• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP XI- The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
In the spirit of the contest, it should be due 11:59 EMT, Eastern Mars Time, which will happen like three weeks from now. Yes.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait, for real or for kid?

edit: oh wait, you're not a judge. ****.

Mewter

Smash Master
In the spirit of the contest, it should be due 11:59 EMT, Eastern Mars Time, which will happen like three weeks from now. Yes.
Yes. Martin could benefit quite nicely from that. :)
Lol EE, double post. :p

Yeah, let's close the threads at 11:59 Pacific time. That will give us a bit more time to work on our stories, and I remember last time (WWYP X) it closed a bit too early for me. :laugh:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Just get it in by 11:59 PM Pacific time on Sunday. I wasn't planning on reading any of these until Monday anyway.

And stop double posting EE! :mad:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I will be happy with 2nd last if S*** comes last.

That is to say.

It is my greatest wish to defeat S***

:mad:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Scav is the darkness.
Scav is the memory of pain you can never truly forget.
Scav is the dry wind that blows across the barren tundra.
Scav is the hurricane.
Scav cannot be defeated, only vanquished for a time.

And he always returns.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh, so scav is he who shall not be named? i see. i was curious about this. after reading his entry, i definitely understand why. we're all freshman and he's the senior with a god**** paddle in his hand waiting to beat us up.

Mewter

Smash Master
I thought someone else was he-who-must-not-be-named.
Er, that one guy, you know. Down to the "T". Wait, who is he?
*shudders*

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I'll defeat S*** one of these days (if not this time around). Simply for teh lulz.

:D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
oh, so scav is he who shall not be named? i see. i was curious about this. after reading his entry, i definitely understand why. we're all freshman and he's the senior with a god**** paddle in his hand waiting to beat us up.
He who must not be named committed the gravest sin of all. We do not discuss it any longer.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Children these days speak his name with such hapless disregard. It is an enviable ignorance and yet, disrespectful to those that lived during the height of S***'s terror, and those like the great knight Eor, whom valiantly fought against everything S*** stands for.

Never forget the almighty Eorlingash.

Mewter

Smash Master
He stripped the dignity of all who opposed him and sucked out their very souls.
He who struck like thunderheads at that which stood in his way. Between S***, and the heavens.

Was he like that? :O

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Children these days speak his name with such hapless disregard. It is an enviable ignorance and yet, disrespectful to those that lived during the height of S***'s terror, and those like the great knight Eor, whom valiantly fought against everything S*** stands for.

Never forget the almighty Eorlingash.
I edited the post in which I spoke his name accordingly. I do not wish to disrespect those who fought valiantly against S***.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Dang, almost finished revisions, but just not satisfied. I don't think I'm gonna submit folks, I might post it in creative in a few days though.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Once upon a time, he who must not be named took FOREVER to judge. Like, an incalculable amount of time. And then we let him judge again and he took forever again. Never again. Never again.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
All right, contest is closed. Our goal is to have results completed in two weeks, but give us a little leeway. This is the largest number of entrants that I've seen so far, so it may take a little bit of extra time!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Say wha!? It's over!

*starts reading tons of horrible stories and throws laptop out the window*

2 week judges deadline is good by me.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
2 weeks ._.

If you guys get it done in two weeks, I'll prank someone of Jam's choosing. I'm not sure if that is a motivator, but smash money doesn't exist, so work with me here, lol.
Lucky for you, I accept REAL money as well!

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Oh, lordie, we're getting closer....... :bee:

Not trying to rush you guys, but how far along are you?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ugh, don't remind me about this.

I want to burn my entry like a spaceship re-entering the atmosphere.

:X

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
It would take a pretty poorly designed spaceship to burn upon re-entry. Especially if it was a manned craft!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Temperatures on the nose cone of re-entering spacecraft reach higher temperatures than the engines. The more blunt the nose the lower the temperature (the temp is related to the inverse of the square root of the nose radius). Just so you know.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Allright, all my scores are done and typed up. I just have to send them to Virg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom