• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia! This is Halloween! Town Wins!!!!!!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yep, and not to mention both you and Pichu have been asked to explain reasoning, and have just said "yeah Mentos needs to die" which, once again, I'm not going to let happen.

But like Swiss said, we're prolly getting a modkill coming up, so it's pretty much out of the question for today anyway :D

X1-12

Smash Champion
Yep, and not to mention both you and Pichu have been asked to explain reasoning, and have just said "yeah Mentos needs to die" which, once again, I'm not going to let happen.

But like Swiss said, we're prolly getting a modkill coming up, so it's pretty much out of the question for today anyway :D
what is it they say again?

Why me fry me

loool

but srsbsns wrt mentos: I don't see it. Pichu could be cop? but since they already claimed a PR who was roleblocked N1, I don't see them not being roleblocked N2, when the other town PR was NKed. Sooo yeah I'm not feeling a mentos lynch toDay or toMorrow

M.K

Level 55
I was in FF6 and Villains, I obviously knew what happened.

But no, didn't read the other two.

And yes. I explained that. I searched all three.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
what is it they say again?

Why me fry me

loool

but srsbsns wrt mentos: I don't see it. Pichu could be cop? but since they already claimed a PR who was roleblocked N1, I don't see them not being roleblocked N2, when the other town PR was NKed. Sooo yeah I'm not feeling a mentos lynch toDay or toMorrow
Heh but this is not at all an example of that X1! I'm not asking why they want me lynched, I could care less. I'm asking them to explain their reasoning so that I can see that they're actually scumhunting and putting in effort, in Zen's case, and in Pichu's case because they literally just said I'm dying today and nothing else, there are only two players who I don't raise my eye at when they play like that in dgames, and neither of them is Delvro or Mayling.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@MK: So why did you not read the other two?

X1 does it matter?

The modkill is imminent anyway.
Yeah, J is a nice person, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he got AtE'd by MK and only gave a warning or something

Heh but this is not at all an example of that X1! I'm not asking why they want me lynched, I could care less. I'm asking them to explain their reasoning so that I can see that they're actually scumhunting and putting in effort, in Zen's case, and in Pichu's case because they literally just said I'm dying today and nothing else, there are only two players who I don't raise my eye at when they play like that in dgames, and neither of them is Delvro or Mayling.
What about Zen? He basically said the same

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was fast. M-K sucks. *Sows (sp) arm back on and hopes Tanny will forgive him*.

-Glyph, Mentos, Swiss

-Gordito/Cello

are my scummiest reads. I think Swiss should claim since he essentially called himself SK. And dependIng, we should lynch Swiss or Mentos. More later. I only skimmed the posts made today. Tanny you should really join hands with me. I'm sorry for ever doubting you :c

btw too many town in the game.
Vs.

Mentosman is scum, this is 100% certain.

If you believe I'm town, vote mentos please and let's not make this day difficult.

Vote: Mentosman8
Not nearly the same today X1. Zen was asked for who his scum reads were, he said I was one of them and he thought me or Swiss should be lynched. Swiss asked for his reasons on this one.

Pichu, on the other hand, just popped in with "mentos is definitely scum let's go guys" which is an entirely different story. While Zen said I was a scum read and was one of his lynch candidates, Pichu just came in and made a quite drastic accusation("I have a scum read" and "he's 100% scum" are two entirely different things) without anything to back it up. I asked for reasons on this one, because I feel it is the one that needs a lot more back up to the comment.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Okay I have been thinking about this for a while. I just got home and came into a FLOOD of IMs from people saying to me what happened and telling me to go to the thread. I came in to find that a rule had been broken and a big one at that. Now the affected person did ask me for a replacement so the position may still play instead of having a modkill. I thought about this request alot. I am sad to say, I deny the request for a replacement. I cannot ask someone to come into this game with how many pages are in it. There is almost 50 pages of 40ppp which I am ecstatic about however I have had to ask so many other people to come into this game and I would feel horrible asking another person to come in and replace to a position that should have been modkilled. I seriously CANNOT ask another person. I've already asked too much for this game. Also the point to make is how serious I am now. If you break a rule, you will be modkilled. I may be a nice person outside of the game but I gotta be a mod now and step up. I am sorry to MK but I must do this.

Oogie Boogie (Meta-Kirby), Mafia GodFather, has been modkilled!

The Day will still continue!

D3, The Day of What's This, Continues!

"What's this?
What's this?
There's color everywhere.
What's this?
What's this?
There's white things in the air."

Vote Count!

1.) th3kuzinator [0]
2.) Tandora [0]
3.) TigerWoods [0]
4.) X1-12 [0]
5.) Swiss [0]
6.) Riddle [0]
7.) Two Pichus One Pic [0]
8.) MentosMan8 [1] Two Pichus One Pic
9.) Zen [0]
10.) Sephiroths Masumune [1] Riddle

Not Voting: th3kuzinator, Tandora, TigerWoods, X1-12, Swiss, MentosMan8, Zen, Sephiroths Masamune

With 11 Conscience it takes 6/10 to Knock Out! Voting ends 1/18/11 @ 11:59pm!​

I hope you all understand this punishment was a hard decision and forgive me for having to make such a harsh decision.

