• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
werd not to be on anyones side but, seriously everyone should just be friends on here, wats the point of getting into an argument if wen u meet in person youll act like it never happened. for real m2k even said im sorry which is kinda degrading but for real dreph, accept his apology, be friends and stop fighting over the internet, its fun sometimes but it gets stupid. m2k doesnt seem like that bad of a guy, and maybe he gets mad when he loses but who doesnt? some people just show it more then others. sorry for making this thread, it caused alot of drama which is kinda cool. anyways, be cool wit eachother.

Drephen

Smash Master
lol you made the same apology like 2 years ago and then start trash talking me again shortly after

you are a d ick, your arrogant, self-centered and you smell bad. Seriously you treat people different because you are better than them at a video game. and because of that, everytime you make an arrogant or stupid post im going to flame you for it

also chaingrabbing takes skill

lol this thread got wayyyy of topic and was just another excuse for me to flame m2k so ima stop posting in here

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
lol you made the same apology like 2 years ago and then start trash talking me again shortly after

you are a d ick, your arrogant, self-centered and you smell bad. Seriously you treat people different because you are better than them at a video game. and because of that, everytime you make an arrogant or stupid post im going to flame you for it

also chaingrabbing takes skill

lol this thread got wayyyy of topic and was just another excuse for me to flame m2k so ima stop posting in here
no I didn't, not until you posted gay **** about me first, I only said I don't think you're a very skilled player, and I still don't. I don't do anything without a reason. I am not arrogant, I know how good I am compared to other people but I'm very quiet and nice to people in person, and when people use STUPID logic to try to prove things, I say something or criticize it. People talk **** about me all the time and I'm tired of it so I've changed the way I act some of the time, but I'm not an arrogant person compared to many of the other top players. In fact, I help people with smash related questions all the time on aim, I usually get like 30-40 messages a day if I'm on all day and I try to help people as long as I'm there. I only say what is either true, or what I believe to be true. I don't treat people different how could you say that, you don't know me at all, you just like the make up stuff and insult me.

I beat Jack most of our Sheik dittos at OC2 because of chain grabbing. His sheik was better than mine. That automatically kills that argument, I don't want to put money on the line for something heavily influenced by luck. 4 grabs to win is basically like a best of 1 set. Not reliable enough

I'm not the one who's the di ck drephen, I'm the one who tells things how they are, and tries to make things right, but you don't care about that, you just wanna insult me, so fu ck you

Scar

#HarveyDent
Drephen idk if you're just dense or whatever but you main Sheik and you should know that cg sheik dittos are just about as dumb as a coin toss. Everyone who has no idea what high level Sheik dittos are all about are on your side about this and everyone else is just saying "wow, does he really not realize how ******** it is to put 100 dollars on the line for a MM that could def go either way without really settling who is better at the game?"

The Sheik cg is easy as pie and it doesn't take skill to cg another sheik to kill % so stop saying that it does.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Well Idk m2k but he only uses the best characters, mainly so he can win. He should try using lower tiers in tourneys then I bet he would lose pretty fast. Yo build a rep with someone like pichu, Mew2, bowser, or someone less fortunate. Fu ck man it doesnt take much to win alot with characters like Fox, Marth, Falco, and Captain Falcon...

battousai555

Smash Ace
Well Idk m2k but he only uses the best characters, mainly so he can win. He should try using lower tiers in tourneys then I bet he would lose pretty fast. Yo build a rep with someone like pichu, Mew2, bowser, or someone less fortunate. Fu ck man it doesnt take much to win alot with characters like Fox, Marth, Falco, and Captain Falcon...
Yeah, high level fox play is as easy as pie. He takes like no tech skill! All you have to do is waveshine and you totally win! And that Falcon guy is hella cheap. It's so easy to set up combos. Falcon is as cheap as Sheik!

Please, do us all a favor and go back to the Brawl boards.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
I played brawl for like a week and i realized it sucked ever since than i nvr played it again because u cant combo in it.....Also tech skill is just one thing but yes it is important.... I was just saying while playing high tier it is obviously easier to win.... tech skill is common amongst most everybody unless they r noobs... its common sense man lol

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
i was thinking and i have come to this conclusion regarding m2k.

he is kind of like the tiger woods of smash. he is dominant, everyone expects him to win. and it is an upset if he loses. regardless of who he is playing. the onlly diference is that tiger doesnt make johns when he loses and everyone still respects him. so m2k even if you lose a tourny we understand that you might not have been on your game. you dont have to tell us about it.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
no dude I used to not say things

but then I learned that by doing that, rumors spread

so i stopped them by telling what's true, and now i just get mad at it

if you were me you'd understand better, it happens daily, for stupid reasons, and they try to make arguments using bad reasons. I correct them. Back room tries to make arguments for tiers and lots of random stuff, so I find myself posting there really often now, because debating facts is something that I like to do, as well as browsing the boards randomly. I only really say what's true, if people try to say dumb things or things I think are wrong then I usually say something.

RomeDogg - that's what friendlies are for. I'm not risking money at a tourney on the lines of using low tiers for no reason. It doesn't mean I can't play other characters. The main reason I use mostly high/top tiers when I play people is because it's more practical to get practice against them and I can train my friends (like cactuar) with my characters so they can get better at the matchup. It also makes it less boring to me.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Rumors always spread, it's like a troll in a thread, even when you see them say something wrong there's nothing you can do to convince them otherwise, there are always more trolls.

