• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Just FYI, Zeton is the best fox.

Period.

His feats are legendary and exploits echo through the halls of history.
He is a man's man. A fox's fox.

He EVEN plays them against Ice Climbers, unlike some top foxes I've played recently. And then he takes the 70-30 matchup and shoves it back down their throats.

Top Fox's:

1. Zeton
2. Everyone else who abandons fox at the first sight of the bad climbers

Rizk18

Smash Lord
lol he hasnt even been back for 2 posts and hes already tryna start drama

in other news. theres this kid named megafox from texas. hes pretty good. he mains snake but his fox is pretty fly.
ever heard of him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-RIAr4nYes
Listen you better relax. My Fox definatley deserves top 5 on this list. Im kinda like Gilbert Arenes. Gonna prove you biased people very wrong in the near future. Nakat is sooo over hyped and rated its not even funny its sickening.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Gilbert Arenas is washed up dood. Lol bad analogy.

Also who on Earth let this kid back in?

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Listen you better relax. My Fox definatley deserves top 5 on this list. Im kinda like Gilbert Arenes. Gonna prove you biased people very wrong in the near future. Nakat is sooo over hyped and rated its not even funny its sickening.
I am right? I mean I haven't beat anyone good at all and I have terrible results I am horrible!

You don't deserve top 5 on this list let alone top 10 because you haven't got any good win/placements. You aren't good lol.

Gilbert Arenas is washed up dood. Lol bad analogy.

I have no clue lmao!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Relax please. And listen, I believe my talent with Fox deserves a placement on this list, although at the moment I don't have the justifications you guys keep asking for. I think you guys are underestimating/looking at my ability with Fox (from the wrong perspective).
You don't deserve top 5 on this list let alone top 10 in our opinions because you haven't got any mentionable win/placements. I've been nice in the past about this before, so try not to backlash when I say we don't understand why you think you're so good.
Fix'd.
Apparently he was permitted entry due to good behavior.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Didnt say I was "so good". Just said I am worth of being on these Power Ranking's. Nobody seems to believe me due to old bad tourney results and right now I have no way of making it to tournies. Im just putting in a good word for myself as a Fox main.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
No need to be jealous due to the fact that I am a good Fox player. You just assume I'm not from old tourney results and the one tourney which was stacked.
So because a tournament is stacked, that means it's harder for you to do well? Correct me if I am wrong, but that is definitely not the mindset someone who wants to win should have.

Edit: I appreciate the "fix'd" Lightning I just wish it were that easy.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Didn't you criticize his Fox as soon as everyone started giving him recognition? LOL
I've known him way longer and before then anyone did here. I already knew he was a good Fox. I just bashed him because we werent exactly on the right foot. Also we talked it over and I already deleted the trash talk comments on Youtube.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I've known him way longer and before then anyone did here. I already knew he was a good Fox. I just bashed him because we werent exactly on the right foot. Also we talked it over and I already deleted the trash talk comments on Youtube.
I am pretty sure others have known about him before you. Anyway you trash talk people and then you never understand why people don't like you or never want to play you. You really need a huge attitude adjustment. Have you ever come to realize the Fox boards are at peace until you come back?

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure others have known about him before you. Anyway you trash talk people and then you never understand why people don't like you or never want to play you. You really need a huge attitude adjustment. Have you ever come to realize the Fox boards are at peace until you come back?
Me and Mega have known each other since about summer 2010. Anyway so NAKAT, what do YOU suggest I do to improve myself. Im being completely serious about this question.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Im just putting in a good word for myself as a Fox main.
Well you put in a good word. Thank you, but we have considered other factors and we suggest that you just come back again some other time when you actually have the chance to attend other tourneys and prove your worth.
I appreciate the "fix'd" Lightning I just wish it were that easy.
Yeah no problem. I wish it was too...
Didn't you criticize his Fox as soon as everyone started giving him recognition? LOL
xD Let's just let this one go...

NAKAT

Smash Champion
And if they come to me first?
Then do away with them obviously. Doesn't really matter being that you are naturally the one gunning for someone all the time. You did it to me on youtube and then it got worse. You did it on youtube to other players as well. You called Boxxy I think or Roller retarted for no reason. I am tired of the childish arguing, it's gotten to the point where I feel like a 13 year old so I am going to be the bigger person and ignore your threats or whatever else you try and throw at me. If you want help and want people to like you then YOU have to change for the better.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Then do away with them obviously. Doesn't really matter being that you are naturally the one gunning for someone all the time. You did it to me on youtube and then it got worse. You did it on youtube to other players as well. You called Boxxy I think or Roller retarted for no reason. I am tired of the childish arguing, it's gotten to the point where I feel like a 13 year old so I am going to be the bigger person and ignore your threats or whatever else you try and throw at me. If you want help and want people to like you then YOU have to change for the better.
I think you mispelled ********. But this change is going to start NOW and YOU can count on this being the last time you EVER hear me trash talking somebody EVEN if they start first. I suggest you guys print screen this post because I WILL change.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I think you mispelled ********. But this change is going to start NOW and YOU can count on this being the last time you EVER hear me trash talking somebody EVEN if they start first. I suggest you guys print screen this post because I WILL change.
I always spell it with a "T". When people say it I always here a T in it so it's w/e.

Chuee

Smash Hero
RizK stop posting lmao.
You have NO results to back up your outrageous claim of being a top 5 fox.
Hell, all you have is a measly video of you getting ***** on wifi by a mk main from some random state nobody lives in.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
BEST FOX IN THE OCEAN! Tell me though how was the set with Delta?
TBH I didn't really know what I was doing just did basic Fox stuff which apparently Yoshi can't handle.

Most of them were 2 stocks I believe.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Just FYI, Zeton is the best fox.

Period.

His feats are legendary and exploits echo through the halls of history.
He is a man's man. A fox's fox.

He EVEN plays them against Ice Climbers, unlike some top foxes I've played recently. And then he takes the 70-30 matchup and shoves it back down their throats.

Top Fox's:

1. Zeton
2. Everyone else who abandons fox at the first sight of the bad climbers
A little over the top dont you think? As sure as I am that zeton is great, I can't win a MU that I have Zero exp in. With practice I'm sure I'll be able to beat them with fox too, but until then I'm using a different character. I'm not losing in tournament because of nobility. And this IC wasn't bad.

Well atleast we have a full list now. :) I'll be moving up this shortly I have a feeling.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
RizK stop posting lmao.
You have NO results to back up your outrageous claim of being a top 5 fox.
Hell, all you have is a measly video of you getting ***** on wifi by a mk main from some random state nobody lives in.
You thought you would get me to trash talk or rage rofl. Try again:)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Rizk, are you that guy that's responsible for the trash talking on all of my youtube videos with megafox in them?

If so, I blocked you :)

Top Bottom