• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Willz's Leicester Monthlies (Brawl + Melee): Next Date is 10th OR 17th December

Yeniths

East Midlands!
We shall see lol, I havn't been playing to much really, but I'll give it ago lol. Is the stage list on the front page what we are going to use?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I don't really mind, most tourneys just using the 5 neutrals and Kongo 64 now tho.

I just use neutrals too so it doesnt matter to much lol.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Hyped, people better not flake though, were not having 6 people like we did last time you ****ing candyass's

I have a really ****ty clip on to your shirt mic that I got with my webcam, I'll bring that if no body else can get one

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oya, ill bring my mic if its needed, be sure to say if you do, its used for the brawl commentary, but theres usually too much background noise on the monthlies

Heartstring

Smash Legend
good good, i know everyone will be interested in the hype matches anyway
i owe AD and jolteon brawl MM's, i assume theres at least one wii there?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Willz I'm guessing your doing:
Melee singles
Melee dubs
Brawl singles
Should have nough time :)

I'll be bringing my CRT(with setup) with me, and if you need anymore flatscreen for brawl I'll bring one
I'll also be bringing 64 and 2 pads for some retro action

we need Setups, expecally for brawl, seeing as Willz Is the only one with a wii that will run brawl ( both mine and brados are ****ed)

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I wanna be booker T, cuz I'm black :(

“We coming for you...*****”

But ahh well, if I am Daniel Bryan, I can beat your White *** Cole

J03

Smash Master
I'd love to come, trains are pretty cheap too, only like 20 quid.

unfortunately i have like no money till september and i don't know anyone whos in a good enough posistion to lend any:(, its my own fault lol took a few weeks off work and now im outta cash =/

Top Bottom