• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith | May 28-29, 2011 | Video thread - Videos Up

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Play as Roy. Your Roy ***** and there's no Roy equivalent to Cosmo, Taj, VMan, etc.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You'll be patient, and like it.

Lol, but t.webb has all the singles videos. He'll be finished with them soon.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Really good job there Axe and Kage, congratz! :)
Also congratz to Juanybox for winning singles. <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
yeah but i need someone for them. my fox isn't on the level of my sheik and marth. I wonder why I always am so much stronger vs fox than falco though. It's been that way since my first tournament in early 2005. In 06 I'd 3-0 KDJ twice at mlgs just to get 3-0d by pcs falco right afterwords. I hate it =[ what am i doing wrong.

I know a huge problem is my no-confidence mentality but there's gotta be more than that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twwXHDIVBc

TOON ****ING LINK 4 JIGGZ!!! Lolz

or Falco like PP

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So commentator said that best team ever would be Mango's Fox w/Dr. PP's Falco in Team LF's

There should be a Mango(Fox) & Dr.PP(Falco) vs M2K (Sheik) & Armada (Peach) MM

Players should donate to the cause

Edit: I stand corrected That wasn't what was said I misinterpreted what was said but this still would be a cool idea seeing that M2K and Armada were so unstoppable

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Can someone give me an estimation on when the singles vids will be up? the stream was too laggy do get a good watch... :'(

MasterShake

Smash Lord
M2K needs to drop his other characters and just play Marth.

I'd rather see his Marth lose than his sheik win.

Well, I'd like to see his Fox too I guess.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Also after watching azen, he can get better if he plays gayer/practices more.
agreed, i dont think azen has ever played melee alone after the first 6 months of the game's release. he only plays in fests, that's where he practices his tech skill and he used to be able to take year-long breaks and come back and place 1st immediately. the game is so much more advanced than it was back then and i think he might actually have to invest some time in single player training if he wants to be as good as he used to (top 2 in any given tourney)

strawhats

Smash Master
im just glad you guys are playing again, you/azen/chu...hope azen can start placing top 5-10 consistently in nationals.

Top Bottom