• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (Rev's and Zaft's posted. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Yeah well, if it makes you feel better, "SCORES NEVER TO BE POSTED EVER EVER EVER" seems like something you would say.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
You guys should go get a life and stop torturing yourselves over this. I would, but my chance is gone. >_>

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
But mine is legit because I quoted...

And I just had a job interview today and it went as well as can possibly be conceived. Woot!

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Yeah, that's the last time I edited it. Now ask yourself when the title was changed to NEVER EVER EVER. You will notice that the NEVER EVER EVER change was made over this past weekend.

A weekend in which I never even visited SWF because I was at home celebrating my birthday with my friends who were on spring break!

Then ask yourself whether the first post said "Last edited by" anyone at all for all the edits before that. Answer: It did not. I'm afraid I'm going to have to penalize you for your conduct.

X!!!!

Yeah well, if it makes you feel better, "SCORES NEVER TO BE POSTED EVER EVER EVER" seems like something you would say.
It really really does.

Skywalker

Space Jump
God. Will someone please kill Scav? Rev and Bluezaft, just post the **** scores so we can all get on with our ****ing lives.

:mad: :mad: SKYWALKER'S TURNING TO THE DARK SIDE ****S :mad: :mad: ...USE SITH POWERS TO CHOKE THEM!! rawr!

EDIT:

Wow.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
There weren't as many entries for the Mini-WWYP. And these stories are longer, too.

But Rev and Bluezaft are done. So that's no excuse.

And Rev, you're the one who made this 7 page spamfest of a thread in the first place!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yeah, that's the last time I edited it. Now ask yourself when the title was changed to NEVER EVER EVER. You will notice that the NEVER EVER EVER change was made over this past weekend.

A weekend in which I never even visited SWF because I was at home celebrating my birthday with my friends who were on spring break!
I happen to know, through classified information, you at least came to SWF on March 25 at 4:27 and 9:37. While you could have been partying that weekend, you still came here...quite possibly to do this evil deed.

Then ask yourself whether the first post said "Last edited by" anyone at all for all the edits before that. Answer: It did not. I'm afraid I'm going to have to penalize you for your conduct.

X!!!!
So says the man now accused of PERJURY!

What say you now?

EDIT: Me, Demon, and Matt were the most efficient judges ever...

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Badgering the witness! And PLEASE Stay on the subject. Everyone knows that the original combo was the best judging team. ****ing TRAILBLAZERS.

Now, I call the expert witness, TMW_REDCELL. You are a moderator at SWF right?

Yeah, just like Rev.

And you could edit thread titles in your forum?

Yes.

And when you edit thread titles, does a 'last edited by' message reflect these changes in the first post?

No. FOr example, see the stickied "Comics made into movies" thread in the mighty Media Metropolis. I changed the title but the edited message does not say this. It only affects changes made within the first post.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Dammit Redcell, I had something going for a second!!!

I'll get you one of these days, Rev!...in a completely wholesome way that doesn't merit wanton reciprocity...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Badgering the witness! And PLEASE Stay on the subject. Everyone knows that the original combo was the best judging team. ****ing TRAILBLAZERS..
We're the next generation, meaning we learned from the mistakes of the last generation (which is why we it didn't take us two months to post our results).

Now, I call the expert witness, TMW_REDCELL. You are a moderator at SWF right?

Yeah, just like Rev.

And you could edit thread titles in your forum?

Yes.

And when you edit thread titles, does a 'last edited by' message reflect these changes in the first post?

No. FOr example, see the stickied "Comics made into movies" thread in the mighty Media Metropolis. I changed the title but the edited message does not say this. It only affects changes made within the first post.
So the real question is...who changed the Thread Title?

:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
We're the next generation, meaning we learned from the mistakes of the last generation (which is why we it didn't take us two months to post our results).
I must congratulate you--you have made a logical assertion and proven it false in a single sentence!

If!: "We're the next generation"

"MEANS"

"we learned from the mistakes of the last generation (which is why we it didn't take us two months to post our results)."

Then WHY is this generation, which by your logic should have learned from the mistakes of the previous generation (which is now YOU) taking a retardely long amount of time? I believe this question can only be answered with an apologetic "you are the master of the courtroom sir, and also remarkably lithe or so I would say if I were a nubile fertile woman, which I deeply regret that I am not."

