• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

Just beat Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I kid you not, the only word to describe that ending was breathtaking...

If you have a PSP, there is no reason you shouldn't have this game. Hell, go buy a PSP JUST for this game!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
clementines are awesome <3
how do cali residents not know one of their larger exports? o_O even up here in lonely old washington we know what a clementine is

Choice

Smash Champion
i've always heard them called, and have always called them somethin else. for some reason i cant remember what though. yea they're awesome but i've never heard anyone say clementine ever.

Yikarur

Smash Master
he lost his double jump in the last tornado without noticing and he relied on his double jump to recover and then his double jump just wasn't there and so he got gimped ._.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nice to see people starting to punish retreating tornados with DACUS. I told you Wolf punishes the **** out of it from like any distance [exaggeration but you can literally punish it from half-way across FD].

:059:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Man, Semifer had it, but one thing I've learned about recovering with wolf is never wait, especially vs. MK :< .

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Well then you learned something which is bad.
good stuff semifer, for most of the match you punished everything perfectly. If only you won, it would have been one of the best wolf vs mk videos I've seen.

very small things I think might help, while you are being tornado'd I would spam jumpshine instead of airdodge (this will help).

Other than that very very well done.

D

Deleted member

It wasn't that good, Ausfur.
Music was fantastic, though.
It wasn't that good?!?!?!? The story was amazing, the gameplay was super fun, and it actually resolved a lot of plot points from the series. And you got to play as THREE different characters!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
That's what I already have and do. My usb just isn't compatible with the Wii. I'm just going to buy a sandisk one from radioshack tomorrow 8 gb for 20 bucks. I know that's compatible and I already have my iso on my computer. Just need to use WBFS 3.0 to format and transfer it.
Aw I'm sorry then :(
Just beat Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I kid you not, the only word to describe that ending was breathtaking...

If you have a PSP, there is no reason you shouldn't have this game. Hell, go buy a PSP JUST for this game!
I read about this on FB too and it makes me want to ask for a PSP for Christmas for this alone
Oh, but a differing opinion
It wasn't that good?!?!?!? The story was amazing, the gameplay was super fun, and it actually resolved a lot of plot points from the series. And you got to play as THREE different characters!
I play as someone other than Sora?

:urg:

But Sora is tops :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Story was predictable, game play was okay (spam dodge, win game), and it was to be expected.

Again, the music was the only real crowning moment in the game.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
good stuff semifer, for most of the match you punished everything perfectly. If only you won, it would have been one of the best wolf vs mk videos I've seen.

very small things I think might help, while you are being tornado'd I would spam jumpshine instead of airdodge (this will help).

Other than that very very well done.
^yeah, didn't mean not to say congrats, but good job, you made that mu seem easy x3 . But about the recovery thing, it's just that playing against a peach main a lot, if i go below the stage, it's -that- much harder to recover. Although, lightstepping has really given me ideas

D

Deleted member

Story was predictable, game play was okay (spam dodge, win game), and it was to be expected.

Again, the music was the only real crowning moment in the game.
Did you even unlock the secret ending? ;_;

And the gameplay was more than just spam dodge...Aqua was the most fun to play because of her magic.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
^yeah, didn't mean not to say congrats, but good job, you made that mu seem easy x3 . But about the recovery thing, it's just that playing against a peach main a lot, if i go below the stage, it's -that- much harder to recover. Although, lightstepping has really given me ideas
Because of your avatar, I picture you as a rough, rugged, slightly-smug wolf/fox in a cute santa hat. I know people don't look like their avatars, but that's just how my mind works :laugh:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did you even unlock the secret ending? ;_;

And the gameplay was more than just spam dodge...Aqua was the most fun to play because of her magic.
Yes, and it was to be expected.
Worst part is that KH3 is still a far ways off.

You prolly liked Aqua just because she has the best dodge. >:3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I picture you looking like a chao, and Auspher looking like Balmung, and Ishy looking like someone trying to shoot themself with their fingers.

I only wish I was, just look at how cute it is!!!!!

*makes cooing noises at avatar*

...oh wait, you guys are still here?

edit: So I just watched the Semifer/Orion game on SV.

WHY DID YOU APPROACH SEMIFER, WHYYYYYYYYYYY

It was so beautiful and you lost it by approaching Metagay ;_;

D

Deleted member

Yes, and it was to be expected.
Worst part is that KH3 is still a far ways off.

You prolly liked Aqua just because she has the best dodge. >:3
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if KH3 is the game coming out for the 3DS. Kingdom Hearts 3DS!

And I just really liked Aqua's character. She looked cool and was the most fun to play. Also, holy crap I unlocked a rare command with her when I went to fuse Triple Firaga! It transformed into Raging Fire after the fusion. That move is ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They've already stated that the next KH game is pretty much not going to be KH3.
Re: Coded is just BLARGH, too.

In fact, they've gone as far as saying that one shouldn't expect KH3 until after 2013. Which, in all honesty, given Square's reputation, isn't too far of a stretch to imagine.