Please! I hope you all can continue to enjoy this game even though I'm doing too well atm. ^^"

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, I know since then he has had a couple posts like that, but when he made those posts, they had a basis: that first post I quoted saying I was a scum read and he considers me or Zen the best lynch. He has not, as of yet, been nearly as assertive, and the statements had a bit more backing by virtue of, well, not being out of nowhere. I would like to hear them both actually put out reasons, but Zen has at least made posts before it and been more reasonable about it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mentos - who's the play?

Same at Seph and Riddle - but they need to make actual cases. And yes Riddle, I want ALL your stances, not 'some'.

Goddamn town took you up to D3 to start listening to me? Jesus.

X1-12

Smash Champion
mother****er.

Thats like the 5th person ive requested a modkill on. The first one to go through is of a scum.

I think seph toDay? I'm strongly against the mentos lynch.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
As I said, Cello's analysis skills have dulled.

I would say that affirms x1 and swiss as town, due to requesting that modkill.

Town:
Tanny
Swiss
X1
Seph
Pichu
Zen

Leaves:
Riddle
Mentos
Tiger

Do not really want a Tiger lynch just yet. Will have to think about a riddle lynch because of that letter as well as the Mentos lynch who seemed to go against MK who popped scum.

Vote Menots

for now

Riddle

Smash Lord
Mentos - who's the play?

Same at Seph and Riddle - but they need to make actual cases. And yes Riddle, I want ALL your stances, not 'some'.

Goddamn town took you up to D3 to start listening to me? Jesus.
You joking? Check the vote count. Check my response to Seph's post. The play is seph. I am not giving you a stance on every player in the game, sorry.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'll be honest, I thought X1 was scum too. But he refused to direct the cop at MK D1. MK as GF swaps that around, he'd want him copped. Also it's entirely reasonable that X1 is a big enough **** to push MK like that last minute.

X1 is town/indie. Can't see him being so detached with the cop thing on MK.

Kuz why Mentos? Will comeone make a goddamn case.

Two Pichus One Pic

Smash Rookie
Swiss, you were saying yesterday you could prove Meta Kirby town. Explain.

Mentos needs to die, folks.

Mentos.
Is.
Scum.

I don't care that's he's "not a good lynch". He's scum, therefore by definition is a good lynch (Ignoring silly crap like mafia bookie).

Swiss

Smash Lord
You joking? Check the vote count. Check my response to Seph's post. The play is seph. I am not giving you a stance on every player in the game, sorry.
What?

Read Spear Pillar's posts D1 on this topic, then give me your stances. This is not difficult stuff - you have replaced into a town read slot - be useful.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
True that, and I can back up that I'm not the play if a single person actually volunteered to call me the play with any kind of substance behind it whatsoever :D

I'm up for a Seph wagon, still leaning scum on him, and since we got a free extra lynch he's definitely a choice.

Interesting question Kuz, why would you call Seph town not even questionable? I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Just got home from work and kinda skimmed till I have a chance to really read, but *facepalm*. I mixed up the target and the targeter in my head since I kinda made that post rushed before bed. Regardless, I'm interested how you came to a conclusion that I was trying to trick you into a pr? Roleblocks in most games, especially one in which the mod makes a point of ambiguity, will be notified regardless of alignment. The only reason I brought that up was suggesting anyone who was roleblocked should claim, which I'm interested in. In no way, shape, or form, can asking someone who was notified of being roleblocked to claim they have been such out a pr, so it is an odd accusation to make.

Not to mention the fact that my mistake was an in passing reference to something that had no significance on the point I was making, so taking it as seriously as you seemed to seems kind of odd.

Anyway, after I finish lunch and some errands I'll be back to read up and give some full comments, but I noticed Tando's response to this and felt like responding sooner than later.
Well, during D2, Swiss told BSL that Gova had claimed anti-town role. I was like "WHAT, NO WAI" and everyone yelled at me for messing up Swiss' attempt to trip up BSL. I figured you had done a similar thing to me this time since all your info was wrong.

=/

Tandora

Smash Rookie
VOTE SEPH

Dude, why did you wait until D3 to support a Seph lynch and you refuse to build a case. I was yelling for Seph all Day Yesterday and left hanging.

Riddle

Smash Lord
What?

Read Spear Pillar's posts D1 on this topic, then give me your stances. This is not difficult stuff - you have replaced into a town read slot - be useful.
I happen to disagree with adumbrodeus' stance that full town/scum reads are beneficial to town. I'll continue to push for the lynch of the people I think are scum (Seph currently). If asked for a specific stance I will give it if I feel there is a good reason to do so. If pushed by a large number of townies to give stances on everyone I will also do so. I am being useful, and posting that list would NOT be useful imo.

Who said it was difficult? I'd just have to c/p from my notes lol.

Top Bottom