That's why most people who are the best (and know it) just don't say anything, then go out and win the next major event. You're an exception.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
m2k thinks he's sayign the truth all the time but sometimes u gotta see the game psycologicaly not technically . remember ur eyes can lie to you

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Ya Scar normally I would but I have nothing to do all day really so I read the boards in a lot of my spare time and after a while I got tired of reading all these bad things and saying nothing, because when I did that nothing ever changed. At least posting things clears things up. I don't post anything I don't think is true.

as you know, I quit Melee, except for when you guys wanna play me, or the occasional tourney. But I basically quit melee outside of tourneys and really rare requests. A long time ago I would spend my time playing smash alone but I don't do that anymore, only the Saturday tourneys.

TheLake

Smash Master
Well Idk m2k but he only uses the best characters, mainly so he can win. He should try using lower tiers in tourneys then I bet he would lose pretty fast. Yo build a rep with someone like pichu, Mew2, bowser, or someone less fortunate. Fu ck man it doesnt take much to win alot with characters like Fox, Marth, Falco, and Captain Falcon...[/QUOTE]

Yes it does *mains zelda*

Err wait...

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
m2k-people make up stupid rumors and thrash talk people all the time for no good reason. thrash talk/rumors never really has any truth in it, therefore the thrash talked person will pretty much never be able to affect them through changing himself.

People thrash talk because they want to feel better or get approval (from the people they are thrash talking with) that they are better then the person they're thrash talking. It's a way to feel better then someone that you are actually not superior to.
Which is most likely why people thrash talk you alot. you **** them at smash, they feel bad about it (cuz they start second guessing their skill), they go thrash talk you to feel better about it

Now you might ask yourself: Does this mean that all people that talk thrash about m2k (or anyone else) mean they are somehow jealous or feel bad about how m2k (or anyone else) is better then him? The answer is yes, unless they're bandwaggoning scrub whores who try to **** talk someone to be cool/have the same opinion as the rest so they can be accepted.
like the guy in this thread (? I think it was this thread) who said something about hearing something about m2k biting someone. Who cares? Go **** yourself.

And please note: This is not the same thing as having an opinion about a person. If you do you must first of all know how in in person (in the way that you spend or have spent alot of time with that person and talked to him) though, and if it really was an opinion you wouldn't go around spreading like a ****ing disease.

If you think you have opinion about someone you don't know personally you're a ****ing idiot.
If you think you have opinion about anyone that you've ever talked 100% negatively about to lots of people (including people you hardly know), you're kidding yourself.
If it really was your opinion and just that, you wouldn't have any reason to tell every ****ing person in your presence. In fact, you'd probably avoid so people wouldn't draw stupid, hasty conclusions about that person. If you're thrash talking you want that to happen, because you want people to dislike that person so you can feel better about yourself.

it's really stupid but it's how people work lol

(this hardly even relates to anything in this topic and shouldn't really be in the falco forums lolol)

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
i totally understand your logic m2k but one of these days you'll stop valuing the opinions of gossip whores and scrubs.. because those are the only people that are going to believe stupid rumors about you. anyone that thinks they have a very clear idea of what kind of person someone is before meeting them in person is an idiot. mark my words, after a while you won't even give a **** (a good thing, kind of like ganon's utilt). :chuckle:

Scar

#HarveyDent
Ya Scar normally I would but I have nothing to do all day really so I read the boards in a lot of my spare time and after a while I got tired of reading all these bad things and saying nothing, because when I did that nothing ever changed.
Yeah well I'm not judging you or anything, I do the same thing.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that I just enjoy the lower tiers cause they make it so I have to be so much better than my opponents to win you know and it helps me play smarter. I just kind of play the characters i like lol just like you do. Just ignore me sometimes M2K cause I smoke rocks, I smoke rocks.

LLDL

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter u guys. We all know Ken is gonna win on survivor.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
seriously, hes pissing me off. someone beat him already. eggm your freakin sexy..you went freakin 3-0 WTF. shiz, your super sexy 3-2, much more acceptable but still WTF. bass, i think i saw some friendlies..............................where you lost WTF. pc chris, does he even play anymore??? WTF are you doing??? go beat m2k!! someone or something has to beat that robot, as da dave would say. but really, what does it take to beat the SOB. it makes me sad to see him win all the time against my fav players. i say scar can beat him. what do you think?
This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJIkk3dJ6P0
AKA Someone(MaNgO) has beaten M2K.

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
M2k is not invincible....there's actually one of our local players who can beat him with Kirby. FYI, yes, M2k lives near me, and I have played him (in Brawl). So I'm not giving crap info. He actually does lose.

D20

Smash Lord
M2k is not invincible....there's actually one of our local players who can beat him with Kirby. FYI, yes, M2k lives near me, and I have played him (in Brawl). So I'm not giving crap info. He actually does lose.
Brawl isn't a real game.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Any good player will always have opinions formed on them.
It's up to the player to not let those things affect you and realize that as a society people are very fickle.
Don't let an outside bunch of people that don't actually know anything bother you.
Just keep playing the game and have fun with friends.
Also stay true to the friends you have met.
If people are doubting your ability just go to a tournament. M2k has so much support because he wins tounaments. Not because he argues that he is the best.
People can talk about it all they want, it's just to pass the time by. No point in defending yourself.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm. I don't know if I could actually beat a godly gamer like him, but i'll try since he WILL possibly attend our Houston tourney on October 4th.

Sensei

Smash Lord
All you gotta do is make him laugh, anything, even toilet humor will work. Once he starts laughing uncontrollably, he can't see the screen and is vulnerable for about 4-5 seconds. That is your chance to do some damage. Do this about 5-7 times (depending on how many stocks are in the match) and you'll soon see marth clapping in the results screen. I've done this before and it works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom