• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Kool. I'll add you too then. Me and my bro will be happy to fight u. =D

Urishizu

Smash Rookie
I am in southern Japan and wish to brawl with anyone, anywhere as well. I am frequently getting error 86420 though, especially in Anybody Brawl.

My FC is 0473-6976-0478 so please reply to this so I know you have added me and include your friend code. Looking for anyone of any skill level to play with.

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
I added you ^^

my fc is to the left <<

And just so you know I'll be on and off...

EDIT: I'm Lan BTW

EDIT2: gg Milo I triued to put it on Endless Brawl but not knowin g japanese did'nt help that :\

I'm gonna be on Home_run contest for abit then go back to regaler Brawl.

Urishizu

Smash Rookie
Lan, I have a game up, can you try joining quick just to see if its working? I have had a lot of connection issues with this game.

BlueBlue

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashboards! I intend to get good at this game, so I will need experience. Experience that only you can give me!

0087 1577 8726
Mississippi

I won't be able to have any matches until late today at the earliest, but I will look forward to our battles.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Gotcha. I can't give you extreme competive challenges, both because of lag problems and because I'm not a world champion in Smash, but at least we'll have fun, right?

Mine's 2148-7418-9031!

....didn't I mention that already?

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
i want to play
NC
4897-5214-9305
sometimes i have some kids on the nc power rankings here playing too ..they're all pretty good at brawl too already

Nemar Pott

Smash Journeyman
Last game I just played were fun. LAN and I forgot the other guys name who came in. Thats all for me right now. :) Ill be back to play more later

WiiRevolution1

Smash Cadet
Hello Smashboards! I intend to get good at this game, so I will need experience. Experience that only you can give me!

0087 1577 8726
Mississippi

I won't be able to have any matches until late today at the earliest, but I will look forward to our battles.
Cool I live in Mississippi aswell!
Gotcha. I can't give you extreme competive challenges, both because of lag problems and because I'm not a world champion in Smash, but at least we'll have fun, right?

Mine's 2148-7418-9031!

....didn't I mention that already?
i want to play
NC
4897-5214-9305
sometimes i have some kids on the nc power rankings here playing too ..they're all pretty good at brawl too already
im on if anyone wants to play
GG Nemar

I added you 3

EDIT: @Nemar: That was my friend from japan Kito.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
You know, the board should have a function that shows which member is online. Perhaps even in detail. Such as "searching game" and "hosting [gametype]"

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
jtrov u need to turn items off both players need to have them off. unless u wanna play w/ them?

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
good games everyone it was a lot of fun. gotta go to work but ill be back around 1030 EST. pc guys

jtrov

Smash Cadet
turn off the **** items!! lol
I did turn items off after the first game (was unaware both people had to turn them off). Lol, but what was with all those Metal Boxes, it was hilarious.

Also good games, hopefully we can play again later tonight when I'm done work.

EDIT: Smash Wolf did you add me?

Also, 7th what happened I tried joining your game, but no luck.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom