• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wut, i remember someone (dantarion) saying bosses where impossible to play as... HAH!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Why won't the Ridley model show up? I've got the latest File Patch code and wanted to try using the modified "Ridley-Mario" file. Named it FitMario.pac and saved it in the following dir on my SD card: private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/mario, but no dice. I just get that tiny Mario mentioned in this thread. What am I doing wrong?
fitmario00.pac

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Ah... that might explain things.

Thanks. I'll try it again with that.

When can we expect Tabuu on Falcon/Red Alloy?

Note: Yay! Smash Apprentice!
I put Tabuu on Snake, but all his articles show up and he is really hard to see. If model removing was working with me I'd be happy, but it's not >.<

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Is he more visible on a darker stage?

Perhaps a snapshot, too?
He's just as visible on all stages, the only reason you can't really see him is because all of Tabuu's articles are surrounding him. If you zoom in far enough while paused you can see him. I'm going to try removing the article models again soon...

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
He's just as visible on all stages, the only reason you can't really see him is because all of Tabuu's articles are surrounding him. If you zoom in far enough while paused you can see him. I'm going to try removing the article models again soon...
Cool! If you get him to work, send me a download link! ;)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I put Tabuu on Snake, but all his articles show up and he is really hard to see. If model removing was working with me I'd be happy, but it's not >.<
I noticed that when I tried. Just delete all the textures of the articles, and tell me if it works.

I wonder why the topic died and needed resing, this is interesting!
I know, this thread was dormant for a long time!

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
So I have been replacing a few models with Pokemon. The smaller ones seem to work fine on Olimar. I have noticed that some models don't have the walking glitch (Entei doesn't, I tested that one.). I need to learn how to do animations so he can possibly be a character. If someone wants to help me out that would be awesome. That's not what this thread is about though, so don't post here. PM me. Anways, ya so walking glitch doesn't happen sometimes, and some Pokemon don't work at all. As of right now, Mew, Entei, and Jirachi work, and Entei doesn't have the walking problem. I tried to put the Electivire from the Stadium level, but it didn't work...... The files were definately big enough.

Top Bottom