• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LOL it's playing the music too? Good thing my speakers are always hooked up to my iPod.

Won't be back til this is gone. I'm outty.

WTF something is editing my post.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Seriously. a bad concert experience doesn't make the music any less enjoyable. I'm sure Blu (or anyone else for that matter) doesn't care whether or not his music is on your ipod. plus, who cares if "hipsters" were there ruining your "vibe"
A bad concert does make the music less enjoyable.

Don't get all bent outta shape. If you're a hipster, that's cool. I just won't hang with you.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
According to urban dictionary:

A hipster is a person, usually between 18-30, who enjoys trends and being ironic usually because it's fun and looks cool. The type of trends hipsters like are not considered trendy by the general public. For example, a hipster usually dresses in tight jeans, a shirt from salvation army, plaid, and oversized glasses. (Sometimes even unprescribed.) A hipster believes the stereotypical image of men and women are degrading, so instead they shop at stores geared toward the poor. A favorite among hipsters is over sized shirts, usually with animals printed on them like wolves and tigers.

A hipster generally doesn't follow the general social standards because a hipster feels more intellectually inclined and claims to be cultured. A hipster is generally enrolled in art school and takes photos of things that are trendy. (Mostly themselves and their friends who are also hipsters.) Hipsters claim to be the cultural phenomenon of our time and modern day philosophers. But don't be fooled, hipsters have not contributed to changing the world or benefiting it in any way other than acknowledging that Salvation Army has enough colorful clothing for everybody to wear.

Are we about to get into a conversation about hipsters?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
A bad concert does make the music less enjoyable.

Don't get all bent outta shape. If you're a hipster, that's cool. I just won't hang with you.
Your loss I guess.

lol, about the music thing I mean. I dunno what hipsters are really because I don't know anyone who likes things to be ironic. I hear the word far more often than I see them.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah this whole anti hipster movement is so stupid to me. What happened to not judging a book by its cover? Stereotyping like that will only serve to spread ignorance and create petty little borders between people.

soap

Smash Hero
yeah this whole anti hipster movement is so stupid to me. What happened to not judging a book by its cover? Stereotyping like that will only serve to spread ignorance and create petty little borders between people.
hipsters run the illuminati imo

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
lol don't make this some ole Martin Luther King, I Have A Dream shit

Top Bottom