• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So much food being consumed by this man, is he ok?

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Okay I was gonna come with fea but I was doing some math and its like
55 for venue and fee

then these bus tickets are like 120

then food and stuff

so its like
200$ for me to end up getting wrecked by some -3/-4

what I look like paying 200$ to end up losing with the 2nd worst character in the game?

then MK gets in free?
Youre rewarding the people who have been tier whoring the last year?

anyways fea sync says you can house with him and he can pick you up
have fun

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pretty sure there are Ganondorf mains coming to this tournament without complaining.

Did it really take you until the 28th to add 40 and 15 to get 55? Just enter mid tier where you can save 5 dollars and lose to -2/-3.

Pack lots of ramen noodles.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Jesus this guy is annoying.

If you're not garbage you would get on Megabus for a $1
Well neither Fujin nor myself had ever ridden it before and I actually didn't have permission from parents to ride it when we first started talking about going to Whobo so we were looking for rides all this time. Then by the time I actually got approval to megabus (about 3 days ago) the whole trip was $120. So I mean there's not really much we could do as far as the rising cost of the tickets.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
fujini, all of this stuff could have been easier/cheaper had you acted in advance. either make it happen and go or wimp out and dont go. its simple

edit: if you are gonna bich about MUs then stop using a **** character and stop traveling to tournaments when GOOD players are going.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Game and Watch is mid tier. He's just incredibly boring to play against with a character that isn't higher than that.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I rushed my payment back when I registered and realized I did not fill out the "Note to seller: Add" section. Considering my real name is obviously on the order, is it possible for me to PM the appropriate person saying that my gamertag and doubles partner is for that name?

Speaking of which: I need a mid-tier doubles partner. I use Kirby. (Y.b.M., normally I'd try to team, but I don't think double Kirby would be a good idea lol)

I think asa did this, too, and I can only imagine that others may have done this as well.

Xyro77

AIRBRUSHKING is on the first page of this thread. He has control of the money and sign ups.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Unfortunately I rushed my payment back when I registered and realized I did not fill out the "Note to seller: Add" section. Considering my real name is obviously on the order, is it possible for me to PM the appropriate person saying that my gamertag and doubles partner is for that name?

Speaking of which: I need a mid-tier doubles partner. I use Kirby. (Y.b.M., normally I'd try to team, but I don't think double Kirby would be a good idea lol)

I think asa did this, too, and I can only imagine that others may have done this as well.
gj reading those instructions

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Are normal business hours closed there while we do the event? That seems really stupid otherwise.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
F everything
Dave and Busters has strict rules and is not letting anybody in that hasn't paid for venue/wristband. Get you a wristband and you can come and chill for both days like everyone else did. Rocket Trainer was the 1st person to get his wristband and hes not entering any tournaments. Hes just going to chill and help out as usual. This is xyro's final tournament and might be my last tournament so you dont want to miss the hype thats about to take place!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Paypal Issues: Sometimes paypal tends to process the payments slowly and take up to 2 days to clear your payment. This is not a big issue because if you make your payments before July 31 and it processes on Aug 2 meaning clear the payment then xyro will still be able to put you in the bracket and get you proper seeding as long as you do it before july 31. That said everyone needs to register now so you wont have any issues.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yo xyro turns out i wont be able to pre-reg in time because everyone paid me in cash and i can't pay for it online, so if i pay at the door will my teams be affected at all? i know i'll be randomly seeded but honestly i dont care because you'd seed me like butt anyways because you're a FOOL

Xyro77

Paypal Issues: Sometimes paypal tends to process the payments slowly and take up to 2 days to clear your payment. This is not a big issue because if you make your payments before July 31 and it processes on Aug 2 meaning clear the payment then xyro will still be able to put you in the bracket and get you proper seeding as long as you do it before july 31. That said everyone needs to register now so you wont have any issues.
yea i didnt know about this crap. i prob wont post pools until like the day of because so many people waited till the last minute and wont be able to pay until they get here.

yo xyro turns out i wont be able to pre-reg in time because everyone paid me in cash and i can't pay for it online, so if i pay at the door will my teams be affected at all? i know i'll be randomly seeded but honestly i dont care because you'd seed me like butt anyways because you're a FOOL

Want some of that good? I'm sellin 2 for $30

Top Bottom