• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith | May 28-29, 2011 | Video thread - Videos Up

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
all I'll say about Crews is it's too bad you couldn't hear the crowd reactions at first.

Chillin calling out M2K was hilarious.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You can definitely escape. It just requires either a bit of SDI when you get hit by Nana or you just spam fast enough to get out of the grab before anything stupid happens. Don't get grabbed lol.

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
did u guys record singles also? and if u did? whos got emm????????
cant wait to see those, good **** axe/kage

axe is my favorite player of all times...

gj hbox for winning, might not be as entertaining to watch but the guy is mad good, good to know m2k is still up there also, soo legit.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
shoutout for the dude who gave me this sick white controller, i owe my sunday success to you

we all need to learn this jiggs matchup some day

axe that was hella fun

idk what char to use in tourneys anymore but i guess i still got it.
I hate you so much, I'm tight tanight!!! What will it take to beat you with Ganon vs Sheik? I'm 0-14 now.. ughhhh.. lol.

huMps

Smash Ace
shoutout for the dude who gave me this sick white controller, i owe my sunday success to you

axe that was hella fun

Use Marth (: settled?

huMps

Smash Ace
I always think your sheik just seems unnecessary. You got your Marth for everyone besides sheik and captain falcon right? Isn't Fox a pretty descent counter for both those characters?
And I thought your problem was your opponents character not yours, namely (Falco, Jiggs)
Am I right?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yeah but i need someone for them. my fox isn't on the level of my sheik and marth. I wonder why I always am so much stronger vs fox than falco though. It's been that way since my first tournament in early 2005. In 06 I'd 3-0 KDJ twice at mlgs just to get 3-0d by pcs falco right afterwords. I hate it =[ what am i doing wrong.

I know a huge problem is my no-confidence mentality but there's gotta be more than that

strawhats

Smash Master
I hate you so much, I'm tight tanight!!! What will it take to beat you with Ganon vs Sheik? I'm 0-14 now.. ughhhh.. lol.
trick jason into going marth...oh wait, he said he does well vs. you in that mu as well. Warrior power training vs shiek for a whole year.

Also jason, I love watching your marth, you almost beat axe with marth....something no one since taj has done in tournament.

Believe in your marth, its the best in the world for a reason.:)

phish-it

Smash Champion

axe that was hella fun

From the sound of that it almost seems like you are having fun playing this game again

Divinokage

Smash Legend
trick jason into going marth...oh wait, he said he does well vs. you in that mu as well. Warrior power training vs shiek for a whole year.

Also jason, I love watching your marth, you almost beat axe with marth....something no one since taj has done in tournament.

Believe in your marth, its the best in the world for a reason.:)
I'm just going to keep trying, I know it's possible. I'll find a way! As for M2k, it was a treat to see him try his hardest through out the whole tourney and ****** pretty damn hard lol. Winning feels nice, and losing feels dreadful.. so yes I guess the more you win the more you enjoy yourself.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Defeating legendary players definitely feels nice... Just tried my best and focused. I just saw Axe do his stuff and I adapted accordingly and somehow he did the same, it worked out. lol.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Kage is the ****ing BOSS and M2k needs to use more marth in singles and sheik for extreme counters (axes pika)

**** fox vs Hbox MU... spam backairs w/ sheik and ur str8

m2k is the smash GOD

Top Bottom