as far as winning goes, Ally's got this lol

And lmao@ Larry's section labeling him as ruthless, too good lol

Judo777

Smash Master
I thought reflex was good idea that last tourney he had against kismet was in GF against was soo awesome because Reflex is incredible, uses a lower tier character and omg 2 watergun gimps in the same set thats golden!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I think Jash should get a shot at this, just gay MKs everywhere </3 he has the looks (all for homo) the heart and under dog and definitely a easy person to talk with.

but maybe larry should get that posterboy status imo

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Malcolm's gonna be tearing **** up at MLG.

He's gonna be placing 5th at all the events! Better watch out, guys!

If not Malcolm, it'll definitely be ADHD's hair. I'm not sure about the rest of him, but his hair is just amazing.

Braggins

Smash Apprentice
Ally kind of looked like Che Guevara in the only picture I've seen of him. So basically he is already the counter culture poster boy for rebellion. Why shouldn't he also be the Brawl poster boy for MLG?

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
I'm willing to bet it will be a PC-Chris type person. Some relatively unknown kid who will come out of nowhere and surprise everyone by going toe to toe with the known pros.

Jem.

Smash Master
TSquared nearly beat KillaOR with Roy.

And he's a halo main.

Being the posterboy usually scores you a lot more money.. ie look at TSquared and Walshy. They've made more than all the other halo pros. :p.

I'm still saying it's gonna be DEHF (Larry) west coast to rep smash MLG again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom