• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arty

Smash Lord
Anybody OoS wanna team? Lcancel?

Also, the venue closes at 10?
It's gonna be reaaaly tough finishing all those events by 10, especially with many people entering Brawl and Melee

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
when you reserve the room it says out by 10 but they dont really check whether or not people are still there

we play there till like 3am anytime of the week anyways so I dont see it as a problem given were not being too loud

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Bad news Juggleguy,

1)Oro?!
2)Sveet
3)ORLY
4)Looshkin
5)Kain
6)King
7)Scythe
8)Dart
9)Norm
10)Zwarm
11)Quik
12)Arty
13)Kappy
14)Xyless
15)DLA
16)DBD
17)Sago
18)Dekuscrub
19)Red Ryu
20)Spongejordan
21)Akashi
22)Meneil

I really don't expect you to house us all lol.
Who is in each car. I can probably house one of your cars.

Roller

Smash Legend
when you reserve the room it says out by 10 but they dont really check whether or not people are still there

we play there till like 3am anytime of the week anyways so I dont see it as a problem given were not being too loud
Except last week after you hot arms'd out and we almost got arrested. ;]

Roller

Smash Legend
Geno making it out to MI again. Good ****.

This tourney is hype as hell. Nebraska, where you at? And yeah, Juggle you should update attendance.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I think i'm the only nebraskan coming haha. It would only be me or rob, but rob doesn't have a reason to travel 11 hours

Sumer

Smash Ace
I think i'm the only nebraskan coming haha. It would only be me or rob, but rob doesn't have a reason to travel 11 hours
You should ask some people from nebraska or on the way if they're want to come to cut down on gas costs or just so you won't be bored during the whole drive. lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Anybody OoS wanna team? Lcancel?

Also, the venue closes at 10?
It's gonna be reaaaly tough finishing all those events by 10, especially with many people entering Brawl and Melee
Secret: the venue doesn't actually close, I just want people to have some sense of urgency with finishing their matches on time.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Juggle, i have a recording setup for melee but i cant bring my [moms] laptop. Does anyone mind if i use someones computer for recording?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm bringing at least one setup, I'll be getting my Brawl disc resurfaced so it won't suck balls anymore hopefully. If it continues to suck on the balls though, I'll just have it for Melee. Sound good?

Any Marvel happening at this? : D

fZk

Smash Lord
Looks like IL is riding 25 deep:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297738

Better update that attendance list. lol

Also, I'll be going and bringing a full set up since Geno is coming. :3
Can I get a ride with you if you're going from EL? Not sure if Kevin is going

If I get the ride I'll be bringing a full set up too, looks like we're gonna need all that we can get.

Hype!!!!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If I flew in late Friday night or Saturday morning, would someone be able to pick me up at whatever airport it is, house me for Friday/Saturday night, and take me to the airport Sunday?

I know it's asking a lot, but I want to go :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
ATTN: Ann Arbor Smashers

Who can house out-of-state people on Friday and/or Saturday night? My place is already pretty much full both nights with 12-13 of the Illinois players and Gio says he can't house anymore. C'mon guys... I'm looking at you, Moose/Brainjack/SCOTU/WTP/Notra/others, step it up.

Lux and Thugz, when are your potential flight arrival/departure times? I might be able to take care of you guys if you get here at around the same time and leave at around the same time. It'd be much easier if someone else could though, I already have a full plate with housing a dozen IL people and setting up/cleaning up the venue.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
East Lansing if you can house guys on the way back that would be wonderful too. We need all the help we can get here. Josh?

I was planning on staying in AA but if it's actually impossible to do so with the housing situation then I'll go back to EL with INKY, if they want to come.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I may be able to provide housing for a small crew, like 5-7 people. A car or two I suppose. I just found out about this event today though and in all honesty it is too early to say for sure. I'll have to let you know come closer to time of.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hype for Brawl at this just got a whole lot bigger...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292146

Good **** Stratford and CoT5 have joined forces!

Get ready for some intense Brawl competition, because Michigan and CoT5 are teaming up to bring you a special promotion at GSS! The highest placing Midwest player in Brawl Singles at Good **** Stratford will receive a free CoT5 Combo Pass! This combo pass gives the player free venue, singles, and doubles (their share of the team) for Clash of the Titans 5 on June 25th and 26th in Philadelphia, PA.

A Midwest player is defined as any entrant whose state of residence is in MI, OH, IN, KY, IL, WI, MN, ND, SD, IA, MO, MT, NE, KS, or WY. If two Midwest players tie for the highest placing, then they will play a set to determine the winner. Example: if Lain and Shugo tie for 5th place and 1st through 4th place are non-Midwest players, then Lain and Shugo will play a set to determine who wins the pass. Or if Anther gets 2nd place and 1st is a non-Midwest player, then Anther would win the pass.

All this information has now been included in the OP. I gotta admit, I'm quite surprised at how well Brawl is keeping up with Melee at this in terms of hype! Keep it up!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Glad to team up with GSS for this promotion, I'm really interested to see who is gonna win the pass

For anyone not from the midwest interested in winning one, I'm giving away one in each region through march and april, which is why I'm restricting it to only players from said region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom