• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (Rev's and Zaft's posted. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've got an inside source (Rev and Zaft) who told me these are their current rankings after adding points

1. Pico2
2. Pico2
3. Pico2

they wouldn't tell me the rest, but there's some candy for y'all!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh, wow

Scav just told me his computer that had all of the scores just crashed and won't start up.

Isn't this lovely

Kais

Smash Ace
Oh, wow

Scav just told me his computer that had all of the scores just crashed and won't start up.

Isn't this lovely
**** that, I guess Scav has forfeited his rights as a judge. ^_~ Time to see the other results!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You think you kids have it rough these days? Why, when I was your age, we had to wait 2 and a half MONTHS for Scav...and we liked it!

You're all soft.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
For some God-forsaken reason, I was about to use the analogy that Scav was having labor troubles with the scores and that's why they are being delayed. Then I realized exactly what that meant and I felt bile creep up in my throat.

And Rev, you are an evil, evil man.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
But you guys had fun writing it, right?

I mean, it's all about the writing experience, not the prize.

Why do I feel like everyone hates me now?
Because everyone hates you. Including the dead guy who heard a voice saying, "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.", and decided to come back from the dead just to post that he hates you.

Good night, I'm going back to death.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
For some God-forsaken reason, I was about to use the analogy that Scav was having labor troubles with the scores and that's why they are being delayed. Then I realized exactly what that meant and I felt bile creep up in my throat.
AAAAAAaahahaa that's awesome. But I'm pretty sure Scav's been barren for a while. The last time he was this late we tore out her ovaries and strangled him with them.

Also the judges are probably planing to post the results on April 1st just so you guys are sorta left wondering and the winners will be afraid to celebrate because maybe they didn't actually win and we'd all laugh at them since they thought they won as if they were good or something.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahaha. At first I just wanted to see the results so that the next contest could start, but now it's kind of fun watching you all squeal in agony.

We can already tell Rev's been having fun with the situation.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
(SCORES NOW POSTED!)

Isn't quite right...unless that's happening right now.

EDIT: Nope, guess not.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Because everyone hates you. Including the dead guy who heard a voice saying, "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.", and decided to come back from the dead just to post that he hates you.

Good night, I'm going back to death.
You're just saying that because you're a zombie. Zombie's hate everything (except brains).

But seriously, it wont take as long as last time. It's only been a couple of weeks and everyone's freaking out. Trust me, scores will be posted very soon.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
You're just saying that because you're a zombie. Zombie's hate everything (except brains).

But seriously, it wont take as long as last time. It's only been a couple of weeks and everyone's freaking out. Trust me, scores will be posted very soon.

That's a very biased comment. Have you ever even met a zombie? Well, being one, I can tell you that we DON'T hate everything. We just eat living people because there aren't enough people like us and we want friends.

Come to me, Scav...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!

That's a very biased comment. Have you ever even met a zombie? Well, being one, I can tell you that we DON'T hate everything. We just eat living people because there aren't enough people like us and we want friends.

Come to me, Scav...
You're right. I was being prejudice. It's just that I haven't had good experiences with zombies. I hope you understand.

Judges: if I were to say that scores will be posted by Sunday, would that be a true statement?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
You're right. I was being prejudice. It's just that I haven't had good experiences with zombies. I hope you understand.

Judges: if I were to say that scores will be posted by Sunday, would that be a true statement?
It sure wasn't true last time.

And I totally understand the zombie prejudice thing. It's a pretty common misinterpretation of zombie intentions. There's actually a movement on Facebook for our civil rights, so if you support equal rights for zombies, sign up for this group on Facebook: Equal Rights for Zombies

Do this in remembrance of me.

I want your brains, Scav. Nothing personal.

Ami

Smash Ace
Okay, guys, I know you're all sick of waiting, so I'm going to post my critiques. Well, one of them. Without the name of the writer, and with all the specific details that might give away the story edited out. Good luck guessing!

Adherence to Prompt- 2/5 Not a very original idea.
Spelling and Grammar- 2/5 Did you even proofread this? Seriously. You can't even keep "there" and its brethren straight.
Characterization- 1/10 Congratulations! Your protagonist is so well-developed that he could very well be from a Uwe Boll film. And regarding your dialogue, allow me to quote Harrison Ford: "You can write this **** but you can't say it."
Style- 2/10 This reads like it was written by a fourth grader. Are you sure that you're old enough to be entering this contest? Just because you don't take it seriously doesn't mean you have to embarrass yourself.
Plot- 1/10 This is almost as good as an episode of Dragonball Z!!!!
Theme- 0/5 Please don't insult me with this pedantic high school bull****.
This does not bode well.

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (SCORES NOW POSTED!).
Comments, very much yes. Scores, very much not yet ...

Hm... take your time, judges.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Okay, guys, I know you're all sick of waiting, so I'm going to post my critiques. Well, one of them. Without the name of the writer, and with all the specific details that might give away the story edited out. Good luck guessing!

Adherence to Prompt- 2/5 Not a very original idea.
Spelling and Grammar- 2/5 Did you even proofread this? Seriously. You can't even keep "there" and its brethren straight.
Characterization- 1/10 Congratulations! Your protagonist is so well-developed that he could very well be from a Uwe Boll film. And regarding your dialogue, allow me to quote Harrison Ford: "You can write this **** but you can't say it."
Style- 2/10 This reads like it was written by a fourth grader. Are you sure that you're old enough to be entering this contest? Just because you don't take it seriously doesn't mean you have to embarrass yourself.
Plot- 1/10 This is almost as good as an episode of Dragonball Z!!!!
Theme- 0/5 Please don't insult me with this pedantic high school bull****.
That's mine.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Maybe she doesn't exist. Scav I mean, he may be some conspiracy bred from the combined genius of Revolutions and…well just revolutions. Maybe it’s not even her voice on the podcast, and that he died shortly after the effort of posting the last set of scores. I mean, she didn’t even post comments, so he must have been terminally ill, or terminally busy. In either case, death was the result and now she’s dead.

In conclusion:
@Zephyr: Beware gender confused zombies named Scav.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If you notice Scav's AIM screenname, it's ScavMF. I'll bet the MF stands for Male/Female.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I wrote a limerick to clarify:

There once was a being named Scav
Whose androgyny stymied poor lads.
But they uncovered some pics
(All of which made them sick)
And realized he was half-and-half.

In the meanwhile, let us all wait patiently :)

Ami

Smash Ace
Bah, I don't even care anymore. It was fun writing the story.

Let's all leave Scav alone, now, I'm sure he feels really, really bad.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
That message actually made me go XD.

*eats Scav*

There, now we don't need to worry about him getting the scores up. The title is now very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom