• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew III: The McKinney Pizza FULL RESULTS POSTED

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
You'd pick Ganon and we'd let Springfield start on you.
Man, I have never played a really good Ganon before *looks around*...Wait, fonz plays that god awful character. Lol I don't think Ohio could handle the amount of laughs we would generate from another Ganon.

But yea, let us start with him and pick away at his arrogance.:laugh:

SHOUT OUTS!!!!

RipN - Yea man! Hitting on chicks was the best **** ever! Gotta do more of my pro pick up lines.

Capem - Bro, keep those pick up lines! Also, good MM. Thanks again for teaching me MK tips

Fonz - Congrats on your win over me. You deserved that match.

Nope - I really want to Snake ditto you and just in general play ya more. Thanks for letting me come down this Thursday also.

Champ - GOOD job and awesome chatting with ya. Nice matches too. Wanna do more MM?

Lou - I didn't get to play you that much but I will soon.

OS - Thanks for complimenting about my Marth. I appreciate that a ton. Also thanks for the advice with my Marth.

AZ - Great tournament. I do plan to keep attending them.

Argent - Yea, it happens, but next time man. Yea...Lucario users...chrits!

Nickalobe - Nice Yoshi and it's nice to see a new twist.

King Yoshi - ^ be him.. LOL, nah man, it was nice seeing you again and I hope to see you more often.

King Beef and his freind - Yes it was amazing to see ya again since Melee days. I hope to see you again. Tell Hoyt I said hi aka Phasion!

Psin- AWESOME SKINS! Kakashi Snake FTW! Plan to see you soon!

Infern - Good times looking at chicks and talking trash. Also, WE ARE doing our **** MM!

Hence - We need to MM also. I forgot about it in till it was too late.

The Jerk - Awesome talking to ya. My bad for letting ya drown in pools again. Also, stick with Iceys. Nasty...

To everyone since I chatted with everyone! - I want to see you again this weekend at Athens! BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also God Kais suck...

Lets go Infern!!!!!!!!! : D

Quoting on this one

"Man Im tired of watcing these scrubs" - Beegs
"We watched you play right?" - Nope

DAAAAYYYYUUUMMMMMM!!!!

"Hey gentleman" - Random girl
*RipN bends down to see the girls ****
"Where you going? The actions is right here with us" RipN

Good **** man!

QUIVO

Smash Master
Inui: At sb3, I think that Diddy was from NJ? Or somewhere over on the East Coast. I believe a lot of the players were from out of state

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: At sb3, I think that Diddy was from NJ? Or somewhere over on the East Coast. I believe a lot of the players were from out of state
Definitely not NJ, as I don't recall ever seeing him before or after that.

Idk.

You, AZ, Forward, and Dook are amazing, and that's all I remember in terms of actual good players.

Oh, and Pyro and his Zelda playing buddy weren't bad. I was going to team with the Zelda player if teams happened. :D

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
GOD KAI SHOUTOUTS!!!

OS - Good Stuff coming back from losers and taking out AZ. 1st place as always, im still surprised i got 1st seed though lol

AZ - Great Tournament, our sets was so close, im glad i can see an improvement in my game by howi did against you, looking forward to our next match

Travesty- Good stuff in Doubles, we could have had alot of matches, but i think we did pretty good for our first time teaming up, hopefully u come to more tournaments

RipN - lol drunk johns, I cant blame you, u were drinking a whole pitcher of beer. Good stuff keeping it together though close matches. and WTF at letting those girls walk away when they say hi to u guys lol fail!

Capem - We never got to the our routine with the girls the came in lol that pick up line was too good, looking forward to seeing u this weekend god kais

Fromundaman - Yes! U banned Pirate Ship!!! lol good stuff man, glad we could do that MM and not break our great tradition, I can see u getting better each time I play u man keep it up!

