• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (Rev's and Zaft's posted. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
And you think that would hinder the wily Redcell?

These are some fairly heavy accusations that are damaging in themselves! Tread lightly! Your entire argument now hinges on your premise that the accused is "wily". What is your evidence of this?

why no, I am not fishing for compliments no siree

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I will now prove how wily Redcell is:

Wily:
–adjective, wil·i·er, wil·i·est.
full of, marked by, or proceeding from wiles; crafty; cunning.
—Synonyms artful, sly, designing, intriguing, tricky, foxy, deceitful, treacherous.
—Antonyms straightforward, open.

So, is Redcell crafty? He is crafty enough to make me do all the work to prove he is crafty.
Is Redcell cunning? A simple gander into his post history will show his cunning retorts and jabs at those not quite as wily as he.
Is Redcell sly? He is sly enough to have dodged all efforts to pin the WWYP title change while simultaneously helping all other suspected parties dodge them too, leading to mass confusion to those not sly enough to match wits with this fox.
And if Redcell is wily, then that means he is not straightforward. Now, what is less straightforward than using spoilers in your posts that hide the conveyed meaning, just like you did in your last post. Also, what does tmw stand for? Wait, we don't know: not very straightforward, is it?

So, in conclusion, tmw_Redcell is wily.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer

Is Redcell sly? He is sly enough to have dodged all efforts to pin the WWYP title change while simultaneously helping all other suspected parties dodge them too, leading to mass confusion to those not sly enough to match wits with this fox.
Fallacy of affirming the consequent! You can not make a rational argument relying on the assumption of my guilt.

And if Redcell is wily, then that means he is not straightforward. Now, what is less straightforward than using spoilers in your posts that hide the conveyed meaning, just like you did in your last post. Also, what does tmw stand for? Wait, we don't know: not very straightforward, is it?
Non-straightforwardness does not necessitate wiliness. It could stem from shyness or various other characteristics.

I do not feel the present need to address all of your arguments because I believe reasonable (very reasonable, indeed) doubt has been established.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Fallacy of affirming the consequent! You can not make a rational argument relying on the assumption of my guilt.
I assumed no guilt; I just said you used your wiliness to confuse people.

Non-straightforwardness does not necessitate wiliness. It could stem from shyness or various other characteristics.
But only a crafty person would bring up that point :)...man I love traps!

You are wily! Admit it!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!

Wily:
–adjective, wil·i·er, wil·i·est.
full of, marked by, or proceeding from wiles; crafty; cunning.
—Synonyms artful, sly, designing, intriguing, tricky, foxy, deceitful, treacherous.
—Antonyms straightforward, open.

So, is Redcell crafty? He is crafty enough to make me do all the work to prove he is crafty.
Is Redcell cunning? A simple gander into his post history will show his cunning retorts and jabs at those not quite as wily as he.

So, in conclusion, tmw_Redcell is wily.
Looks like tmw stands for "The Most Wiliest"

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I assumed no guilt; I just said you used your wiliness to confuse people.
You are assuming the confususion "I" created was a result of my wiliness. But I actually meant to create no confusion, but to instead resolve it. I brought up the point that the Moderator Log could be looked at to solve this issue. It is a plain fact that I can not look at this log, just as I can not edit this thread's title. However, two other suspects, Revolutions and Matt, have both posted in this thread after I have pointed out this simple fact. Revolutions, being a super moderator, could look at the Moderator Log and see who did it. Matt, being a mod of this room, could as well.

Why haven't they posted a screenshot? (with IP addressed blurred out for the sake of privacy) Why are they ignoring the evidence?

But only a crafty person would bring up that point :)...man I love traps!

You are wily! Admit it!
Would a man with sufficient wiles to edit a thread when he does not have the strict power to do so be insufficiently wily to fall for such a trap?

And if I am wily, and you can prove it against my own defense, that would show you to be all the wilier! If one wily non-mod could do something, could not a WILIER STILL non-mod do it then? And settle himself in the couchy position of prosecuting others for the very crime he committed?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I submit this thread to WWYP5.

This one is so much more entertaining than the WWYP3 thread.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Thread Tools--->select Edit Thread (Under Moderator Tools) -> Perform Action --> Scroll Down and Look at the Moderator Log---> PrntScrn ---> Open up MS Paint ---> Ctrl+V --> Select paintbrush tool or something and cover the IP addresses ---> File---> Save As... --->CaseClosed.jpg ----> Upload image somewhere and post it here ----> Also post the WWYP4 Results While You're At It ----> Drink Bottle of Moderately Priced Champagne

Virgilijus

BRoomer
You are assuming the confususion "I" created was a result of my wiliness. But I actually meant to create no confusion, but to instead resolve it. I brought up the point that the Moderator Log could be looked at to solve this issue.
There's a possibility, but then again, there's a possibility I may already be a winner in Publisher's Clearing House drawing but we all know that's not going to happen...

Would a man with sufficient wiles to edit a thread when he does not have the strict power to do so be insufficiently wily to fall for such a trap?
Only if he knew he could point out later that a man as wily as he should not fall for such a trap and subsequently "prove" he is not wily.

And if I am wily, and you can prove it against my own defense, that would show you to be all the wilier! If one wily non-mod could do something, could not a WILIER STILL non-mod do it then? And settle himself in the couchy position of prosecuting others for the very crime he committed?
My wiliness and its actions are not to be discussed!

Matt

Banned via Administration
Thread Tools--->select Edit Thread (Under Moderator Tools) -> Perform Action --> Scroll Down and Look at the Moderator Log---> PrntScrn ---> Open up MS Paint ---> Ctrl+V --> Select paintbrush tool or something and cover the IP addresses ---> File---> Save As... --->CaseClosed.jpg ----> Upload image somewhere and post it here ----> Also post the WWYP4 Results While You're At It ----> Drink Bottle of Moderately Priced Champagne
Ohhhhhhhhhh.

I'll give you all a hint.

It was three English majors.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Rev is an English major, I believe. And Scav has already graduated, but I am assuming he was too. Is the other Redcell...or you?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Matt mentioned somewhere within the Mini-WWYP thread that he was taking like, seven English credits. So yeah.

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Whoa, I never would of guessed that one!

The new contest is to figure out why this post infuriates even me!

Kais

Smash Ace
Thank you everyone...I would have a speech prepared but my secretary hasn't finished it yet. Oh yeah, her name is Scav btw.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Alright, I think next contest we should definitely just start a Mini-WWYP right away. Especially since there will be two contests and therefore probably more judges, but even if there isn't then the judges will at least have a more reasonable window to judge. Then when the WWYP5 scores get posted and Mini-WWYP scores are pending, WWYP6 starts and ideally Mini-WWYP judging won't take long since the stories will be shorter. And then maybe the cycle will be broken.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Rev and Zaft not posting their scores and then saying stuff to/about scav (or signing petitions ;)) is a pretty savage hypocrisy, especially when they're finished them.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Rev and Zaft not posting their scores and then saying stuff to/about scav (or signing petitions ;)) is a pretty savage hypocrisy, especially when they're finished them.
Really? So wanting Scav to hurry up and not wanting to discount Scav's judging is hypocritical, is it? I'm interested to hear how you came to this conclusion, because it seems to me they're one and the same. If we were to just post our scores, then why would we bother nagging Scav, what do we care? The fact is we savage hypocrites don't want to ignore Scav's input THUS we urge him to hurry. If you absolutely must insult someone, insult Scav. But only in your head; we don't want to hear it.

Last I talked to Scav he only had a couple left. He lives like 10 minutes from me so I'll egg his place today. That seems easier than calling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom