• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wut, i remember someone (dantarion) saying bosses where impossible to play as... HAH!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
yeah, charizard ridley would be good. this ridley is still weird. he has no feet, can't run more than 2 inches before teleporting back to where he was standing and i have weird lines moving all over my screen.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Make sure you have these files in Ridley archive in the Mario folder as well.

Also, I reuploaded the Ridley pac one last time with some bigger hitboxes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Would anyone be interested in a Ridley made on Charizard (glide anyone)?
Sorry but what do you mean by Ridley archive? May you elaborate on that? Do you mean I have to have a "L:\private\wii\APP\RSBE\pf\fighter\ridley"?

Basically.. download your "ridley.rar" extract both FitMario00.pcs and FitMario00.pac in both "ridley" and "mario" folder under "fighter" and also have FitMario.pac (the one I got from you) in the folder "mario"?

Edit: Nvm I got it to work. lol its only option as of moving is to jump a direction. I'm loving the water tank he's got on his back haha.

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Game freezes when you replace Charizard with Ridley. Already tested. Maybe i'll try another char to fix those bugs.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
EdgeyBluz, where did you get your Ridley model from? I want to try making him off of Pit.

@TSONO: Did you ever get it working?

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
... am I missing a file or something? Ridley looks really... stiff. Is there a FitMarioMotionEtc.pac around here that I should know about?

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Guys, this Ridley was only a model replacement test. That's why his animations are weird and buggy as hell, I was only testing other bosses, like VILE did with Rayquaza. You can see that his version also has bugs...check Rayquaza's hands.

I'm working on fixing those bugs, this version was rushed, and wasn't even meant to download XD
But anyway, maybe tomorrow I'll release a bugless version.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
BTW guys, go swimming with Ridley v1 for some roflz. He swims up out of the water, then falls back in.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
That happens with some moves on some characters (My Wolfachu freezes on all specials except for Neutral B). It still looked pretty epic though.
well, i just figured out that im supposed to not add the ect to the motion files, which is why he has luigis movements. ill make a video with that stuff, and problably figure out how to get the b move working tommorow.

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
thx guyz

thx guys this is my favourite tread
and i won an award "worst poster on smash workshop"
"about to put in smiley faces but reallises nobody likes wfge7s smiley faces only other peoples smileys (wfge7)then sits in the corner and cries about how unpopular he is"
what an emote (thats what i think its called)
i tried replacing pit with petey didnt work
awell
i replace poketrainers pokeball with :zerosuitsamus: paralyzer (drat a smiley)
and it worked

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
you will laugh at this
i find out have a pm
checks pms
see its from a mod (uh oh)
reads it
gulps
i have an ifranction (did i spell it right) for mini spam
it wasnt me it was the smilies
looks left at smilie box
they are taunting me
any way
this is great and so easy to do
just dont try :pit: he didnt work for me
keep up the good work

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Ive gotten lots of infractions for swearing and posting more than once at a time.

It seems like i dont get banned like ever lol.

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
vile do u know where to find a pal common3_en.pac
i cant find one any where

i just noticed where my signature gone

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Someone order the wtfbbqcakes?

Edit:

Heres some moar awsome to feast thine eyes upon.

Heres the current charizard ridley texture. (for comparison)

shukakusand

Smash Rookie
I tried Galleom on Donkey Kong and everything was transparent except for the missiles on his back.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
Can someone tell me what stage numbers have the bosses in them, or if you don't find them there, where to find them.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Don't worry, I'll show pictures on my blog soon, I'm just testing something with trophies.

Hint: Invisible + Kirby. :p

Smash Ace
BSZ, i already got it working, its just not very practical to do and some bones are off. Wait up for model hacking for assist trophies.

Smash Ace
Oh and i have made ball kirby, but its got a few random polygons showing, so if its that, it better have no arms or legs completely.

Top Bottom