Crunch - Crazy Wario, all our matches were really close, hopefully ill play some more at the next one
Fonz - Damm wolf, should have gone Pirate Ship like I wanted too lol too bad we didnt play in brackets, definetly need to get a signed dollar from you this weekend god kais

Nope - Maybe it was a bad day or something, our matches were close though so its nothing to feel bad about. I mean u did lose to a God Kai, im sure everyone will understand, u can still be best snake in Springfield lol just playing man, im sure u will want a rematch this weekend, looking forward to out matches god kais

Champ - What can I say about this guy right here. Destroying eveerybody from his own Springfield and wanting to join the God Kais lol too good man I had a blast, cant wait to seee u guys this weekend and get some more signed dollars from you lol

Lou - Good Stuff in that MM Lou, I definetly need another one this weekend. Just one thing, dont get so worked up with a loss. It will only make you lose the next matches you play, just chill out and have fun god kais

Argent - Too bad we didnt play, I still need some lucario practice. One thing though like I told Lou, dont get so stressed out when u lose, it does not do anything but hurt ur gameplay afterwards. Just relax and remember, its all about having fun.

Nickalobe - Proshi! ur too good with him, great games we played, and good stuff taking a match of Nope. Since u will be in Cini we need to get together and play and get that Yoshi to Top Tier level

King Yoshi - Good MM, always awesome seeing u man, u still should have payed for my entry fee though lol

King Beef - Didnt play you but heard ur Peach was beast. I wanted to get in some matches with u later but couldnt find you :p

Psin- We didnt play :( next time we will definetly get a MM

Beegs - Fail with that girl dude that said hi and u guys let her walk way lol u need to step your game up. But yeah we need to get out MM done this weekend for sure god kais

Hence - Didnt play you, next time we will though, $5 MM?

The Jerk - Didnt play u either, but heard u were a jerk jk good stuff with them IC's man

Cake - U fail at re-claiming honor for Nope lol good stuff though man, was fun talking and hanging out with u, see u this weekend god kais!

Tyr - 513 FTW Good stuff in brackets, 5th place is a great accomplishment for the level of competitions in this tourney, out sets were definetly close, im afraid of that lucas man!

Zozefup - Played u in pools I believe, i think out sets were close though. 7th place is not bad at all, hopefully u enjoyed ur time and come back for the next one.

Katon - Rocking those goggles man u remind me of both Naturo and Tai from digimon with those lol Great talking to you man it was a blast, hopefully u coming this weekend to Athens GOD KAIS!!!

Sorry If i miss people which im sure I did

By far i had to say this may have been the most funnest tournament I been too. It was great to see everyone again and also those newcomers that showed alot of skill in the tournament. Cant wait to come to the next one and hopefully AZ will reseve spots for the rest of the GOD KAIS!!!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
GOD KAI SHOUTOUTS!!!
Fonz - Damm wolf, should have gone Pirate Ship like I wanted too lol too bad we didnt play in brackets, definetly need to get a signed dollar from you this weekend god kais
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBCrsaet-2Q

It would have been the Ultimate showdown if you took me there.

Ganondorf Vs. Ike,

This ain't sea world it's as real as it gets. Im on a boat Mother ****er don't you ever forget!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Vayseth held his first GYGO series tourney the same weekend as SB3, which Anther, lain, and pretty much all the rest of the MI crew attended considering it was local for them, and there might have been a third nearby event going on as well. (Nearby as in somewhere in the "eastern MW" region.)

But that was more than six months ago, it is in no way representative of the current MW scene. We'll have M2K and Ally in another six months anyway amirite :rolleyes:

Sit on it, FONZ! I mean, get those videos up from Nope's tourney that was two months ago.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Infern...<3 :D
Who does't love a god kai lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBCrsaet-2Q

It would have been the Ultimate showdown if you took me there.

Ganondorf Vs. Ike,

This ain't sea world it's as real as it gets. Im on a boat Mother ****er don't you ever forget!
F--k land, I'm on a boat, motherf--ker
F--k trees, I climb buoys, motherf--ker
I'm on the deck with my boys, motherf--ker
This boat engine make noise, motherf--ker

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Interviewer:
Mr. Infern, thanks for coming to your performance review.
Infern:
No problem.
Interviewer:
So, you're in a crew around here. Is that fair to say?
Infern:
Absolutely. GODKAIS!
Interviewer:
Okay. So, take us through a day in the life of a "GODKAI!"
Infern:
Well, the first thing I do is...

