• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I once Bowser Bomb'd myself just to make one other person lose coins and I had more than him.

I'm that sadistic.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Xyro, can you remind people to read the ruleset and pass the rules along to people that don't visit smashboards?

I can already see people being derps about this on the day of the event.

They'll be derps about it regardless, RT. Even you should know this by now.

Asa

Smash Hero
i just played mario party with texas and got 0 stars 0 coins the enitre game

welp

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
^A taste of the true evil...

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm surprised at the amount of people that couldn't be bothered to read and comprehend the fairly detailed OP or even ask questions before the week of the tournament.

So now basically pools are guaranteed to be made on the day of the NATIONAL tournament. Which means its far less likely that mistakes with seeding will be caught and corrected.

yoshq

Smash Master

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Last minute but anyone looking for teammates? I feel like shenanigianing for mid + low tier teams and hooliganing for regular.

BSP

Smash Legend
Good: I'm pre registered now.

Bad: I forgot the note even though I had a tab specifically on the giant blue text. I got the PM out already though. Sorry :\

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Pre Reg Declined all of my credit cards so I had to write an echeck >_>

I bought two venues and two singles and one teams.
The venues are for MJG and me.
The singles are for MJG and me.
The doubles is for Fishbait and me

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If they let me enter Midtier Doubles with Sopo, I'd do it Hunter is you paid of course :D :D :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Major Huge Massive Big Must Read Post For All Who Attend WHOBO 4.

*please listen to the following http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo to make the below message feel less negative*

THE GOOD:

I wanna thank everybody out there who registered for WHOBO 4 and provided their email/tag/partners tag.

THE BAD:

I also wanna punch each and every one of you that signed up for WHOBO 4 and only gave me your email address. Do you literally think i know who SquirtleEatsPuppies36@gmail.com or MommyLovesMe@yahoo.com is? How the **** do i seed you correctly or figure out who your partner for teams is? HOW HARD IS IT TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE ON THE OP?!?!??!

Because OVER 30 of you decided to be poo poo faces and not read directions, i now have to extend the final online reg date to August 1st (instead of July 31st). I hope this will allow you guys time to PM AirBrushKing and correct your **** up and give him your TAG/PARTNERS TAG/EMAIL. If you fail to do this within the next 2 days, ill flat out have you killed. Oh and because of all this crap i have to go through, pools WILL NOT be posted before the tournament. They will be done AT the tournament.

THE UGLY (oh this really burns my anus raw):

Why the **** would a KNOWN METAKNIGHT MAIN (who gets free entry in 1vs1/2vs2) BUY 1vs1 and 2vs2? And then have the audacity to ask "so how/when do i get my refund for singles/doubles?" Well ladies gentlemen, i have the answer. Truly, the only person moronic enough to buy FREE events then ask for a REFUND is our very own PWII (using his 4th ****ing alt account). Oh and it gets better! Why the F would ANY player buy singles/doubles....ect but not buy VENUE when this thread and 99% of my posts here in this thread say "YOU MUST BUY VENUE!?!?!?!?" Ladies and gentlemen, i honestly cant understand how hard it is to read/follow directions/ask questions if you are unsure of anything.

PS: Do not send me or De Angelo PMs asking if you are signed up. If you really must know your attendance status, do the following: Remember WTF you do when you do something/Check bank account and see if money has gone missing/print out receipt or confirmation email.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Am I in trouble if I didn't put a note on my 1v1 signup that said that I'm Reflex if most of the email address is "Reflex"? I didn't think about that.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I am not doing the signups so i dont know whos email is attached to who. follow the directions on my most recent post to fix any issues you have or THINK you may have.

Top Bottom