• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

You can ask that in the social lol. Seriously, discuss the PR rankings, not why I'm up you silly Jenkins.

And it was 10:57am here

Duo55

Smash Ace
hmm, we'll nothing I've done is really THAT impressive , I'm no TKD. I play only fox (no pocket mk) I've been in the top three in NC pr's multiple times. I've won 1st place in several tournaments going only Fox ranging from 60 entrants to bout 20. I've taken sets of Stingerz (one of the top robs, he lives in NC) and other high rated players in my state. I always do well against pros (usually last stock most of the time) but I don't really go to nationals so I can't boast high placement there, but I'm working on changing that. Just saw empty slots and my fox is pretty good so... yeah. I probably forgetting stuff but its w/e.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
snowball you don't go to **** anymore...no way you should be on it.

unless they couting wifi as legit in which case this PR is fail

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
i dont even play wifi anymore... when you quit brawl for xbl and come back, that **** is unbearable. (i did used to **** all the lil nubbz on wifi tho)

and since nobody has like the last 3 spots nd like 2 weeks ago i went to a tourney and got 7th i think b4 i had to go cuz of ride johns, i think itd be fair to just throw me at 10. plus meep quit so someone gotta hold that md/va slot

NAKAT

Smash Champion
hmm, we'll nothing I've done is really THAT impressive , I'm no TKD. I play only fox (no pocket mk) I've been in the top three in NC pr's multiple times. I've won 1st place in several tournaments going only Fox ranging from 60 entrants to bout 20. I've taken sets of Stingerz (one of the top robs, he lives in NC) and other high rated players in my state. I always do well against pros (usually last stock most of the time) but I don't really go to nationals so I can't boast high placement there, but I'm working on changing that. Just saw empty slots and my fox is pretty good so... yeah. I probably forgetting stuff but its w/e.
I've heard similar things as to what you just stated. That's really good though. In my opinion you are worthy of a spot. I would like a few more opinions.

M@v

Subarashii!
Why isn't Trump on this? Fox from Florida.
I played trump a decent amount when I was in florida(I even teamed with him once.)

I think its too early. This top 3 he got recent was one of his first super-high placings im pretty sure. If he keeps it up then i can see it.

Duo55

Smash Ace
We really need some vids to go wtih these placings. I'm going to a tournament tomorrow and recording will be going on. I'll try to get as much as I can recorded so you guys can see what I'm truly made of. Kadaj will be there so I'll use those as highlight matches.

Nike.

Smash Hero
[collapse=Megafox's Tourney Results]
San Antonio: Smash Con Queso - 9/18/10

Jujment Day 2, San Antonio Tx RESULTS

Ooples Grand Opening!

Thanksgimping (Full Results)

Next tourney didn't have a results thread, but he got first place, 6-0ing me in WF's and GF's.

F3K Results

Strokeface 1 - 1/22/11 - San Antonio, Tx <- his recent set against Poltergust was from here.
[/collapse]
That's every tourney he's attended. At all of the local tourneys, he only loses to Espy and K Prime from our city. Besides them, he goes toe to toe against Top 15 in TX, barely losing to them in close games.

Right now in San Antonio he's ranked #5.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2mfeh4.jpg

After the next update, he'll most likely be #3, Behind Espy and K Prime.

The kid is only 12 years old. Plays on the AiB ladder alot. He's very hyped down here.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Well, I just got back from the tournament... unfortunately I got fourth because I lost to some new Ice climbers player in losers semis and I have zero MU knowledge of that character. It was close but in the end chain grabs won out. I guess I'ma have to start side maining MK or something for ICs, pika, and shiek as much as I hate it. I also lost to kadaj in winners semis' but I took him to game three and I think I would have beat him had I not SD at the end. He stole my jump with a fair but it happened in such a way that I didn't know it until it was too late causing me to F air to my doom... I also didn't get to record anything because no one brought gear. Fail all around. Sorry.

crifer

Smash Lord
Delta knows it from our tournament set <3.

I need European Fox players results. I haven't heard about them in a long time lol.
wait exactly one month.
There´s gonna be a tourney in Germany and Judge, SSJ5Goten and myself will attend.

It appears that we can dair, jab or do whatever we want against yoshi and we won´t get punished, because his shield sucks so much = D

Duo55

Smash Ace
wait exactly one month.
There´s gonna be a tourney in Germany and Judge, SSJ5Goten and myself will attend.

It appears that we can dair, jab or do whatever we want against yoshi and we won´t get punished, because his shield sucks so much = D
I almost beat Judge in pools at CoT4. It went to game three, but he took me to BF and started using nado to punish my landings. I didn't know how to deal with it at the time. Lol that was my first big nationl... riots, police, Ally's premier... good times...

Top Bottom