Talk to Colonel (Like a GODKAI!)
Approve MM's (Like a GODKAI!)
Lead a Nikita (Like a GODKAI!)
Remember tilts (Like a GODKAI!)
Directional Influence (Like a GODKAI!)
My own box (Like a GODKAI!)
Slitherwatch (Like a GODKAI!)
Promote GODKAIS! (Like a GODKAI!)

Hit on girls (Like a GODKAI!)
Get rejected (Like a GODKAI!)
Plant a claymore (Like a GODKAI!)
Drop a C4 (Like a GODKAI!)
Shout out GODKAIS! (Like a GODKAI!)
Demand Pirate Ship (Like a GODKAI!)
Eat a stage spike (Like a GODKAI!)
Grab a 'nade (Like a GODKAI!)
In my mouth (Like a GODKAI!)
Now I'm dead (Like a GODKAI!)

Interviewer:
Uh-huh. So, that's an average day for you then?
Infern:
No doubt.
Interviewer:
You swollow a 'nade and die?
Infern:
Hell yeah.
Interviewer:
And I think at, uh, one point there you said something about GODKAI!s?
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
I'm sure you did.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Oh-kay. Well, this has been eye-opening for me.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Yeah. No, I got that. You said it about four-hundred times.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
No, I heard you. See you later.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Interviewer:
Infern:
No problem.
Interviewer:
Infern:
Absolutely. GODKAIS!
Interviewer:
Infern:

Interviewer:
Infern:
No doubt.
Interviewer:
Infern:
Hell yeah.
Interviewer:
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
I'm sure you did.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
omg, hilarious...you really put time into this post huh?

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
OS - Good stuff on coming back and taking first place. Our matches were extremely close IMO...Almost had an epic turn around on yoshi island too :-)

AZ - Great Tournament, nice job on second place, I hope you actually bought yourself a t shirt

Travesty- Nice doubles and pool matches. OS patience has obviously rubbed off on you lol.

RipN - I'm sorry that we walk faster then you...keep up?

Capem - ...

Fromundaman - Nice seeing you again, and thanks for the confidence before the doubles finals :-D

Crunch - didn't get to do any matches with you this time. But good to see you as always.

Nope -Get out of this slump scrub

Champ - scrub, couldnt beat os?

Lou - Need to come down a practice some more, you are way better then how you played this weekend. But the after party is def where its at lol.

Argent - Its all good. you didn't remember me, lol stuff happens.

Nickalobe -pink yoshi ****it...how about yellow?

King Yoshi - Nice pools matches, I wasn't expecting that pika to come out.

King Beef - Didn't get a chance to play you.

Psin- once again, nice pools matches....but its MK's house!

Beegs - Pick up lines let me down dude, o well...I'll get em next time. Thanks for beating my *** in the MM, see u thursday

Hence - Didn't get to play you this time. Keep working on that Zss

The Jerk - your Ic's were on fire. which is kinda risky for the ice climbers to be on fire...but w/e I hope they don't melt.

Cake - ...Get out of pools scrub. Don't get planked!

Tyr - Still got the nastiest lucas in the MW. Way to rep with the 5th place, and winning the random MM.

Zozefup - Didn't play you.

Katon - bring your goggles to the competition because we are getting another picture of you and jerk.

Moose- Nice pools matches. Glad I finally got to see your shiek, shes good. And Needles do 18% wtf!? lol

sorry if I forgot anyone, I was waiting on the list of people who attended to come out but got impatient.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I unfortunately won't be able to go to the next WaB if it is on the 13th. :[

I have to take another Praxis test that day at Xavier from 10:45 to 12:45. :[

Tournament schedule as it looks now:
May 23rd- THE COMPETITION! MWC
May 30th- Sloth / TYM V
June 6th- ?
June 13th - Praxis :[ (Wings and Brew)
June 20th- MWC CHAMPIONSHIPS
June 27th- Springifled house tourney: The Piece of Cake Monthly
July 4th- Fireworks stuff, no tournament
July 11th- Friends wedding
July 18th- ?
July 25- ?
August 1-?
August 8-?

