• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Lady Gaga is better than your faves.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You see.

I'd might just go listen to more k-pop and dubstep instead of this.
And if you want good music, it's Adele.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
But for every one thing you name that she stole from Madonna I can name 5 more she is credited with being original for.
You mean Lauriean gibson and redone are credited with being original for.

Browny

Smash Hater
But for every one thing you name that she stole from Madonna I can name 5 more she is credited with being original for.
Hold up. But how many of these 5, are actually worth respect?

For example, dressing up in ridiculous outfits for the sole attention of gaining attention again and again and again after it got old the first time, is not being original. Its just stupid.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Hold up. But how many of these 5, are actually worth respect?

For example, dressing up in ridiculous outfits for the sole attention of gaining attention again and again and again after it got old the first time, is not being original. Its just stupid.

Do you understand the powerful meaning behind the meat dress?

Or DO YOU JUST SEE WITH YOUR EYES BROWNY???

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
She is a very religious woman.
She is a very cultured woman with fans from all around the world so why not use different languages?
Because that's the chorus![/IMG]
1. Sorry, don't see that as being the reason. I can't recall a single religious reference throughout her first two albums, so I don't see why her religion would suddenly show through so much on her third.

2. A lot of artists have fans all around the world. A lot. I've never seen another one have so many languages on one album and use more than one of them so extensively. I thought the whole French bridge in "Bad Romance" was cool, and the "Mi amore vole fe yah" in "Born This Way" is interesting, but excessive use of German and Spanish just throws me off.

3. That's not a reason.

That said, I'm done trying to convince you of anything, considering you don't even have a solid foundation for your argument but you're hell-bent on it being correct.

Which is generally true for arguments on the internet, and for some reason, I always let myself get involved in them anyway...

Dunno who that flop is.
Pretty sure that's Madonna, bro.

Chuee

Smash Hero
1. Sorry, don't see that as being the reason. I can't recall a single religious reference throughout her first two albums, so I don't see why her religion would suddenly show through so much on her third.

2. A lot of artists have fans all around the world. A lot. I've never seen another one have so many languages on one album and use more than one of them so extensively. I thought the whole French bridge in "Bad Romance" was cool, and the "Mi amore vole fe yah" in "Born This Way" is interesting, but excessive use of German and Spanish just throws me off.

3. That's not a reason.

That said, I'm done trying to convince you of anything, considering you don't even have a solid foundation for your argument but you're hell-bent on it being correct.

Which is generally true for arguments on the internet, and for some reason, I always let myself get involved in them anyway...

Pretty sure that's Madonna, bro.
Fuujin got *****
/thread done

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I remember a time when people got trolled by Fuujin...

Oh wait...

I remember a time when people didn't think every single conversation on the internet was just everyone trolling each other.

Now it's just become an excuse to say dumb things.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There was actually a time when this was true. It was when piece of **** general population started flooding to the internet and thought everything was srs business.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
There was actually a time when this was true. It was when piece of **** general population started flooding to the internet and thought everything was srs business.
And would any of us have any memories of that seeing how a looot of us were small children at the time not using message boards?

._.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
And now we have the piece of **** general population thinking the exact opposite.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
And now we have the piece of **** general population thinking the exact opposite.
It's because it's actually true, for once they get something.

Also, the only time the internet was indeed somewhat decent in terms of people's behaviour (obviously not perfect but yeah) was late 90s to 2000/2001. Basically the internet's level of decency plummeted with the introduction of broadband.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
So you're throwing shade because she breaks attempts to break the language barrier with her fans?
LBR your faves would NEVER be that thoughtful.

But can he dance?

Oop

I remember a time when people got trolled by Fuujin...

Oh wait...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Looks like Amy Winehouse!

Oh lol she's dead now I remember. Speaking of which, wonder what the post mortem results said I never did get the full story.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah even the internet has place for serious discussion once in awhile.

So you're throwing shade because she breaks attempts to break the language barrier with her fans?
She's not doing it for her fans, if she was she would actually take the few minutes to learn how to pronounce the words she's trying to sing properly so she doesn't piss off the native speakers.

She's only doing it because it's "Artistic", she doesn't care if she's butchering a language or slamming a culture as long as people are giving her the attention she so longingly needs.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer

Also, the only time the internet was indeed somewhat decent in terms of people's behaviour (obviously not perfect but yeah) was late 90s to 2000/2001. Basically the internet's level of decency plummeted with the introduction of broadband.
[yt]b_W4EV-ikJY[/yt]​

This is now about regulation of the internet.

Top Bottom