• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero
im proud to say MY first album ever was marshal mathers LP

i was like... 7? or something? and i went home, popped it in the cd player and layed on my dads bed with my dad, and started listening. about like halfway through the second or third song my aunt came in, starts yelling (stuff along the lines of wtf is this devil music) and tells my dad to stop it and take it away

):

the next CD i bought after that, was like in 6th or 7th grade, i bought missy elliot's under construction, ja rule's pain is love (LOL), and nellyville hahahahaha

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I think my 1st album was The Massacre. Yeah...I was mad late getting into music and that wasn't a great way to start off. ****. I sold it at my school for like 11 bucks and got something else.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
My first album was by Mario Turning Point,

My first Hip-Hop albums buying was Nelly Sweat, Suit, and Jay-Z & Link Park Collision Course. (I bought these all at once, but a few months after Turning Point)

Niko45

Smash Master
Can't remember if my first album was Ma$e - Harlem World or DMX - It's Dark and Hell is Hot. Pretty sure it was Harlem World tho.

I remember everyone loving Ja Rule until they suddenly didn't.

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
the first hip-hop album i remember buying was Fresh Espresso's Glamour but that was like last summer (I never really buy albums)

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I remember buying Chronic 2001 when it came out and thought it was the awesomest ****.

In fact I haven't listened to that album in years. Does it still hold up?
my boy had that CD and since forgot about dre was my **** i rocked his walkman til that **** was out of batteries lol

I haven't heard 2001.

But the original Chronic was the ****.
better get on that my dude lol

wtf why are you banned? LOL

i remember wen blu3 or nine got banned for cencor dodging ROFLL lol which one of yall was it?

soap

Smash Hero
Fugees - The Score

space jam soundtrack is amazing. I only recently downloaded it. there is some old jay on there, coolio. Basketball jones with chris rock is the ****. the song that was playing when charles barkley was walking around being wack " you ain't charles barkley u just some punk that look like him"

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Nellyville was a great album.

First album I bought with my own money was either a Method Man album or Jadakiss The Kiss of Death.

and this is the only thread I follow, I just keep an eye on the Current Events and Pool Room from time to time.

Suspect

Smash Hero
kingdom come stay getting banned.

first album I bought? i dont even remember it was a LONG time ago, prolly either the first Gorillaz cd or that..... *cough*Fatty Koo cd...>___________________>

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
In totally unrelated news I just found out I passed my degree.

As you were...

Underload

Lazy
C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

<iframe width="480" height="373" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" id="nyt_video_player" title="New York Times Video - Embed Player" src="http://graphics8.nytimes.com/bcvideo/1.0/iframe/embed.html?videoId=1247468522936&playerType=embed"></iframe>

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
My first CD was Usher's "Confessions" when I was like 9 or some ****.
QFT.

That would be the only album I had til I was 15. I only listened to Burn, Confessions, and one other song anyways.

I just turned 16 June 3rd btw.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
i think the first hip hop cd (not off of itunes) was the 36 chambers? but i used to be into wack hip hop... so i got like idk. t pain.

and the first cd i got was alvin and the chipmunks. nah scooby doo. but it wasnt with my own money so **** it.

(i regret that alvin ****. i cut it in half the other day)

Top Bottom