• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I can't remember if I left a note when I paid my venue fee or not since I did it so long ago, so I'll pm him just to be safe.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Major Huge Massive Big Must Read Post For All Who Attend WHOBO 4.

*please listen to the following http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo to make the below message feel less negative*

THE GOOD:

I wanna thank everybody out there who registered for WHOBO 4 and provided their email/tag/partners tag.

THE BAD:

I also wanna punch each and every one of you that signed up for WHOBO 4 and only gave me your email address. Do you literally think i know who SquirtleEatsPuppies36@gmail.com or MommyLovesMe@yahoo.com is? How the **** do i seed you correctly or figure out who your partner for teams is? HOW HARD IS IT TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT ARE ON THE OP?!?!??!

Because OVER 30 of you decided to be poo poo faces and not read directions, i now have to extend the final online reg date to August 1st (instead of July 31st). I hope this will allow you guys time to PM AirBrushKing and correct your **** up and give him your TAG/PARTNERS TAG/EMAIL. If you fail to do this within the next 2 days, ill flat out have you killed. Oh and because of all this crap i have to go through, pools WILL NOT be posted before the tournament. They will be done AT the tournament.

THE UGLY (oh this really burns my anus raw):

Why the **** would a KNOWN METAKNIGHT MAIN (who gets free entry in 1vs1/2vs2) BUY 1vs1 and 2vs2? And then have the audacity to ask "so how/when do i get my refund for singles/doubles?" Well ladies gentlemen, i have the answer. Truly, the only person moronic enough to buy FREE events then ask for a REFUND is our very own PWII (using his 4th ****ing alt account). Oh and it gets better! Why the F would ANY player buy singles/doubles....ect but not buy VENUE when this thread and 99% of my posts here in this thread say "YOU MUST BUY VENUE!?!?!?!?" Ladies and gentlemen, i honestly cant understand how hard it is to read/follow directions/ask questions if you are unsure of anything.

PS: Do not send me or De Angelo PMs asking if you are signed up. If you really must know your attendance status, do the following: Remember WTF you do when you do something/Check bank account and see if money has gone missing/print out receipt or confirmation email.

Best post ever.

So I never mentioned my tag in my purchase, but I'm an awful player and I am pretty sure my seed would be worse if you knew who I was. Is that a problem? But maybe I DID include my tag. I don't remember.

Also, I'm hoping it's possible to register for doubles at a separate time than singles. Cause I registered already, but only for singles. I skipped doubles so I could solidify teammates.

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
my friend AnD from Hawaii (marth main) needs a partner! anyone wanna team with him?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I found out today that my partner Trump can't go to this anymore and it makes me so sad.

With that, does anyone want to team with a Zelda or Sheik? I think I'm pretty good and would like a solid partner for regular and mid-tier doubles. All of FL would vouch for me lmao.

Still hoping Trump can figure something out :(

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Just giving everyone a heads up, I will be forwarding all the emails and messages over to xyro tomorrow so he can sort everything out. I want to be clear that everyone that receives an email from him or me needs to respond IMMEDIATELY. Do not wait a day or 2 to respond cause doing so will mess up your entry into the tournament(s). There are TONS of people who just registered without giving there gamertag so now we have to email everyone 1 by 1 and find out what there gamertag is. Do us and yourself a favor and respond when we send you an email so we dont waste anytime. Lets get HYPE!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I read the must read post and I'm not asking if I am signed up but I just want to confirm since on the add note to seller, I put "Gamertag is Old Man Grey"...Did I do it right? I'd hated to be included in the bad.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Online registration angers and confuses me. I'm trying to do it now.

edit: wish I could pay my doubles separately. Infinity and ALSM owe me some cash.
I get in to singles and doubles for free because I'm an established MK main. I texted Xyro about it to ask him how we should handle this since you've already paid for it; I'll let you know what he says.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Best post ever.

So I never mentioned my tag in my purchase, but I'm an awful player and I am pretty sure my seed would be worse if you knew who I was. Is that a problem? But maybe I DID include my tag. I don't remember.

Also, I'm hoping it's possible to register for doubles at a separate time than singles. Cause I registered already, but only for singles. I skipped doubles so I could solidify teammates.

I need you to PM AirBrushKing and tell him your tag because at the tournament i dont wanna be yelling out "Where is SnapeKillsDummydoreOnPage35@hotmail.com? SnapeKillsDummydoreOnPage35@hotmail.com you need to go to tv 4 and play your match! SnapeKillsDummydoreOnPage35@hotmail.com did you hear me?" See how horrible and long that would sound? Thats why i need your tag.

I read the must read post and I'm not asking if I am signed up but I just want to confirm since on the add note to seller, I put "Gamertag is Old Man Grey"...Did I do it right? I'd hated to be included in the bad.
PM AirBrushKing and tell him your email and tag and the tags of w/e partners you may have and he will fix it.

can we still register w/ cash for other events?
you mean at the door? Yes.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Any cool hotel rooms (it's within walking distance from the venue right?) have an open spot for Sat night? Will chip in money. idk if I feel like going back to Syncs Sat night also, wanna chill with tons of differ ppl.

Atomsk where are you staying.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, don't forget to respond to me! Sent you a comment and posted here with no reply. Still confused on where this add note is when you purchse.

Just register and the send Airbrushking the correct info.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Finway has challenged the following opponents to Money Matches. That dropbox should have the list.

[collapse="Money Match List"]Gnes - :diddy: vs :ike: $5
Ryo - :ike: vs :ike: $5
Ally - :dedede: vs :ike: $5
Ally - :random: vs :random: $5 ALL STAGES LEGAL (iunno, maybe $2? With randomness comes BSness.)
Seibrik - :metaknight:/:wario: vs :ike: $5
Dojo - :metaknight: vs :ike: $5
Illmatic - :peach: vs :ike: $5
ESAM - :pikachu2: vs :ike: $5
Chibo - :rob: vs :ike: $5
xKilikx - :sheilda: vs :ike: $5
MVD - :snake: vs :ike: $5
Ultimate Razer - :snake: vs :ike: $5
Kain - :wolf: vs :ike: $5
Nickriddle - :zerosuitsamus: vs :ike: $5[/collapse]

If you would like to challenge Finway, he may be able to squeeze in thirty more dollars. So hurry up and challenge him.

Top Bottom