Anyone know of any tournaments for the ?'s for me :D

I might still be able to go to WaB for just singles on the 13th, but I doubt it. :(

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I have class in a bit, so I'm going to cut this a bit short.

Thanks for allowing me to come, I had a blast and hope to participate again. If I can find a ride from Zanesville to Athens for next week, I will most likely attempt to attend even though I should be working on papers, etc.

AZ -- Awesome tourney and I am looking forward to coming to the next one.

OS -- congrats on winning. You two put on a good show for the finals.

Infern -- You were awesome and I was rooting for you. I promise that I will put up a much better fight for you next time.

King Beef -- Amazing peach. I was hardly expecting you to be that good in our friendly and am looking forward to playing you again.

Psin -- While I only watched you and never talked to you or played against you, I now see why SciDi is scared of your Olimar.

Cake -- Nice match, you rocked. I just wish that I didn't end up killing myself against you. Let's both get out of the pools next time.

Tyr -- Amazing show and congrats on beating down that metaknight, it was quite a match. FlyingFrenchman really liked your match and is trying to work out a few things he saw you doing as Lucas.

Fonz -- Ganon for top tier. 'Nuff said.

Katon -- Very close match in the pools. I look forward to seeing you again. Since I believe you said you were from grandville, we should get some summer matches going since you, SciDi, Frenchman, and I are all within 20 minutes of each other (perhaps there are others too?).

Fortenium -- Nice meeting you, good matches in the pools. We need to have a rematch when you bring a better controller.

All in all, I had fun at my first competition and am looking forward to future ones. Sorry if I missed mentioning you. As I said, I have class in a few here. If I don't manage to make it next week, good luck to all.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Interviewer:
Infern:
No problem.
Interviewer:
Infern:
Absolutely. GODKAIS!
Interviewer:
Infern:

Interviewer:
Infern:
No doubt.
Interviewer:
Infern:
Hell yeah.
Interviewer:
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
I'm sure you did.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
Infern:
GODKAI!S!
Interviewer:
The best thing is I can totally see myself anwering like that lol Katon is too cool

And for those who though the God Kais just couldnt get any cooler, take a listen to the song if u have not heard it before
http://www.myspace.com/infernangelis

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
One thing though like I told Lou, dont get so stressed out when u lose, it does not do anything but hurt ur gameplay afterwards. Just relax and remember, its all about having fun.
I'm falling into the same cycle I always do...

At first I get excited about playing Smash again and I start going to tournaments/play online/whatever... I find that I do better than I thought I would... Then I think that playing more = improvement, so I start playing more often... The more I play, the more I feel I'm getting better... I get let down once and suddenly it's not so exciting anymore... I get serious about getting better... I get let down more when I keep doing bad... Then that just snowballs until I get so ticked off that I stop playing altogether and see how my guild in WoW is doing... When WoW is involved, I'm sure you all know what happens next... :psycho:

Every single time I play this happens... Not with Melee though... Melee was so much pure awesome, it was fun no matter what...

I do need to relax... It's so hard for me to do... It's in my nature to be overly serious about stuff... :/

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
I unfortunately won't be able to go to the next WaB if it is on the 13th. :[

I have to take another Praxis test that day at Xavier from 10:45 to 12:45. :[

Tournament schedule as it looks now:
May 23rd- THE COMPETITION! MWC
May 30th- Sloth / TYM V
June 6th- ?
June 13th - Praxis :[ (Wings and Brew)
June 20th- MWC CHAMPIONSHIPS
June 27th- Springifled house tourney: The Piece of Cake Monthly
July 4th- Fireworks stuff, no tournament
July 11th- Friends wedding
July 18th- ?
July 25- ?
August 1-?
August 8-?

