• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be a gay battle? :ohwell:

I updated my youtube with new vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GodAtHand
I figured like Sasook that any videos would get more attention here since... well... yah. Free advertisement in the form of flirting homosexuals!

I'll go through and throw some of them into the vid thread tomorrow. I lose some of them... people wanted those vids and I didn't want to be one of those people.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
how can you even touch that you big homo?
I must defend my peachs too lol

Is there gonna be a gay battle? :ohwell:
we could for lols

20 bucks on jiggz.
yay money, i needed that lol
since you've got everything riding on him, the number is pretty arbitrary and meaningless :D
*throws Gucci bag @ Shedgy* i can wins too D:<
lol you guys are hilarious
inorite?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Anyone else find it more awkward that there hasn't been a post from sonic or samus in a while than when they were practically having internet sex here?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Anyone else find it more awkward that there hasn't been a post from sonic or samus in a while than when they were practically having internet sex here?
lol
Internet Sex xD

We moved to AIM
lmao

We can come back here if you want :D

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I'm not sure if this applies to anyone else, but when people were posting pics of themselves, did anyone else find that they didn't look anything like you expected them too? See, I usually form a mental image of what a person looks like, and seeing some of the pictures actually quite surprised me of how wrong my presumptions of them were. Among other things, I thought that Sucessor of Raphael was a girl. :embarrass

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I assumed most people here and in the link chat and in the zelda chat and on the internet were white.

I think there are two white people here and in the link chat and in the zelda chat and on the internet.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yay new page unstretches.

seriously, my sexy is the only thing allowed to stretch the screen.

:laugh:

sniperworm

Smash Ace
*sigh*

This fast-paced spam filled thread is exactly why I was against combining the social thread and the community center (it's not that I don't like spammy threads, it's just that I think it takes away from the community center and it makes it hard to maintain).

I'm not sure if this applies to anyone else, but when people were posting pics of themselves, did anyone else find that they didn't look anything like you expected them too? See, I usually form a mental image of what a person looks like, and seeing some of the pictures actually quite surprised me of how wrong my presumptions of them were. Among other things, I thought that Sucessor of Raphael was a girl. :embarrass
I tend to associate people with their avatars, so everyone looked different to me than how I pictured them in my mind.

Speaking of which, I never did make a profile or post a picture of myself. Maybe one day when I'm not so lazy I'll do it, lol.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
*sigh*

This fast-paced spam filled thread is exactly why I was against combining the social thread and the community center (it's not that I don't like spammy threads, it's just that I think it takes away from the community center and it makes it hard to maintain).
I didn't realise you were ever against it in the first place. Did you speak up sooner? Maybe I missed it :)

I'll propose a social thread and a tournament thread as a good alternative. Maybe if I can catch you on the chat we can discuss how things can move forward. I'll be on there now actually!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
"Straight guys who are bigger queens than me" collection. I'll start with you and sweep through 70% of the peach boards afterwards :)
Queens are people usually associated with high maintenance, drama, and a spoiled attitude. He (Hedgedawg) intends to create and maintain a collection of straight males that are more "Queenly" (I.E. drama filled) than him, starting with you! Then of course the Peach boards are the most logical place to begin his hunt for new collectables. He is being facetious. No need to threaten his internet safety.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
He is being facetious. No need to threaten his internet safety.

seriously..... who would want all those queens around? And how would you maintain them?

..... actually, I might collect them all and brainwash them into some sort of highlander scenario.... THAT would be a worthy cause.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
*tries to change the subject a little. It's kinda stagnant in here*

I'm on a music binge right now...

Now that we have some faces to put with the avis, how about sharing something about your music taste? Imo nothing gives away a person's personality like their eyes, the way they walk and their taste in music. One down, one is unavailable, one to goooo.

I guess I'll go first... In no particular order:

Interpol
Air
Pinback
Rachael Yamagata
Fiona Apple
Something For Kate
James Morrison
Album Leaf
A-Ha
Empire Of The Sun
Coldplay
Franz Ferdinand
Hi-Fi
Ladytron
Yann Tiersen
Moby
Remy Zero
Phoenix
Yndi Halda

With special guest appearances here and there by The Dudes, Chemical Bros, Okami and Zelda, Switchfoot, Lifehouse, Sufjan Stevens, Royksopp and Fleetwood Mac.

Any recommendations while I'm... *acquiring* music?

gm jack

Smash Lord
I dabble in stuff like jazz (particularly Weather Report and Miles Davis), funk, instrumental rock and blues (and also a keyboard player called Ronald Jenkees, youtube his playing, it's brilliant) I'm a complete metalhead at heart. If you want me to list all the bands I like, we would be here forever, but to give the metal categories and some bands in them I like, it can be quicker. If anyone doesn't understand the subgenres, I will put them in as well. Oh, and gotta love the rock classics. Queen were a fantastic band.

Progressive Metal
Opeth, Cynic and Dream Theater (seeing Opeth and Dream Theater in August :D)

NWOBHM and more standard metal
Iron Maiden, Amorphis, Judas Priest, Satan, Dio, Mastodon

Power Metal/Symphonic Metal
Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Demons and Wizards, Symphony X

Thrash/Speed Metal
Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Racer X, Cacophony

Death Metal (don't worry, I won't go into the subgenres of Death Metal)
Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Pleurisy, Meshuggah, Wintersun, Atheist, Necrophagist, Obscura, Blotted Science, Dethklok, The Berzerker, Cattle Decapitation, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Sylosis, Behemoth, Akercocke

Black Metal
Emperor, Immortal, Burzum, Ne Obliviscaris (this band has only released a half hour demo so far but it is absolutely beautiful), Anaal Nathrakh (Pandemonium Hyperblast is the heaviest song I have ever heard)

Doom Metal
Electric Wizard, Candlemass, Om, Sunn 0)))

Recommendations must go highly to
Cynic - Traced in Air album especially, though Focus is very awesome, if less "beautiful" to listen to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSb5rogH6bo

Opeth - So much good stuff, hard to say particular albums. Blackwater Park, My Arms Your Hearse, Ghost reveries and Morningrise are exceptional even by their standards. They were the first band with death metal influences I liked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpH3qhP_UE
If the growls are putting you off, skip to the 2:55 mark.

Blind Guardian - simply epic. Incredibly well thought out and weaving guitar and vocal parts, with loads of harminisation. Yay ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrEm8jMC5Q8

Top Bottom