• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
tournament was successful, I can solidly say now that MK isn't as bad as I once thought, ROB and Falco I need to work on though -__-

I was frankly rooting for Felix and Lee Martin, I can't believe Felix beat Mike + Tyrant + those below, only to be topped by Lee's use of his character pool (lol toon link)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
can you say Lucario Dthrow lift into Lucas upsmash?
Bthow with Ness all by himself...wahahahahahahahahaha.

I like the MK matchup. Doesn't make it easy, but it's not so bad once you learn MK's ****** stuff. Then it's all about predicting and reducing the gay he throws at you.

Zucco

Smash Master
cry time. you knew it was random seeding. you paid. too bad.
Hey. can you like stop talking to me or about me? all you ever do is be a **** when I feel down and assume things you dont really know. Its not like we talk anymore anyway so just leave me alone please.

I'm not even salty about mlg. I did alright and lost to a legit player twice. I need to get better against marth. yuckies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Speaking of other accounts, this is Kita at Kinzer's.

Wishing Aurasmash a belated happy birthday and announcing my own in two days (Sep 1st)

I completely missed MLG because I've been at Kinzer's all weekend.

We had Mario Party moneymatches. Serious stuff. Wario is god tier in Mario Party 6.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hey. can you like stop talking to me or about me? all you ever do is be a **** when I feel down and assume things you dont really know. Its not like we talk anymore anyway so just leave me alone please.

I'm not even salty about mlg. I did alright and lost to a legit player twice. I need to get better against marth. yuckies.
you went people to pamper and babysit you and you cry about tourneys every week you come back from one. i dont like to see that so i tell how it is.

ill honor your request though. no longer friends. ill get rid of you on everything. have fun with your life

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
internet is pretty ****ing serious

u do know that means he'll have to block u on fb right

OH NOES NOT FB

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It's much less frustrating to work with than Twitter. Not that that says much about social-networking websites but oh well.

Edit: Ninja'd.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I still think the only use for twitter is following celebs (if your into that kind of thing) or to get updates like this but I really dont find much use for it afterward =(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mario Party 1 MM...you'll grasp the money with bloody palms after playing those minigames...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
internet is pretty ****ing serious

u do know that means he'll have to block u on fb right

OH NOES NOT FB
he doesnt have one.

also, you're annoying but i am not surprised, seeing as you went out with shippo and all.

anywho

this thread is useless to me now. i used to check here to see the crying but dont need to anymore.

kelvintoogood is the aim. need me, hit it.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
ksizl4life, I might contact you on AIM later to ask you how one could improve using Lucario and stuff. I've kind of hit a mental wall for improving, but I wanna really get better too.

There's some kind of mindset that allows you to outperform many other players and I'd like to figure that out too.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
he doesnt have one.

also, you're annoying but i am not surprised, seeing as you went out with shippo and all.

anywho

this thread is useless to me now. i used to check here to see the crying but dont need to anymore.

kelvintoogood is the aim. need me, hit it.
wait you actually think you matter to other people? lol congrats hoping and dreaming that you actually matter to people you've never even met before

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
also ksizzle being an ******* :(
:D that's me!

Zucco and inui kickin *** at MLG
Unfortunately.

ksizl4life, I might contact you on AIM later to ask you how one could improve using Lucario and stuff. I've kind of hit a mental wall for improving, but I wanna really get better too.

There's some kind of mindset that allows you to outperform many other players and I'd like to figure that out too.
Ok.

What's that? Can't hear you with shippo's **** in your mouth and all.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
look at me im some kid called kisle4life pls pay attention to me, for i cannot sleep soundly at night with my pile of care bears and lucario dolls if you dont provide me with my daily quota of attnetion seeking plsssssssssssssssssss

PLEASE GUYS PLEASE

LOOK AT ME PLEASE

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
this ****storm is pretty legit.

ksizz, I might randomly ask for video critique once I start recording again but I'll just wait until Genesis 2 or something. Once I get over being shy.

In-person lessons make a stronger impact imo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm disappointed in the response Dark.
That was very childish. I expected better from you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
look at me im some kid called kisle4life pls pay attention to me, for i cannot sleep soundly at night with my pile of care bears and lucario dolls if you dont provide me with my daily quota of attnetion seeking plsssssssssssssssssss

PLEASE GUYS PLEASE

LOOK AT ME PLEASE
:laugh::laugh::bee::bee::p:p

Get at my avatar guys. Isnt that the hottest girl ever!?

and alright flamey

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so your only rebuttal is to show little smiley faces? n here i thought you could do better then that kiddo

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
naw daw your not doing it right--see look if your gonna at least make me alittle mad then at least make SOME attempt at an edited face

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
kitamerby (5:36:45 PM): I trolled Kinzer so hard on my way out of his house
realweatherowner (5:36:58 PM): lol
kitamerby (5:37:07 PM): we were playing a fighting game, right
kitamerby (5:37:12 PM): while I was waiting for my ride.
kitamerby (5:37:21 PM): I'm losing, he has about 40% health
kitamerby (5:38:01 PM): anyways, we hear the door, he does something punishable, so I do my ultra right as he pauses.
kitamerby (5:38:14 PM): when I leave
kitamerby (5:38:28 PM): as I get into the car
kitamerby (5:38:34 PM): I call him on the phone and tell him to unpause the game
kitamerby (5:38:46 PM): next thing I hear is "YOU TROLL"
kitamerby (5:38:50 PM): <3

Top Bottom