Anyone know of any tournaments for the ?'s for me :D

I might still be able to go to WaB for just singles on the 13th, but I doubt it. :(
june 6th looks like it could be a potential date for you to come to springfield for a while and smash smash smash smash smash smash smash smash....smash smash smash?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Capem: June 5-7th is MLG Columbus.

Question: will I ever be able to win my own tournament? Sigh. 2nd. 2nd. 2nd.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I'm falling into the same cycle I always do...

At first I get excited about playing Smash again and I start going to tournaments/play online/whatever... I find that I do better than I thought I would... Then I think that playing more = improvement, so I start playing more often... The more I play, the more I feel I'm getting better... I get let down once and suddenly it's not so exciting anymore... I get serious about getting better... I get let down more when I keep doing bad... Then that just snowballs until I get so ticked off that I stop playing altogether and see how my guild in WoW is doing... When WoW is involved, I'm sure you all know what happens next... :psycho:

Every single time I play this happens... Not with Melee though... Melee was so much pure awesome, it was fun no matter what...

I do need to relax... It's so hard for me to do... It's in my nature to be overly serious about stuff... :/
It happens to all of us, I remember doing so bad that I just didnt feel like playing at all afterwards. But the best thing about Brawl i like is the community, everyone I have met is so fun to hang out with and that makes me go to more tournaments just to hang out with them. That led me to actually getting better in Brawl and overall doing better in tournaments. U should see it as just Win or Lose, at least have fun doing it and even if u lose u wont feel as bad. Hope that helps and that im not saying a bunch of nonsense lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
9th overall, not bad, could have placed better.
I won't complain though. =P
You should. Be like WTF 9TH I WON'T GET THIS LOW AGAIN I'M GONNA TRAIN HARD AND BE NUMBAH ONE!

And then add some meaningless quote like "Yeah!" or "Believe it!" or "GODKAIS!"

...Actually I don't even know what I'm talking about any more.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol I said something like that in my head, but no spaz attacks from me, haha.

It's ok An(coke)u, we still <3 you. :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You should. Be like WTF 9TH I WON'T GET THIS LOW AGAIN I'M GONNA TRAIN HARD AND BE NUMBAH ONE!

And then add some meaningless quote like "Yeah!" or "Believe it!" or "GODKAIS!"

...Actually I don't even know what I'm talking about any more.
I actually agree with this post.

When I get serious about practicing, I get pissed if I get hit.

AZ, make that silver controller a prize for the guy with the most names on his shirt

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
It happens to all of us, I remember doing so bad that I just didnt feel like playing at all afterwards. But the best thing about Brawl i like is the community, everyone I have met is so fun to hang out with and that makes me go to more tournaments just to hang out with them. That led me to actually getting better in Brawl and overall doing better in tournaments. U should see it as just Win or Lose, at least have fun doing it and even if u lose u wont feel as bad. Hope that helps and that im not saying a bunch of nonsense lol

The brawl community is great. What you need to do is find another crew that is kinda near you...and just talk mad **** about them all the time...like this

smashfield (Aka Springfield) >>>>> God Kais!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The brawl community is great. What you need to do is find another crew that is kinda near you...and just talk mad **** about them all the time...like this

smashfield (Aka Springfield) >>>>> God Kais!
That's a great idea. Cleveland ****s on all of you. XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL capem...springfield is trying to steal my **** talking game!?

let's gosters, cincinnati's about to win that crew battle and stomp yo @$$es

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Psin- once again, nice pools matches....but its MK's house!

ok, some time soon we'll play on wakkas wii, and ill show that its not anybodys house...its Presidents Olimars White House....and i was playing ****ty on that stage all day.

Psin -- While I only watched you and never talked to you or played against you, I now see why SciDi is scared of your Olimar.

we should talk sometime, despite the unforgiving olimar, im quite nice :D

fear the space carrots

Top Bottom