• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Player-1

Smash Legend
yo xyro turns out i wont be able to pre-reg in time because everyone paid me in cash and i can't pay for it online, so if i pay at the door will my teams be affected at all? i know i'll be randomly seeded but honestly i dont care because you'd seed me like butt anyways because you're a FOOL
Do you not know how to go to the bank?

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
Zekey ill get you next time, i ban gordos

Xyro nothing ol i assumed i couldnt reg for events without door fee but if i can i can reg for my doubles teams

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Zekey ill get you next time, i ban gordos

Xyro nothing ol i assumed i couldnt reg for events without door fee but if i can i can reg for my doubles teams

If you cant buy everything here and now, I recommend you buy your venue fee now and wait till the day of the event to enter events.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Xyro. If you pay for doubles with 1 partner and he dips on you can you have another partner? Or is it too late? Also can you sign up without a partner and figure it out later?

Xyro77

150$ is the same as $150

Mars, PM de Angelo aka airbrushking on the first page about the change of partner.

Xyro77

If one can understand what 550$ means(which you did btw) then what I said stands true.

Mars, no. Only buy teams if u have a partner.

Top Bottom