• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DRN

Smash Lord
Well I'm able to go to this again. Anybody wanna team? I'm about to register soon.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well I'm able to go to this again. Anybody wanna team? I'm about to register soon.

Hmm, so 1-Nick Riddle, 2-Salem, 3-DRN, 4- y.b.m, and 5- Bio are all attending this?

Interesting if true. :bee:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
****ING Luis ****ING Torres

You are teaming with Will in MT and Seibrik in regular. You have NOT bought venue but you are entered in teams. I need you to pay venue asap or you will not be able to enter any event(if you bought venue, i need proof). If anybody knows who Luis Torres is please give him this message

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I texted Reflex too just in case.

And I'll beat anyone here at Bomberman.

Xyro77

No other game will be played at WHOBO other than brawl. the slightest chance another game like bomberman/mario party...ect will be played would be on sunday after all events are done. if i see any of you delinquent juveniles deviate from the schedule, ill personally **** you and then pee in your tea.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
No other game will be played at WHOBO other than brawl. the slightest chance another game like bomberman/mario party...ect will be played would be on sunday after all events are done. if i see any of you delinquent juveniles deviate from the schedule, ill personally **** you and then pee in your tea.
can't **** the willing.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
God Kais... We in THERE...

Yo who tryna go half on a bottle. The last time I did anything at a big tournament with peeps I normally don't kick it with is MLG Columbus...I'm tryna make some memories...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I clearly explained my identity and situation, as well as forwarded him the PayPal receipt that shows I paid venue fee. He never got back to me, so, I'm not sure.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Xyro, just wanted to ask:

Since you extended the registration to the first, will it be the entire day of 8/1 or will it end before the day ends. I'm going to pay my registration early when I wake up since the ATM was messed up which stopped me from depositing my money to pay my fees.

Also.....mid tier teams??? Still looking lol.

Xyro77

Since you extended the registration to the first, will it be the entire day of 8/1 or will it end before the day ends. I'm going to pay my registration early when I wake up since the ATM was messed up which stopped me from depositing my money to pay my fees.

it will end on 8/1 at midnight which is technically 8/2

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

My original partner might not be able to go. Wanna team if he can't?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Xyro, I just registered to make sure I got it done. Could you let me know if there are any issues or anything? I payed for 1v1 regular and mid tier. DRN payed for 2v2 regular and I didn't register for 2v2 mid tier yet. My question for that is can I register for that at the door without any problems?

@Kuro: maybe man, I might ask Mocha if she wants to do double Zelda for the sheer Lolz and sparkles.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Xyro, I just registered to make sure I got it done. Could you let me know if there are any issues or anything? I payed for 1v1 regular and mid tier. DRN payed for 2v2 regular and I didn't register for 2v2 mid tier yet. My question for that is can I register for that at the door without any problems?

@Kuro: maybe man, I might ask Mocha if she wants to do double Zelda for the sheer Lolz and sparkles.
K well, just lemme know lol.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Reflux your cleared and good to go. Just got thru answering all Pm's regarding whobo 4. Just so everyone knows today is the final day for late registration. 12:00 midnight registration will close and paypal payment will be removed from the site. Whoever is not registered will have to register the day of the event. Everyone who enters the venue will have to buy a wristband and there will be no exceptions to anyone. Security will be strictly enforced to prevent anyone from coming in without a wristband. If you dont have a wristband your not getting in plain and simple! Thursday at 12:00am I will be forwarding everything to xyro so everyone contact him if you have any other questions after thursday. Let the countdown begin, 3 more days and its showtime!

Top Bottom