DID SMOEONE SAY A GOOD DETECTIVE? I can post a picture of the very detective we need right now...

That's RIGHT! The defendant himself, or anyone with moderating powers in this room, could nail the culprit right now if they were to look at the Moderator Log of this thread!

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNNN

Of course this evidence could be faked. But MAY I REMIND YOU that all of Smashboards is UNDER OATH? It's in the terms and conditions you all agreed to when you signed up! Nobody reads that thing.

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
haha, I love this thread.

I happen to know, through classified information, you at least came to SWF on March 25 at 4:27 and 9:37. While you could have been partying that weekend, you still came here...quite possibly to do this evil deed.
To be fair, that was on Sunday after I had returned to college. The change had already been made by the time I viewed the topic.

And Rev, you're the one who made this 7 page spamfest of a thread in the first place!
Cool kids are looking at a three page topic right now.

Skywalker

Space Jump

That's RIGHT! The defendant himself, or anyone with moderating powers in this room, could nail the culprit right now if they were to look at the Moderator Log of this thread!

DUN

DUN

DUNNNNNNN

Of course this evidence could be faked. But MAY I REMIND YOU that all of Smashboards is UNDER OATH? It's in the terms and conditions you all agreed to when you signed up! Nobody reads that thing.
SOMEONE TELL KIKI TO GET THE HELL OVER HERE AND CHECK THE LOGS!

http://www.smashboards.com/image.php?u=5852&dateline=1141696397

Sometimes the detective can't do it by himself.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, kids. Ever submitted a short story to a magazine? Then you should know that Scav's response time is about on par with the submission response time of most professional publications. In some cases, he's actually faster.

Just to let you guys know what you have to look forward to (if any of you are trying to get there).

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Deduction, my dear Contestants...

I believe I know who did this heinous crime. I will now systematically deduce who it is:

The only people who could change it (other than Rev) are mods and the only ones that have any interest whatsoever in this contest are Scav, Matt, Redcell, and Rev. With deep research, I have acquired confidential evidence that shows Scav was not on the boards until 10:21 PM on the 25th and Matt did not show face until 6:18 the next morning. And, as we have already learned, Rev could not have changed it due to his partying with friends, whose actual existence is still in question but irrelevant at the time being.

This leaves Redcell. He posted in this very thread at 8:11 PM, a mere eight minutes after the hateful edit. And, looking at Redcell's recent posts, he seemed to rather enjoy the title change:
I don't know why you guys are all confused. For once Rev isn't lying in the topic title.
as well as this little gem after Rev claimed he didn't do it:
This shows he is proud of his imitation of Rev's sadistic tendencies.

So, I accuse TMW_REDCELL!!!

You covered your tracks well, but your hubris caught up to you!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I must congratulate you--you have made a logical assertion and proven it false in a single sentence!

If!: "We're the next generation"

"MEANS"

"we learned from the mistakes of the last generation (which is why we it didn't take us two months to post our results)."

Then WHY is this generation, which by your logic should have learned from the mistakes of the previous generation (which is now YOU) taking a retardely long amount of time? I believe this question can only be answered with an apologetic "you are the master of the courtroom sir, and also remarkably lithe or so I would say if I were a nubile fertile woman, which I deeply regret that I am not."
Objection! Redcell is using logic against me! I propose that he be removed from court until he gets his facts out of line!

If Redcell doesn't moderate this room, then that leaves Matt and Scav. And we all know how much Scav likes it when people suffer...

Matt

Banned via Administration
Nah, I just did the "Scav sucks again!" and the "Scores will be posted at 9 Central!" edits. Don't know who did the others.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Cool kids are looking at a three page topic right now.
Oh, Revolutions. How naive. You may be only looking at three pages, and you may be one of the cool kids.

But you're not sexy. That's right. I said it.

I'm sexy.

I slept with Scav as a sort of 'bribe' to make him not post the scores. I did it JUST to make you all suffer, because I was too much of a loser to write a story this time around!

Oh wait, we're discussing who changed the title? Duh, Luigitoilet.

Kragen

Smash Ace
Hmm, Mysteries of SB all over again...

A score thread, and then all posts saying BLASPHEMY! and such, is not the same :(

But what would've happenened to SB, when Rev didn't post this thread?
They owe you.

Skywalker

Space Jump
I smell a red herring.

A little birdy told me that this was found at KiKi's bedside:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom