• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It has been just as long. You aren't here as much to notice.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No claim from Cdubs basically says he's mafia, or he isn't going to flip, but he knew he was ****ed anyway.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Night 3 Begins

[collapse=Death Scene]"Today is the day." Jill said to herself. The young mercenary had fire in her eyes, filled with determination. This would be the turning point in the battle for the mercenaries, and she was more than ready to step up to the challenge. With her friends behind her, she wouldn't lose, not when she had to avenge Mist and the other lives that had been lost.

However, what Jill didn't expect was that today she'd be facing one of the most powerful of foes. Everything appeared perfectly fine, throughout the battle, until he showed his face in the clearing.

"I...I-I don't believe it." Jill stuttered in her intimidation seeing the foe that appeared before her. It was Ashnard, the foulest of all of her enemies.

"What's wrong girl? Scared to see me after your deflection?" Ashnard said with a roaring, manic laugh.

"I'm not afraid of anyone! Today is the day we're taking you down!" Jill yelled out, catching a second wind of confidence.

"Take me down? A group of misfits?! Hah, that's not even worth the laughter." Ashnard said, toning down his voice and wicked smile wrapping across his face. "But it'll be worth the bloodshed."

Before Jill had even realized it, Ashard had attempted to make a strike against her. One of the others in the mercenary group managed to prevent the attack from hitting her, but it wasn't long before Ashnard continued his attack on the group.

Jill felt like the battle lasted for ages, even with so many going against Ashnard, it seemed like a lost cause. She was covered in new scratches and blood trickled down her face. Just when it seemed hopeless, a few managed to get a lock down on Ashnard. Jill took the chance and made a strike, and luckily for her, it proved fatal on the Mad King.

"Waaaaa haaaa haaa! Heeee heee haaa! Perfect! PERFECT!!! That is what war is all about! May death come just as swiftly to the rest of you as well." Ashnard spouted out in his dying breath.[/collapse]

Cdubs1987,
Ashnard, Mad King Bulletproof Serial Killer Voyeur Reporter has been lynched!

The deadline for Night 3 is 02.04.11 11:59PM EST.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Begins

[collapse=Event Scene]Jill slept peacefully knowing the threat of Ashnard was gone that night. However, the battle was never ending, and although she was safe and sound, the night raged on for those still fighting and protected her. The next morning she arose and the storm still had not subsided. She sighed, feeling as if the weather was staked against her as well. However, she quickly pushed those thoughts outside of her head and tried to build up the same confidence and courage she managed the day prior. It felt as if there were fewer and fewer on the battlefield, but she couldn't complain.[/collapse]

Fire!, ???, ??? has gone missing and been removed from the game!

The deadline for Day 4 is 03.15.11 11:59AM EST.

It takes 5/9 players for a lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hope Fire didn't finish reading.

Even so, you guys can lynch me. I don't want to be a distraction nor hindrance to town. Plus I was lazy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, I'm a rational thinker. I don't believe in ATE. I will be here to answer questions and such.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm let's see. I have no idea.

OS told me earlier that the mafia could remove themselves... But I'll think about nk's later.

I think there should be more looked at OS's flip flop with my reads, and then Rajam not following up on it. (He is very persistent, yet he doesn't really push hard on OS)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So lynch either of OS or Rajam.

Definetly against your lynch after mine, Beastick.

Everyone else I don't know. Also I guess we should re-evaluate our reads.

How many myslynches does town have? (I don't really look at the numbers)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh oh wait!

@OS: Why did you think Cdubs was being indie at the start, since this was the reason you investigated him? I'd say good catch. Like Cdbus was so scummy that he was higher than me on the investigating list, (not that I ask for that stuff), and at the time you were ignoring me and calling me town. (dunno why)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OS should be looked at. Why Cdubs? Than we have to ask what his results were.

Rajam because he made all these cases and now is just laying back. Rajam himself admits to not reading my responses to those and even asks me to quote for him.

Beatstick, I have a question.

Who would you lynch after me? Why?

Beat!

Smash Master
It would depend a lot on your flip. I was thinking X1/Fire! but he's gone now so eh. FF just pops in every now and then and could be worth looking into as well.

OS has claimed all his results already, as well as explained them.

Make a case on Rajam and elaborate on why we should lynch him when you're dead.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
... Yeah, I did not think X1 was townie tho. Maybe X1 was honestly townie and caught me with poor play, not newbie tell.

Oh, all of them? He only could do that once? I admit I have skimmed that post. Do we know anyone else to have had one shot abilities?

I'll look into that, then.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw, what do you think of Red Ryu and Raziek? Should we re-evaluate Nich due to Cdub's fake claim?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have no sleep whatsoever and am binging on megaman right now, so don't expect anything from me til I sleep.

That said, Ranmaru, I think you need to read to catch up on a few facts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha, hey I was up all night too you can do it.

Yeah, in fact I'm on page 7 reading cdud's posts. I'll re-read your posts and Rajams, and possibly others.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I have no sleep whatsoever and am binging on megaman right now, so don't expect anything from me til I sleep.
You mean Megaman Zero, right OS? :awesome:

On a more serious note, I am seriously torn about OS's alignment now that CDubs has flipped scum. Part of me is screaming "He's the unCC'd cop, his guilty DID flip anti-town, X1 was just tunneling, how can you think about lynching him?!?"

The other half of me is screaming "X1 was right all along! He's the mafia stalker (or something similar), he's been buddying you and playing you for a sap this whole game, the cop thing was just was an evil Xiivi fakeclaim!"

And either way if I guess wrong, OS/X1 will have perfect reason to be furious at me during postgame. :urg:

I need to take a closer look at this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You mean Megaman Zero, right OS? :awesome:

On a more serious note, I am seriously torn about OS's alignment now that CDubs has flipped scum. Part of me is screaming "He's the unCC'd cop, his guilty DID flip anti-town, X1 was just tunneling, how can you think about lynching him?!?"

The other half of me is screaming "X1 was right all along! He's the mafia stalker (or something similar), he's been buddying you and playing you for a sap this whole game, the cop thing was just was an evil Xiivi fakeclaim!"

And either way if I guess wrong, OS/X1 will have perfect reason to be furious at me during postgame. :urg:

I need to take a closer look at this.
I'm confused.

You're willing to assume X1 as town and me as scum and assume that I just got a lucky guilty on someone I had been after since Day 2 who I called out for being indie (he was, just not the one I thought he was!).... why? Because someone who was tunneling me from the beginning hates my playstyle and/or had a hunch?

Please, explain to me why out of all the people in this game you're worried about the un-cced cop who's proven his ability.

I'm well aware a godfather could be in this game and haven't necessarily counted you out. You're just not on the top of my list and won't be for some time.

Rajam, Frozenflame. I want your stances on each other.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Nich. Could you explain what happened to your coroner ability again? I am re-reading, but I'm tired of seeing these ??? flips.

I think OS's claim is too good to be true, but I could also be biased since he did attack me. Yet now that I think of it, keeping a town read on me and then attacking me before claiming would make me biased towards him in regards to his claim. Just a thought.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
OS, why did you call out Cdubs for being indie?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cdubs when was it that Frozen mentioned to you about the stunner role? It's odd to me that you would know OS was in the game it was used.

Kind of makes me think you and Frozen are scumbuddies, Frozen caught my crumb, and you guys speculated over the role at some point.

Like when would Frozen just tell you about the stunner role? That's some odd conversation.
I dug this up because Cdubs turned up Scum. Speculate whether or not this could affect FF/OS now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nope. I don't really go in to games with much role knowledge. Just the basic doc/cop thing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Beatstick:

Do you think zen flipped town or scum? Why?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hey Nich. Could you explain what happened to your coroner ability again? I am re-reading, but I'm tired of seeing these ??? flips.
I used the coroner on Zen, got a town Stunner result on him like he claimed.

I'm confused.

You're willing to assume X1 as town and me as scum and assume that I just got a lucky guilty on someone I had been after since Day 2 who I called out for being indie (he was, just not the one I thought he was!).... why? Because someone who was tunneling me from the beginning hates my playstyle and/or had a hunch?

Please, explain to me why out of all the people in this game you're worried about the un-cced cop who's proven his ability.

I'm well aware a godfather could be in this game and haven't necessarily counted you out. You're just not on the top of my list and won't be for some time.
First off, I think we can assume X1 as town either way. There is no way you and him were part of a bus, so since you claimed a town result on him, it's safe to assume he's town. (Not to mention Zen's townflip was a huge town tell for him.)

I know it's completely possible he was just tunneling, but I'm worried. X1 was practically foaming at the mouth going after you, and I'm reluctant to clear people on claims in a Xiivi game (the cop claim was the only reason CDubs got lynched, and a big reason you didn't yesterday). The fact that his playerslot has been abducted makes me even more paranoid. It might be nothing, but still...

Remember Steel's idiotic singer-themed mafia that was named DGames mafia for some unfathomable reason? One of the mafia had what was basically a doc safeclaim in that game, which severely messed us up in LYLO. And I remember in Kirby King's unintended consequences one of the mafia had a cop-variant role as a safeclaim. The point I'm making is that PR safeclaims for mafia aren't without precedent.

@Ran
Wasn't there some point where you thought the abductor was mafia?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, good. I'm thinking Beatstick would be for an OS/Red Ryu Lynch then. (He has stated that upon Zen town he'd look at those two, yet if he flipped up scum he'd look at X1 and me, keep this noted)

Hmmm I don't think so. I know that the abductor is indie, maybe it was another role.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, I think we should re-evaluate reads on OS since X1 did try hard enough to catch OS. I just feel bad that I called him a fool.

Beat!

Smash Master
Ran, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure that I said was ok with an OS lynch BEFORE he claimed cop with guilty on a player who flipped scum.

Red Ryu is still possible though. Want to hear more from him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes. I have played Aimafia with those roles. Also, I have first seen this role in a game with Sir Bedevere in it... I think it was nightmare before christmas or something...

Even so, roles I have heard of yet confuse me: Firefighter, Arsonist, Fire and Water (or ice) dragons or something... I was one of those roles once and didn't do well. Also primer. Don't know much about them though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You are correct Beatstick. I guess Red Ryu should be looked at though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also: I think the role I was confused about was the janitor.

I know the abductor abducts. (I probably didn't know what flips reffered to that role though)

Top Bottom