• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Psssh
Even if I haven't seen any gameplay of it yet, i'll probably buy Yarn-shi just because it's a yoshi game.

Been forever sense a decent ones came out, so I have high hopes.
Graphics look alot like little big planet.

Also.
Is it strange that I don't want to eat 3D enemies, because I think 2D yoshi is way cuter~?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I don't have a WiiU yet either, and some of the other games that were just announced, such as the Fire Emblem and Xenoblade crossovers, might take priority for me. But I will get it if I can.

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont have a Wii U either, but its next on my to buy list after replacing my phone, which Im doing at the end of this month, and getting a car, which Im near completion saving up for.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Graphics upgrade is noticable, playing games while someone else is using the TV is awesome, and new games are the highlights.

Being able to make your own account to his pretty great.

Although, ultimately the new controller is just a gimmick and right now everyone waiting for the non-gimmickey games to be released.

Also has anyone tried the face reconizer for this game?
It's....

Very insulting. :I

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Well you'll know who the name is. Make peace with me brethrens. I know I've went massacre rampage... to be honest. After going back... it really sacred me to see my rampage on smash boards... You see, I've lived a hard life that you guys will "never" understand. I've told "lies" before. The reason why I did that is because "no one" understands me, and can help me. Nobody hasn't had it like me. They always say I "...troll" "lies" "troll" "Lmo" "xD" "lol" Lol" LOL" means all the same to me. You didn't deserve this in the beginning... Those three people did! Believe me they did! They were all 'three Americans." ... Not European, or Canadian, but "American." They're just isn't no "American brawler" that is different in anyway. Face it you're all the same. Anyway, I'm not here to start anything, but end it. I don't care what you say behind my back. We don't have to be friends (if you're thinking that) it's just to fix the road and make it a healthy road, so no one falls or gets hurt. Be lazy for all I care. Give me a "k" or "tl;dr" whatever! Just show me that it's over and I can once again watch the sunsets peacefully. As I've "finally" solved an issue without a result to "violence, fighting, or flame wars." Alright then, you all take care of yourselves and be blessed in all that you do brethrens. ~GoldenYoshiKing

EDIT: Messaged Teran right now. So no one else would feel they have to.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Eh, you can't really come in here saying you wanna make peace while still making an accusation towards the American Yoshis.

Either way, as long as your language/tone isn't as it has been in the past, I'm sure nobody will have an issue with you.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Mm.
Just like.
Talk about normal stuff, dude.
Or whatever the other yoshi's happening to be talking about at the time.

What's your take on the new Yoshi game coming out?

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
I'm not here to stay... Just here to make peace with you guys. I don't know why you keep saying I hate you guys... I don't hate anyone anymore. I'm a peaceful guy now. Watching the sunset go down and my pasts as well. That new Yarn Yoshi game looks fun! In japan they have demos. I'm not sure If they do here in America. Heck they have everything. I don't want to know what Raptor means... Alright that's enough from me. If the mods want me to stay, or ignore me, or whatever. Then I'll swing by:) You guys have fun! Yoshi Love<3

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I feel more welcome to post here because my posts are bad but then it's like,

>GYK

So y'all don't care as much.
I wanna post better

Also I'm practicing Yoshi for mid/low dubs and may be meeting slush soon!

Yoshi yarn looks hype/iffy. It could easily go sour.
Will definitely get.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Hi everyone:) How's everyone day going? Yeah, I dropped kind of early. Haha

Well, to Afro. I don't know what you did, but my problem wasn't really them, but how those three american Aib users took my life story as a joke. I wasn't a troll and never was. People just saw how serious I was, and how bold I am... That they believed I trolled. Feel sorry for them.

