• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
X1, I'd like a little more posting from you man. <3

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Are you referring to Ryker there, Gheb? If so, do you consider him scummy, or simply someone that needs more scrutiny than what he's gotten/is currently getting?

So yeah I was gonna do more stuff today but birthday johns and then hours of skype fun deal with it. It's my birthday dammit. I'll be back tomorrow, doin' mah thing and such.

In the interim I want people to un-forget J. Ryker, how do you feel about J? How do you feel about my case on J? Consider the two independent of one another, then together. I have the same question in my heart of hearts for Gordito, Circus, Choice, Soup, and well. Most of the game, really, because only Gheb has both given him a stance and commented on whether he can be moved. Everyone else, from what I can see, just let the updated case fall to the wayside despite prior ties to such interests.

On that note, Wash, Ran, and RR have unsatisfactory content on this. Answer the above. Shina and Gandhi as well. Yes, this is most of if not the entire game. That's how overlooked I feel J has been, and at the present moment I want to revive the damn push, properly.

Ran, replying to my comment about the case being shoved aside by saying you feel I should ask everyone's opinion and continue to push his lynch (regardless of what I glean, apparently? What?) while offering no opinion on the matter is just :glare:

**** like this makes it impossible for me to accept you as town and you've got yourself an FoS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I was telling you to stop *****ing about people not commenting because it seems they are busy pushing other matters and instead REMIND THEM ABOUT J DAMN IT.

It's damn odd that instead of asking me "Thank you for commenting on that, but why didn't you comment on it?" You just drop a FoS when you get the chance to do it. You say **** LIKE THIS but then what other **** are you talking about?

When ever you ask for an opinion I have answered and you never freaking followed up. For example the WL/Ryker connection thing, you just let it slip.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's not like I refuse to comment on the Case, and i did read a bit of it but I didn't finish.

I'm currently pushing for WL but I still am for a J lynch.

Oh, the 'answer the above' part I did not see. I'll get to it.

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
Ran I'm getting to it. I just got out of an exam and am reading up. If by chance I get pulled away then I'll post what I have up to that point. I'm around the 600s right now

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Regarding your case:

The wagon

I think you should look back at Choice's very first post, and Axel's response to that. Why do you think he said anything about that?

About his post to Ryker, I thought it was an odd way of trying to paint him as scum. Revenge would be null and it wouldn't automatically make him scum. I have said this before.

I know his reads there didn't seem substantial and that is why I asked him about it.

Yeah it seemed odd, it was like he tried to find ANYTHING to put a vote on him to save himself.

Interim:

Now this is interesting, and I have forgotten. Zen has told me that he wouldn't talk to me for personal reasons. So posts from Axel that addressed me might have been J.

Yes I have mentioned that his buddying of you was SOOO nasty, because he was trying to mitigate your attack. Now that he was under less pressure he had a chance to turn on you as much as he could.

Resurrection

Yeah Fluff posting I dunno. AtE it depends on how and why he is using it. For example, is he trying to twist people's words?

I can see that he ASKED me "Why do I think you aren't following up your questions Ran?" instead of actually giving my thoughts. He then says it was rhetorical, but before he said "It is VERY clear, answer it" yet being a rhetorical question.

I have already explained why I tried to see what he was talking about. He has done this to me before and always puts me as null so he can paint me as scum later.

He also posts around in other games (I have seen it today) and doesn't post here. I DON'T GIVE A ****. HE SHOULD BE POSTING HERE TOO.

Those are my thoughts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: #1127

I can see that he ASKED me "Why do I think you aren't following up your questions Ran?" instead of actually giving my thoughts. He then says it was rhetorical, but before he said "It is VERY clear, answer it" yet being a rhetorical question.

Should be

I can see that he ASKED me "Why do I think you aren't following up your questions Ran?" instead of actually giving HIS thoughts. He then says it was rhetorical, but before he said "It is VERY clear, answer it" yet being a rhetorical question.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Shin can die. (from what i've seen)
Choice can die
Gord can die.
Ran can die.

my main problem is trying to find priority between who should die first.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have explained why I did that later on. (I was wondering WHERE he has seen this and I thought it was related to Gheb)

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
Its all chronologically quoted/referenced and responded to as I read it until the bit where I just post reads. Towards the end of the thread I may have skimmed a little

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

Takes a null tell as a scum tell. Also states he has done a full read yet only gives reads without explaining it. States he didn't like the axel wagon but THAT WAS NOT THE WHOLE THREAD.
Are you aware that the post before this you said RR was scum without explaining it? Why are you allowed to post reads before explaining them and RR isn't? Why is it appropriate to call RR scum for doing that, rather than asking him for explanation?

Lol, Ruy calling my posts useless.

If you don't like the content I'm producing, then you should ask me for further content.
Really?

Why defend him? What has he done to make you think he's town? Is there any legitimacy to my cry of Axel scum?
No but seriously now Ryker you're being stupid. People are null until evidence points either way, I really don't get if you think this is cute or even if you think what you are doing will actually gain something but don't ****ing bull****

@Ryker: What do you think about WL buddying you and what does it imply about his alignment? Also what do you think about him buddying you and listing you as null-leaning-slightly-scum

@Circus: When Axel said "This side's" I don't think he means town, I think he means one side of the hydra, or one head.

Difference between Ran and I in terms of reads: I don't have a ****ton of nulls. I've got a few towns and a bunch of people that need to jump the **** off a cliff.

Also I have explained why Ryker's scummy in my #419. Please go read it.
Yeah no. Expand means EXPAND. Not repeat.

@EE: Do you think Vibe tells hold as much weight as traditional scumtells? Also if J AtE's as town and scum, what does the Overcompensation (by not AtE'ing) tell you?

@Gheb: In #518 you specifically state Evil Eye lives up to his name an cannot be trusted, yet in #521 you state you haven't judged him. Explain?

Shina's attitude is not a scum tell.
And what about content/lack threreof?

@Soup's #574: Do you actually think you were justified in asking Axel to claim when you did?

@Gord: Really? You don't think that tunnelling for a whole day, distracting town is something scum WOULDN'T do? You say scum have better things to do? Seriously****ingretarded.jpg. Now I'm not saying that insta-makes ryker scum, but acting like he's obv town because of it is dumb as ****

I see my poems has gotten long
If you don't read it I understand
For often times I preach it's wrong
To let your posts get out of hand

So here's the tl:dr version for all of you who are too lazy to read
On EE, Gorf, Shina and Ghandi much more pressure we need!

Vote EE

:059:
Hey guys, lets pressure some inactives! Yeah!!!!

Don't like Gheb, that post and the next one I find incredibly weak. He attacks EE for attacking Choice (or is gheb talking about Axel?) (a popular target) without refuting the idea of them being scum. Gheb do you think if EE was town and thought Choice (Or Axel) was scum, that he should have refrained from attacking him?

@WL: Seriously what up viz a viz buddying ryker -> Voting ryker -> buddying

Yeh, I don't like J's buddying of his attacker either. Seems like very subtle AtE
Where do you find facepalm images?

JFYI all, bleeding from my eyeballs led me to heavily skim posts in the region 700-760

if you're viewing the thread, why not talk? recon mission or somethin?
Would you like me to respond to just the stuff that appears on the top page without having read the thread? Or like me to read the couple of pages I have time for and then post one or two reads which are very likely going to be massively dated?

@ghandi:
who's play do you dislike the most toDay?
out of all the wagons toDay, which did you like the best?
which did you think was the least justified?
do you think any of the previous/current wagons are the play of the day or do you think town should look elsewhere?
what are your thoughts on J, gordito and shinarouji?
when you made your #799, why did you only address me and not anything else going on?

i'm also still waiting for a response on my #589. you said later tonight yesterday so i figure its coming soon.
Tie between you/Gord
Gord's if that counts as a real wagon
What a dumb question. Clearly Axel's at the start of the Day
Should be pretty clear from other answers. I want to lynch you/Gord
J scummy Gord scum. Shin maybe scum.
Doesn't matter I'm getting to everything now.

Riiiight a few reads.

EE I've been null on for a while but his choice to stop pointless bickering which Choice and Gheb looks town to me, he could have easily continued the pointless discussion, wasting time and taking probably no flak for it. His consistency with posting and with the J case I also like.

Gheb Seriously why are you pushing this wall thing so hard on EE? Do you genuinely have no worthwhile content? You also, like Choice seem to have no desire to convince anyone of anything particular.

Choice's #543 basically sums up several of his previous posts, showing that the product of a couple of ISO-like things is 2 nulls and a townread on Ran, at first reminded me of Asdioh in Bingo, but Asdioh actually gained something from doing what he was doing. Choice appears to gain very little and makes no pressing effort in convincing town of anything, particularly of any scumreads. His picks for ISOs are also three of the least active players, almost as if he's looking to get no strong reads. This is furthered in #630 when he gives an RR null read and gives up on his gheb read for no specified reason. The Circus/Choice exchange from #663 - #670 I like very much. Makes Circus look good, and even better on a Choice scumflip whereas Choice looks very scummy in the way he defends himself. Reminds me of J in DKR in the way he responds to stuff, just less aggressive. Tries to act like Circus was stretching his words

J (#684) states that the play will most likely be him (J) or RR, ignoring Choice as a possible lynch target is telling on either of their scumflips imo. This post also has a couple of cases of J quoting stuff and just.. not responding to it, chatting about which head posted or buddying EE. He says at the end "oh well I have to take responsibility for what Zen said" but never actually does so.Don't like J's continued defence in #777, but Gord's is even worse. #810 is disgusting, the whole thing makes me feel dirty - self-meta to defend himself and attacks EE possibly the most non-committal way possible. Ryker's already covered this though - #813 is still no improvement. His reads are very largely null and weak or no reasoning for them

WL I feel slightly better on, probably helped by Gord and Choice's scummyness but I really don't understand where people's town reads on him come from at all. I find his play wrt: Ryker to be particularly contrary but this current him/Ryker exchange I feel could be telling. I have them both listed as potential scummies right now. MY earlier points on Ryker I dismissed as idiocy but in recent light iono.

Unvote

Probably will vote when I get home

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
Also Ryker, What about WL dismissing Ran's questions is scummy? Not gonna lie I sometimes skim what Ran says based on reputation in like every game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wanted to know what question you had in mind. Then I asked you another question because you didn't want to answer my question. (Which is annoying)

Ok, I'm going to assume your statement had to do with me questioning Gheb?
*facedesk* Why Ran Why?

J in a Nutshell (I'm going to use J and Axel interchangeably, regardless of whom he says made what post)

The Wagon

-Axel is turbowagoned to L-2. Poker face response. Key point - Has no apparent problem with what is from his town POV a ML being driven for meta reasons. This should be a point of concern. I feel that it is overcompensation for the fact that they've been put at L-2 already but cannot afford to show signs of creaking.
This is just an opinion on the matter EE. To put it honestly, I knew the wagon was stupid and I knew it wasn't gonna lynch me or anything. Ryker has done this stuff of stuff before and I have been there to actually help push the type of wagon that formed on this slot. My wagon was done to bait reads and reactions and I was just watching to see what formed of it. There was absolutely no threat of my ML. This point is mainly just your opinion on what a "townie" should be like.

The Interim

-With the exception of replying to my Gigabots jokevote, disappears completely as the Choice wagon runs its course run up to L-1, then stalls. Unvotes by the time this has become particularly clear.
*shrug* I don't get the point of this little thingy. Is this another point to us being wagon hoppy and the like?

I feel like making a stamp that just says "Reaching." and posting it on your forehead for this. That is barely AtE especially since you bring up the fact eariler I am the "AtE guru" and if I wanted to AtE, I would. I'll take the hit on the fluff post however since that was just me being funny to Soupa, but it's a reaching point to use in a scum-case yet again. Not everything has to be serious.

Oh yeah.

Epilogue:

I don't think Soup and J can be on a scumteam, and I don't think Choice and J can be on a scumteam. Because of this, and because of the strength of my suspicions of J, I feel that his lynch would be productive and beneficial to town.
Ew @ your last line. "His lynch would be productive and beneficial to town." That is extremely sugar-coated way of "Just kill the *****." You are trying to play the...oh what's the word...saintly(?) card because you say regardless of what I flip that it would be beneficial for my slot to die. Well guess what pal? I have used the same old tired line as scum to get people lynched because they hold better connections and because of "how strong my feeling is." Also you are only considering the fact that I flip scum which in itself is tunnely. When I don't flip scum, your reads are gonna be so skewered because of your first line. You are trying to make it seem like I am the best option regardless so why not put everything on the table? Also because I show light towards only two people to you, that makes me for a good lynch? Oh my sweet jeezus.

EE, your "case" as you may call it can be described with these words: reaching, tunnely, conjecture, or just bluntly, a whole lot of bull****.

