• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP XI- The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master

highfive

Smash Lord
When will the next WWYP be?
Can we toss in stories we've written on SWF prior to the contest? Or does it have to be from scratch even if it ties in with the directions?
Why is Creative Minds so epic?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
When will the next WWYP be?
Can we toss in stories we've written on SWF prior to the contest? Or does it have to be from scratch even if it ties in with the directions?
Why is Creative Minds so epic?
1) I don't know when the next WWYP will be, but I won't be judging. The semester just started and it's already kicking my ***.

2) We prefer that you write something from scratch from the contest, but I don't believe that rule is set in stone (maybe Virg can give you a straight yes/no)

3) We're just too pro.

highfive

Smash Lord
Ah! Thank you Jam Stunna! Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am highfive. I wish to be an excellent writer as you are.

One other question. Why isn't the Creative Minds Board more active? I mean, there are excellent writing here and great people to meet.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Mainly because writer's are known to procrastinate and post stories and forget about them. It's not really social in the same regard other rooms are.

Also, we may have a Nano WWYP soon to distract people from my delayed judging.

highfive

Smash Lord
Mainly because writer's are known to procrastinate and post stories and forget about them. It's not really social in the same regard other rooms are.

Also, we may have a Nano WWYP soon to distract people from my delayed judging.
Will there be a prize? Or is it for the lulz? 'cause if it is I'd like to join. I really want to get a writers status since it's pretty sweet and I also want to see how I'd fair in a writing contest.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Is it too late to enter this? I have a good story idea i've been thinking about and may write the story even if this is too late, just because I want to. Also if you enter how do you do that? Make a thread, post on here, what? Sorry these are noob questions, I just have never done this before.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
The current competition is already closed for judging, but it shan't be long til the Nano-WWYP (hopefully).

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Ah! Thank you Jam Stunna! Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am highfive. I wish to be an excellent writer as you are.

One other question. Why isn't the Creative Minds Board more active? I mean, there are excellent writing here and great people to meet.
I try to read every story that's posted in CM, so if you post something and you want me to look at it, shoot me a PM or wall post or something.

Is it too late to enter this? I have a good story idea i've been thinking about and may write the story even if this is too late, just because I want to. Also if you enter how do you do that? Make a thread, post on here, what? Sorry these are noob questions, I just have never done this before.
It's too late for this contest, but when the next one starts, you enter by making a thread with WWYP in the title.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Thank you very much. =] I never knew about this board, but now I am really excited for upcoming events.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Good game Verg, you distracted us. Please do finish soon though.
No pressure, you have about 1 week before I'm going to start a riot.

Mewter

Smash Master
He meant that if you don't get our entries judged soon, you'll have to mail yourself and all of your belongings through the mail using flat-rate boxes to us or the deal's off. :mad:
Wait...

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Lmao Marc...
Rotterdam, hooligans :X

Anyway, Virg grossly underestimated the times I'd say <_<
It's about 2 weeks after the deadline AT LEAST. Now I don't want to be pushy, because I know Virg has a busier life than I do, but I'd love to see the results about my first WWYP.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I apologize for underestimating my school and work...work load. I haven't been able to touch them for a while. But I have scored and commented on yours.

You'll get your comments.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Lmao Marc...
Rotterdam, hooligans :X

Anyway, Virg grossly underestimated the times I'd say <_<
It's about 2 weeks after the deadline AT LEAST. Now I don't want to be pushy, because I know Virg has a busier life than I do, but I'd love to see the results about my first WWYP.
Ditto.

10char

Mewter

Smash Master
Where's that blasted Jigglypuff?
Oh well. We'll have to settle for pitchforks and torches, I guess. Who's with us!?

Mewter

Smash Master
The West is where it's at.
By the way, Virgilijus...
Whodunnit.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
I would like the post to have the final scores in it, y'know? But I would like to see the judges' comments as soon as I can.

I guess what I mean to say is, I have complete faith that Virg can sprint the final lap and get his judging done soon.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I would like the post to have the final scores in it, y'know? But I would like to see the judges' comments as soon as I can.

I guess what I mean to say is, I have complete faith that Virg can sprint the final lap and get his judging done soon.
I completely understand Virg's situation as I too am flattened rather severely by my school work, but to say he "can sprint the final lap and get his juding done soon" is a little misleading. I think " feebly walk the final lap and hopefully cross the finish line before the sun goes down" is a little more accurate. :D

It's all good though. We've waited for almost two months now so a FEW MORE DAYS can't hurt, right?

A FEW MORE DAYS? That's it, right? How much longer we'll have to wait? FEW MORE DAYS?

Definitely agree with you though. I would prefer to see complete scores rather than half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom