• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
It's laughable that anyone would classify Inui with the likes of Tyrant and TKD. Give Tyrant a day to mesh out the G&W MU, and I swear to god UTD wouldn't even do half as well as he did against MikeHaze during MLG Dallas. I admit Nairo is showing some real talent, so sure, if Nakat beat him, that certainly shows juice on Nakat's part... but still, like TKD said, Trevonte just plays better too.
Why are you still on this lmao, and I didn't classify Inui to be on a similar or even close level as Tyrant or TKD. Only Tearbear genius. Everyone has their own opinion of who is better and/or who isn't. Someone who has never played me says someone is better that's nice I won't be bothered if 10 million Fox mains told me this. Quite frankly I am not in a race to be better then anyone or outshine another Fox player. I want all Fox players to succeed that is my real goal which is why arguments such as the one you are probably about to refurbish just make me laugh. Lol @ this kid saying UTD wouldn't do well against Tyrant, boy oh boy tell me my future please?

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Its useless to argue NAKAT, but I know you're gonna do you no matter what anyone thinks about the matter. Fox all dai, errrrdai mah ***! ;)

@Zeton: Why can't more people think like you? Great words Zeton, good **** & come to more tournaments (whenever you can)!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Who cares whos better than who.
TKD is good.
Trevonte is good.
Nakat is good.
Zeton is good.

Robfox

Smash Lord
LMAO Drama is the perfect word for this thread, useless drama @ that but Zeton I think you're the one who's taking it more seriously than most. You say "**** you guys this isn't what a Fox main is suppose to be like" but you jus stated........it's jus a game lol gettin hype over the way Fox boards are acting since it's jus a game puts you in the category dramatic.
Dont get me wrong alot of Fox mains are stressing this PR thread way too seriously I agree to that, and it is sad people only wanna get on for braggin rights. "O im the 5th best Fox check smashboards" (No offence Meep or w/ever is 5th)
I jus feel people are hypin this thread up for all the wrong reasons. If we actually sat dwn nd said I want to be encouraged by this instead of greed over a spot I think this thread has done it's job.

M@v

Subarashii!
I just hate how you all act really. It makes me sick to see people so ignorant and dumb when it comes to rankings and reputation. Don't any of you realize it's only a game? Stop acting so serious. The power rankings was to help people grow as players and become better at the game, not what it is doing now which being used as a trophy stand for the top players to have something to brag or be praised about.The fact you go off of 1 events in a tourney to judge the ranks let alone this thread blew up with rage and disagreements...drama is the word I'm looking for... is just stupid.

Don't get me wrong, it's impressive that certain people beat certain players and all, but consistency is important as well.

Also, it seems like you ignored my past opinion on how the power rankings is being ran. Either that or you all lied to me and not being honest true players. Either way It makes me regret playing 2 years of Fox and experimenting and figuring out new meta game for all of you. If this was the case I would actually place higher instead of taking on match ups that people are too scared to play. Also, it seems like I have to be in certain regions in order to be noticed. I can't afford to travel in those location because lets face it, I'm from KS. (Maybe in the future). Sometimes I wish I could go over to the other regions and show exactly what you all are missing in all your match up knowledge. (It's not trash talk, I just know there's a lot more than what you all are praising at the moment.)

So yeah. Take me off this power rankings, go find and follow the foot steps of another fox champion. I'm done.

And by the way, I'm not 'quittin', I've only just begun.
Quoting in case someone was too blind to read this the first time going down the page.

MJG

Smash Hero
I just hate how you all act really. It makes me sick to see people so ignorant and dumb when it comes to rankings and reputation. Don't any of you realize it's only a game? Stop acting so serious. The power rankings was to help people grow as players and become better at the game, not what it is doing now which being used as a trophy stand for the top players to have something to brag or be praised about.The fact you go off of 1 events in a tourney to judge the ranks let alone this thread blew up with rage and disagreements...drama is the word I'm looking for... is just stupid.

Don't get me wrong, it's impressive that certain people beat certain players and all, but consistency is important as well.

Also, it seems like you ignored my past opinion on how the power rankings is being ran. Either that or you all lied to me and not being honest true players. Either way It makes me regret playing 2 years of Fox and experimenting and figuring out new meta game for all of you. If this was the case I would actually place higher instead of taking on match ups that people are too scared to play. Also, it seems like I have to be in certain regions in order to be noticed. I can't afford to travel in those location because lets face it, I'm from KS. (Maybe in the future). Sometimes I wish I could go over to the other regions and show exactly what you all are missing in all your match up knowledge. (It's not trash talk, I just know there's a lot more than what you all are praising at the moment.)

So yeah. Take me off this power rankings, go find and follow the foot steps of another fox champion. I'm done.

And by the way, I'm not 'quittin', I've only just begun.
Quoted for the truth.

@TKBro: Robfox has always been like that unfortunately lol

Robfox

Smash Lord
Why did I know MJG was gonna throw his 2 cents in smh lol
everytime Zeton posts.......you post
Anyways just to clarify im not tryna get @ Zeton or put him on the spot no im sayin hes somewhat contradicting himself and he like most dont care for the meaning (or @ all in his case) of this PR thread.
More so I agree with half of his speech, we need to chill out about this thread

MJG

Smash Hero
I've posted on the boards several times without posting within a day or two (or whatever you are crying about) of zeton posting. So...I don't know why you even care of I am here tbh.

EDIT: I actually just read some of your recent posts and I am wondering why you are acting so hard on the boards? I shouldnt be surprised though since I have known you since the old wifi days :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH ****************************!!!!!!!!!!! MY MAN MJG GOING ALLL THE WAY IN

DOUBLE PENETRATION ON THAT ***

DAMN SON!

c

Omari

Smash Journeyman
OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!! MY MAN MJG GOING ALLL THE WAY IN

DOUBLE PENETRATION ON THAT A**

DAMN SON!

c
Why are you so black (highlight4surprise) *****? I know I'm blakc2 but dayum...TKO's is awesome at hypin' **** up jus cuz... its :cool: though mah ***.

@Hilt: Point given, point taken & my fault Hilt.

@TKO, you still BLAKC though...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
DAMN MY ***** JUST CALLED ME BLACK COMPLETELY DISREGARDING MY PUERTO RICAN SIDE!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!

Boricua por Vida!

Edit: LMAO infraction.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, just like last time. Cut down on the spam, trolling, all that stuff. KJ isn't around atm so the rest of us are looking over the board for awhile. Don't want to close the thread, though if it's going to merely generate useless posts, well you know. You can talk about how black TKO may or may not be in the Black Power Rankings Thread, but this isn't the place X:

Robfox

Smash Lord
@MJG - Im talking about in the Fox boards everytime Zeton post something or whenever he is mentioned you magically pop up in his defense or agree with him no matter the subject
and actin hard 0__o I dont feel like I was @ all. I didn't flame the guy or anybody else, jus putting my opinion in
GG CP?
lol @ black PR smh ni99@s dnt deserve one XD

MJG

Smash Hero
LMFAO!

Toogood.

@Rizk: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:
Because I post in the fox boards EVERY time Zeton posts. You got me :bee:

Another example would be the TL MU discussion where zeton actually DID not post. You got me (yet again). And I was not defending zeton at all. I agreed with most of the things in hist post that I quoted. With that being said, I don't "always" defend/agree with him.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Dawg I didn't say you never post here I said whenever Zeton post something you do LOL
But imma stop there, because convincing you never did work so like 08' you got the last word. Damn you MJG you win gosh you always win, I cant stand it (sarcasm)
Anyways I say we keep the thread only if the Foxes calm the hell down -__-
WTH @ Larry lurking 0___0

M@v

Subarashii!
A lot of my sets were mixed, but 2 of my four tourneys this season I went all fox. I'll edit this post in a little bit after I add this numbers up.

wins:
Tech chase 2-1 with fox
TKCK 2-1 (2games falco 1loss mk. Hes in my crew and he is really bad vs falco)
Berserker x2 (1st set 1st win mk 2nd win fox, 2nd set 2 wins falco)
2 separate tourneys.

EE 2-1 Falco
Damon 2-0 marth
xzero 2-0 fox
Auspher 2-0 fox
Majora4Prez 2-0 fox

Losses:
Lain 0-3 mk
Shugo 0-2 1 falco 1 fox Switched to fox from falco.
Vex 0-2 fox
Melon 0-2 fox
Coney 0-2 fox
Tantalus 1-2 2 games falco 1 fox Switched to fox from falco.
Smurf 1-2 falco(Probably should of went fox when he cpd rainbow)
Slikvik 0-2 falco(should of went fox game 2 when I realized he was air camping a lot.)

9 wins Fox 8 wins Falco. So its closer to 50-50 actually. I was more tired than I thought yesterday lol. Counting losses I still used fox more than falco, so I should show up as Fox then Falco if I get ranked.

Top Bottom