Nobody has good reason for scumGord jesus christ. What am I being pressured for, insufficient posting? Well what the eff is scummy about that? I'm sorry that I'm greeted to 4~5 pages of content and Ranmaru a day when I come home, and my posting is limited. Like, REALLY, I don't know why people think I'm scummy.

You guys gotta stop LEGITIMATELY gunning inactives. There's plenty'a scumpicks out here, even though I disagree with many. Gunning inactives is just lazy and stupid.

Decided. J and EE are of the same alignment. Sure (at the point that I'm reading), EE has a scum read on em, but they just sound so f***ing fake it hurts.

This is just an example, but really it's ridiculous.

I'm starting to feel a bit better about Gheb. Seeing that most, if not all, of my suspicion was meta based, I can see where that holds no water, and tbh, yea I DO get a town vibe from em. Damn it, yea, Gheb is town.

Never saw Circus pose a RykerLaundry question, but they're not aligned imo. AND FOR ALL THAT NEED SUPER CLARIFICATION: Not TvT or SvS. SvT or TvS. I'd rather Ryker dead first though.

Unvote Vote: Ryker
Ew ew ew ew. The AtE at the beginning is scarring and just overdone. There is advicedogging with some trying to throw away the heat by saying, "Oh there is other scummy people to look at." EE/J = same alignment, and the way you worded it you think we are both scum together and not TvT. Soooo~ you think both J and EE are scum and you think we are scumbuddies as well. Yet! Here's the kicker. You vote Ryker of all people at the end who just caught heat when you just said yourself that EE/J are both scum, you even just had your vote on my slot but change it! What is this crap? You need to die, now.

Hi, nice to meet ya! <3

As of right now, keeping in mind that I'm going page by page, I don't really have much on Gordito. From what I can recall of his posts nothing especially stood out to me as anything special, so I don't have much of a read yet. As for EE I think Gheb was fine in bringing attention to him since he hasn't been all that active either.

Out of Riddle and Ryker in general, I'd definitely see Ryker go. Much love for him, but the way he plays makes it difficult to keep up, predict, and get a read on him because of how his play changes from game to game. He's much harder to read than Riddle is because he's always incredibly agressive.
Oh a friendly face <3. Thank you for your answers. Also Ryker can go as well but your reasoning is very very off.

Choice can die
Gord can die.
Ran can die.

I agree to this somewhat. I am still null on Choice but I have no attachments to him so he can go free-diving without a parachute. Gord/Ran can deffo die. I want Gord more though, Ran is just.....bleck.

You should've seen my reaction.

@EE: I want that scumGord case you were promising when you get back. I also want it before you rebuttal my defense, the reason should be obvious.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
***random side note***

Happy Birthday EE regardless and don't respond till you are done having fun!

***done with fluff post***

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Ghandi: Yes, I just didn't like that he had a FULL read and just stated all his reads like that. (It wouldn't show examples of him knowing the full content) Not only that but I just get RE4 RR vibes because of his lack of contribution. You are right though and I'll try to give reasons whenever I get a vibe, it's just that upon his FULL READ bs I reacted with "I'm good with RR going". Notice how he has disappeared and hasn't really posted recently?

Well he had to catch up just like you did. That doesn't mean scum, just mean's he is useless. I'm still waiting on him to answer why he voted RR. But I'm ok with him going but I put the scummies higher up my list. RR > SHINA because RR seems scummier to me AND is as useless as Shina.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Someone responded to EE's case with their opinion? o_O

Regarding your case:

The wagon

I think you should look back at Choice's very first post, and Axel's response to that. Why do you think he said anything about that?

About his post to Ryker, I thought it was an odd way of trying to paint him as scum. Revenge would be null and it wouldn't automatically make him scum. I have said this before.

I know his reads there didn't seem substantial and that is why I asked him about it.

Yeah it seemed odd, it was like he tried to find ANYTHING to put a vote on him to save himself.

Interim:

Now this is interesting, and I have forgotten. Zen has told me that he wouldn't talk to me for personal reasons. So posts from Axel that addressed me might have been J.

Yes I have mentioned that his buddying of you was SOOO nasty, because he was trying to mitigate your attack. Now that he was under less pressure he had a chance to turn on you as much as he could.

Resurrection

Yeah Fluff posting I dunno. AtE it depends on how and why he is using it. For example, is he trying to twist people's words?

