• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

yoshq

Smash Master
What about the other question. Can you pay and figure out your partner is later. Not necessarily at the tournament but after the 31st
Yes, you can. They won't know. I don't really know where Xyro is coming from, but all that matters is that the tournament gets their money, and that you're teaming with 1 person. If you're not, you forfeit the matches; no skin off their back.
Wtf am I reading. SILENCE YOU LOW TIER PEASANTS.
Says the guy brilliant enough to come to an MK banned event.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
@Dojo

Dude you lost to rust master McGee Jerm and Ybm. You have become low tier so have a seat little Mexico.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm a Brawl peasant, for a reign near-supreme at top tiers, mid tiers, and low tiers alike, you KNAVE!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
two things!

one!

im not sure if i registered (payed my door fee) since im gettin in singles/doubles free i didn't know how to handle that or if i even did.

can someone tell me??

2!!

we (atl. south) arrive in houston texas friday, around 2pm i believe.

i don't know exactly how many of us there are, but im sure its around 2-3cars full.

any chance someone can help us get to our hotel or u know someone that can help?

Xyro77

Its seems lots of people do not have common sense, dont know how to read directions and do not know to ask for help when signing up.

I have about 20 people who just signed up as an EMAIL address. How the F am i supposed to seed you correctly(or even know who you are) when all i have is CharizardLikesPie78@Gmail.com or Halo2BossBattle@yahoo.com

If you signed up and did NOT leave a note telling me who you are, you will most likely be seeded wrong and thus get **** on in pools. Send AirbrushKing aka De Angelo a PM(he is on the first page of this thread) telling him your email address, WHO you are(m2k? dojo? trela? Joe? Mac? PoopScooper?) and who you teamed with in what events.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If Seibrik is getting his Teams stuff for free via being a Meta Knight main, how will whoever pays for the spot get that $10 back?

Xyro77

If Seibrik is getting his Teams stuff for free via being a Meta Knight main, how will whoever pays for the spot get that $10 back?
Lets say seibrik does teams(its free for him) but his partner is Mac(a non mk main) has to pay. One of the 2 people must buy the teams entry and half of it will be refunded after all the winners of the tournament get paid out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sounds like a bookkeeping nightmare...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Since I don't wanna M2K it up, does 80$ for everything involving the tournament and venue sound fine?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Quite the opposite. You can ask my victims...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, can you remind people to read the ruleset and pass the rules along to people that don't visit smashboards?

I can already see people being derps about this on the day of the event.

Top Bottom