Please don't use me as I'm made to troll. You never hated them. Which they didn't do nothing, but I had a thought as everyone was out to fight me... You were a real troll Afro. I remember in Aib. You're not even close to the damage I did. You're beyond okay! I went to respond back to Teran, and thought I'd drop by:)

Wow, their isn't many Yoshi mains anymore... Oh, right! Last thing, I already mentioned this to Raptor, but not you guys yet. Making that combo video that I promised in Aib, but never did, because of the issue going on in Aib. It should meet your desire. Let's hope it's good enough:) it's coming soon, and I got pretty much the clips I need. So keep an eye on that:) Alright then take care of yourselves Yoshi brethrens! Yoshi love<3

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Hey there, name's Timmy. Yoshi is my favorite character (along with Ness & Lucas lol), but ironically I just can't use him in Brawl. He's like my never touched secondary (actually he's not even a secondary lol). I main Ness, but use several other characters as well. Hope to get to know you Yoshis better~

Yarn Yoshi looks ok, but I'll have to see the gameplay before deciding on getting it or not. Also it seems like eating an enemy gives Yoshi an extra hit point and/or allows him to stomp on enemies (which may explain why the Shy Guys ran when Yoshi's yarn body was solid lol)

Labernash

Smash Lord
Timmy, don't fret my pet.

You're Ness is good enough. Play more Kirby cause Kirby is awesome!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Kirby and Toon Link are my actual secondaries, and with Kirby I get impatient at times and end up losing. Plus I can never Kirbycide lol

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Kirby and Toon Link are my actual secondaries, and with Kirby I get impatient at times and end up losing. Plus I can never Kirbycide lol
O.o

How can someone be impatient with the most fun character to play with?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Because he's bad and when you get behind, it's hard to get back ahead. It's easy to get impatient, that's for sure.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Maybe it's just me,I am really a calm person,even if I play Ganon I never get annoyed.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
It's blessed:) Thanks for asking! Hows your life going Nikes? So? Why is the chat dead?:( I thought it would move when I'd come back:( Do I need to do something special?

Edit: They weren't mean, but had a idea about me. I raged at americans and their online life pretty bad... Example? Yoshi boards. They would have Skype talks about me. So, yeah. I told my life story and they all think it's a joke or "troll." Calling me that, and thinking I won't respond back? Well those three users know now that I wasn't playing. They better understand why I raged at them... Making a pie and you're using berries... but some are rotten and taste terrible. Making that particular pie terrible. Now their are other pies that taste good. cherry pies and so on. You get what I mean? Always know this! "THEIR IS "ALWAYS" A REASON FOR STARTING A "FIGHT." Those three users from Aib"all american." Made me who I am today. Rotten, disgusting, foul, gross, and my favorite. "Mental." Now that I've took my dead brothers words to heart. "Love,forgiveness, and peace." I can do what my dead brother told me to do before he left. I did you proud big bro. Come in my dreams and show me Heaven. Okay that clears stuff up now. Be blessed everyone:)

Last thing, I always had hate from the time I could talk. I would always hide with ":)" ":D" and so on. I could control it, but what those three did made all that hate in a black hole. Taking everything with it and making all hateful towards me. I'd write mean words, and one that I pray daily, and said like sorry everyday. A guy from Aib "American." Says his dad passed away and everyone was trying to cheer him up... I come in... and start laughing, saying he left because of you... and so much others things... the user cried and blocked me, and always hated me. He attacked me hard at times, but I would always destroy anyone that came after me. Eventually... no one would respond to me. They gave up, and wouldn't care anymore. I broke them. Now... their at Aib thinking if me apologizing is really true... Yes it is, and to those three users that caused this monster... Make peace with me.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l75MMbR-n3rWr6nyYtFT7egAz_OkAWSP30rJSVHzEio/edit

Proof read my paper on Yoshi pls

Don't troll it just help me make sure I didn't lie about yoshi/incorrectly capitalize yoshi whenever I do stuff like that.

Yoshi's a hard word to use cause yoshi is a species, and a name of a certain yoshi :/

Oh, this is a creative writing assignment for my english class btw, it's supposed to be short, and doesn't have to follow the rules of an essay in any way other than it's ideal that it makes sense lol.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Delta change the title. It's very un yoshi like. I'm not even a yoshi main and I agree with raptor.

Back me up on this slush sinister or whatever your name is. just kidding I know what your name is.

Hi GYK.

Also hi mr.jigglywatch

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l75MMbR-n3rWr6nyYtFT7egAz_OkAWSP30rJSVHzEio/edit

Proof read my paper on Yoshi pls

Don't troll it just help me make sure I didn't lie about yoshi/incorrectly capitalize yoshi whenever I do stuff like that.