Gah777

Smash Lord
So you're saying that there won't be a KH3 since the world ends in 2012, right? :3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I picture you looking like a chao, and Auspher looking like Balmung, and Ishy looking like someone trying to shoot themself with their fingers.

i look exactly like my avatar, isn't he the cutest thing ever? tardo Isaac makes me happy

the first and only great Kingdom hearts game was KH1
:awesome:

KH2 had no idea what it was doing and half the characters sucked and or had no face time

the DS game.... just forget about that travesty
chain of memories was just awful and boring
the psp version is barely scraping by from what i heard.
KH3 will probably just be 13 year old kids crying for a couple hours then guys in black coats talking in circles, then the game is over :glare:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nice to see people starting to punish retreating tornados with DACUS. I told you Wolf punishes the **** out of it from like any distance [exaggeration but you can literally punish it from half-way across FD].

Orion didn't auto cancel nado at those points.
It wasn't impatience, it was just that double jump.
No, it was pure impatience. You were way too close at the edge and were spamming dsmash trying to get a lucky kill. You should've been another roll distance from the edge and just spammed blaster cause a Fair could've killed.

Gah777

Smash Lord
KH3 will probably just be 13 year old kids crying for a couple hours then guys in black coats talking in circles, then the game is over :glare:
hahahahahahahahahahaha xD

KH1 was probably the best out of the KH games I've played (KH1, CoM, and 358/2).

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
this is plausible though
It just won't work, no matter how hard I try :<
Actually I just want finals to end lol

@ Semifer video: Everything that doesn't have a comment is basically very well done, overall you played excellently and I praise you enough everywhere else so I'll keep it short this time xD You tend to hold shield longer than you need to in some instances; speeding up your reaction time might help a bit. Seems like you rely on hit confirmation on your shield to punish, and while you had no issues with tiny shields in this match, just watch out for it in the future I guess, idk.

1:02 - why did you fsmash after dair, it's too slow :x jab or shine, I'm pretty sure you know that dair combos (at least jab would've hit), and shine is just if you're afraid of being too slow, the invincibility and whatnot.
1:05 - usmash OoS when he's charging a smash in the other direction lol
2:48 - I'm not 100% on this, but I think MK might have a guaranteed ftilt/dtilt on us if we dthrow him at 0%. Either way, frame disadvantage, so it's quite a big RPS game.
3:18 - should've played it safe and blastered imo, he'd still be in a disadvantaged position (at the ledge without a lead)
3:43 - the problem here is that you didn't DJ far away enough... I do the same thing, and against people with crappy horizontal air mobility like MK and D3 you need to make sure you get that distance if you want to avoid getting gimped hard.
4:00 - you have the lead, just let him sit there next time :x patience.

Bead

Smash Ace
i've always heard them called, and have always called them somethin else. for some reason i cant remember what though. yea they're awesome but i've never heard anyone say clementine ever.
Tangerines maybe?

Clementines are pretty much baby oranges
Tangerines are similar but have baby grapefruit qualities

Bead

Smash Ace
I'm a fan of like 70% of Yoko Shimomura's work. She's like the female version of Nobuo Uematsu (known for 95% of Final Fantasy) Though some of it is kinda dull to listen by itself. Being able to mix the music with the scenario and mood is <3 She does it well. Final boss of 358/2 Days comes to mind.

She's also done the Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi Saga. Some of those tracks are baller for example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxy-i7Dc5U

I've downloaded BBS OST just for the music, which is awesome =)

the first and only great Kingdom hearts game was KH1
:awesome:

KH2 had no idea what it was doing and half the characters sucked and or had no face time

the DS game.... just forget about that travesty
chain of memories was just awful and boring
the psp version is barely scraping by from what i heard.
KH2 did a bad job with exposition and it left to many plot holes. I believe that if they made the entire story in the view of Roxas it would have been better. If they combined 2 and 358/2 days it would have probably been pretty awesome. But with 2's gameplay, minus the whole quick time triangle crap they pulled. Just make triangle a heavy move or something, or something to incorporate into combos.

CoM gameplay I thought was a nice refresher of original ideas. I also have a soft side for card games. Its was fun to make your own deck and use it in an action game.

258/5 days : I beat it in japanese first. I cried at the end because i filled in the blanks. I didn't finish it in english because it was boring XD Though i did like the whole jigsaw puzzle level up system. I thought it was kinda fun =p Customization like this is what we should see more, but still have the simplicity.

Haven't played Birth By Sleep =( I wanna play it just due to the fandom and hopefully fill in some blanks. I've heard mixed things about it.

KH1 is my all time favorite game. (dont worry golden, GS1 is number 3) I've beaten it close to 16 times now (no joke) I love how the entire game is just a metaphor. I also like how the game play is a little bit slower then KH2. KH2 was just spam X and win, while in KH1 you had to plan things out a little more. Sephiroth on 2 was lol cake. On 1 he was a *****.

I will end this by saying

Roxas.

Top Bottom