I have already explained why I tried to see what he was talking about. He has done this to me before and always puts me as null so he can paint me as scum later.

He also posts around in other games (I have seen it today) and doesn't post here. I DON'T GIVE A ****. HE SHOULD BE POSTING HERE TOO.

Those are my thoughts.
Oh, there is nothing to respond to since I honestly can't talk after reading this post. I can't and I truthfully don't want to. At least some of EE's points made sense but this post is just disgustingly off.

HoS: Ranmaru

You just replaced Gheb as my #2 scum-pick.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Again you weren't asking because you said it was rhetorical. Then you said it was a VERY clear question.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Quote me where I was saying that question was rhetorical before I told you it was very clear and that you needed to answer it.

You cannot.

And okay I guess I didn't see that part but that doesn't negate how blantantly bleck that response is. You replaced Gheb "so quickly" as you call it because of how scummy you are being is just too much to ignore.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You didn't answer my question, why did you ask me to expand on a question you won't even answer? *sigh* (that last question was rhetorical)

Also I think I worded that weird, I like EE not just based on the attack on me, but because of the stuff he has done and continued to do. EE hasn't really struck a chord with me.
This right here.

Give reasons, J.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also you seem to acknowledge that I answered you, since you quoted me with the link that refers to the response.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You saying "It was VERY clear" came before that, but I'm assuming you were re-iterating that was just rhetorical and that I shouldn't have had to answer it.

#HBC | ѕoup

J said:
Soupamario said:
Shin can die.
Choice can die
Gord can die.
Ran can die.

I agree to this somewhat. I am still null on Choice but I have no attachments to him so he can go free-diving without a parachute. Gord/Ran can deffo die. I want Gord more though, Ran is just.....bleck.
J, why did you omit out Shin, her attack on her attacker is blatant OMGUS, and it's not structured very well, and i smelled some AtE too.

#HBC | ѕoup

gandhi said:
@Soup's #574: Do you actually think you were justified in asking Axel to claim when you did?
No, i wasn't, when i look back also i see gheb never said he had information so basically this was bad play on my part.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J, why did you omit out Shin, her attack on her attacker is blatant OMGUS, and it's not structured very well, and i smelled some AtE too.
Hmmm, if J flipped scum, I'd say he was purposely ignoring Shin to make it seem like they were partners.

I don't know if J has ever talked to Shin or about him.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think it would be that obvious, but i may be wrong, i'm going over J's rebuttal right now and deciding if my town read still stays; probably wouldn't be my priority anyways.

#HBC | ѕoup

Shina, what's your call on J? give me more reads besides your attacker, i don't care if you don't or do write me a wall, just do it kthx.

#HBC | ѕoup

updated reads

Town -
WL
Ryker
EE
Choice (i've changed my mind, i think choice is town, deal with it.)
Red Ryu (VI)
Circus

Null -
Gheb (lean town)
J
Ranmaru (lean idiot town or scum)
Shina (lean scum)
Gandhi (lean town)

Scum -
Gordito

bolded are people i want alive and don't suggest for policy lynches later or the alike.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: People who are not bolded are set to change; even despite my read i would advocate a lynch against them if the means come to an end.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Never was implied. You are just trying to cover for Soup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA06Z5e1ZFc

No? No. Everyone knows that there's likely a four-man scum team. Throwing Gheb on the list doesn't create a scum team. It creates a scum pool, just in case he gets one wrong. He's essentially creating a list of players he believes the scum reside in. Telling you this is not defending Soup.

You said that Ryker was scummy and useless. You never gave a good reason as to what his scumminess is, and you are trying to base it on meta.

I think I've said five ****ing times that it's impossible to use meta on Ryker. I'm not dumb enough to fall into that trap. I explained why m

You say that you pick the former because that is what you WANT to pick. Or rather, you have to, to seem like you are looking for scum and not just useless sea of waste like Shina.
bull****

Re-iterate your next to scum picks please.
After Ryker?

Circus for his lack of action after calling me out for White-Knighting Ryker and I question Gorf/J. Both give me slightly scummy vibes but nothing I'd lynch for. You, Inaro, Choice, and Red Ruy strike me as good policy lynches.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Simple. Ask people about Gord. Ask them if they really think he should be let go and all. It would show that he cares about getting Gord lynched.
you act like this is not what he's been doing and the pictures are an extra measure to get his way oh gog are you ********

Top Bottom