Yoshi's a hard word to use cause yoshi is a species, and a name of a certain yoshi :/

Oh, this is a creative writing assignment for my english class btw, it's supposed to be short, and doesn't have to follow the rules of an essay in any way other than it's ideal that it makes sense lol.
I think when I've seen "Yoshi" used as a common noun, I've seen it capitalized, so I proofread your essay with that in mind. If you want to go with lower case, that's fine; just be consistent with it.

Changes, additions, and deletions I've made are in red.

If I could have any pet in the world, or out of the world, I would have a Yoshi. Yoshi, a small, friendly dinosaur, is from the Super Mario video game series. Yoshis come in many colors, but the most famous and main one to appear in the Mario games is a one is the green Yoshi, who is the main yoshi to appear in mario games. However, I would prefer a yellow Yoshi to all other yoshis. Yellow is my favorite color, and this is why the yellow Yoshis have always been my favorites. The Yoshis are famous for being mounted by Mario, like horses, and for having an incredibly long tongues, much like a frogs. They use this their tongues mainly to eat enemies, allowing them to produce (non-fertile) eggs (non-fertile) which can be used to throw thrown at other enemies. The Yoshis stand upright on their two feet with their two small arms in front, much like tyrannosauruses did would, on his two feet, and with two small arms in the front. His bodily The Yoshi body shape resembles that of a T-rex, while being more friendly looking, rounded, and smooth like an amphibian, as opposed to scalely scaly like a reptile. Yoshis can eat anything they can fit into their large mouths, and particularly love fruit. I would likely purchase large amounts of fruit often to feed my Yoshi, while the omnivorous dinosaur could also feed on rodents as they came into the house. I would even use my Yoshi as a means of transportation. Yoshis are capable of great speeds, and have incredible jumping power; and they can even run for a very long time without growing tired tiring. My Yoshi would have his own room where he could eat and sleep, and I would occasionally take him back to the Yoshi's Island to see his family again. Me and I would choose a Yoshi as my pet because my Yoshi and I would live a great life together, and he would be a very loyal pet. to have, which is why I choose yoshi as my pet.

Check for consistency in the plural form of yoshi. Either pick yoshi's or yoshis, and stick with it. I'd probably use the latter.
In addition to "Yoshis," "Yoshies" is also acceptable. Never pluralize with an apostrophe.

Also, the title is fine.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think when I've seen "Yoshi" used as a common noun, I've seen it capitalized, so I proofread your essay with that in mind. If you want to go with lower case, that's fine; just be consistent with it.

Changes, additions, and deletions I've made are in red.

If I could have any pet in the world, or out of the world, I would have a Yoshi. Yoshi, a small, friendly dinosaur, is from the Super Mario video game series. Yoshis come in many colors, but the most famous and main one to appear in the Mario games is a one is the green Yoshi, who is the main yoshi to appear in mario games. However, I would prefer a yellow Yoshi to all other yoshis. Yellow is my favorite color, and this is why the yellow Yoshis have always been my favorites. The Yoshis are famous for being mounted by Mario, like horses, and for having an incredibly long tongues, much like a frogs. They use this their tongues mainly to eat enemies, allowing them to produce (non-fertile) eggs (non-fertile) which can be used to throw thrown at other enemies. The Yoshis stand upright on their two feet with their two small arms in front, much like tyrannosauruses did would, on his two feet, and with two small arms in the front. His bodily The Yoshi body shape resembles that of a T-rex, while being more friendly looking, rounded, and smooth like an amphibian, as opposed to scalely scaly like a reptile. Yoshis can eat anything they can fit into their large mouths, and particularly love fruit. I would likely purchase large amounts of fruit often to feed my Yoshi, while the omnivorous dinosaur could also feed on rodents as they came into the house. I would even use my Yoshi as a means of transportation. Yoshis are capable of great speeds, and have incredible jumping power; and they can even run for a very long time without growing tired tiring. My Yoshi would have his own room where he could eat and sleep, and I would occasionally take him back to the Yoshi's Island to see his family again. Me and I would choose a Yoshi as my pet because my Yoshi and I would live a great life together, and he would be a very loyal pet. to have, which is why I choose yoshi as my pet.

In addition to "Yoshis," "Yoshies" is also acceptable. Never pluralize with an apostrophe.

Also, the title is fine.
I'm always amazed to find out that you're still lurking here. So Silent. So Beastly.

What've you been up to lately?

Top Bottom