• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I'll help you out for the wario list. Hunger has been inactive for a few months now I believe so in my opinion it should be...

1)Ally
2) kryst/bass/Malcolm
3)krystedez/bassem/Malcolm
4)krystedez/bassem/Malcolm
5) blue rogue

:phone:

I heard ally beat gnes with wario? Does anybody know if he has beaten anybody else that is notable? I just put
him at 1st because a lot of people are saying his wario is legit.

Edit: on 2nd thought Malcolm hasn't really been doing better than me and kryst so idk how I would rank the 3 of us. I honestly think we are on the same level.
If you think you're on the same level as Malcolm, then you should go by accomplishments. And with that said, Malcolm still is #1 for best Wario, unless you want to consider Ally.

Regardless, Malcolm should be top 2, regardless of his inactivity. The dude doesn't even play Brawl but whenever he rarely attends a tourney, he tends to make noise.

On a side note: Pink Fresh don't care probably so he won't say anything. However, I'd still put him as the best Lucas.

And the Lucas v. Marth MU is impossible. I don't care if you've beaten MikeHaze, Kadaj or Zex. I'd put $50 down that I could beat any Lucas with Marth.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
But Mekos...
FOW beating Shaky doesn't prove he's better.
Also, Shaky lost one round earlier to the person FOW lost to in losers...
So... his losing first doesn't do anything...

Plus, a few people here are talking about how they had a harder time vs. Shaky than FOW.

Coney

Smash Master
Plus, a few people here are talking about how they had a harder time vs. Shaky than FOW.
i ****ing hate this

*play really good ______ *

"wow, you're really good! probably better than [top main of character]! i don't need to think about it or reflect on the match we just had or my matches with [top main of character] in the past, because i know in my heart of hearts that you, person who i most recently played, are indeed the best"

this happens so much

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
But Mekos...
FOW beating Shaky doesn't prove he's better.
Also, Shaky lost one round earlier to the person FOW lost to in losers...
So... his losing first doesn't do anything...

I wish there was a like button for this because I'm liking all of it.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
i ****ing hate this

"wow, you're really good! probably better than [top main of character]! i don't need to think about it or reflect on the match we just had or my matches with [top main of character] in the past, because i know in my heart of hearts that you, person who i most recently played, are indeed the best"

this happens so much
LOL

Base rankings off tournament results IMO. The only thing that matters. Maybe MMs, but even those can be flawed.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Seeing how Scatt can't play until next year, Luigi's list update will be ineresting. Scatt would have made it to top four at least. He's been very consistent.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I could come here and meatride Shaky, but instead I'm gonna Meatride Hrnut and how he's definitely a top 5 Snake...

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
who'd he beat/lose to
oh, and him being the highest placing zelda there doesn't mean much when
1. Nobody plays Zelda
2. I don't recall any of the other top Zelda's going to Genesis

Ven beat razmakazi, praxis, lada, yoshq, Mikehaze (just marth), and more. He lost to izumi, rain, terbear, asa, Silly Kyle and choice.

and you are correct with one and two statements so its even more so he should be first as the top Zeldas have yet to do better.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I think Ven deserves a move up, but not above Ed and Riot. He has done pretty well for himself at Genesis 2. Linkz hasn't even been to a regional to my knowledge so Ven deserves #4 at the least. I dunno about being above #3. I'll leave that to Ed and Fujin when they namesearch this x3

:rosalina:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Ven hasn't done well just at Genesis 2 he has gotten PR'd in vegas for the past 3 months now. Beating Fow's Ness before and Z in his locals constantly placing well. Went to a SoCal tourney and beat Vato & Rich Brown! Basically he been very active enough for top 2 and then did great a genesis (also beat T0mmy), didn't do so hot Pools round 2 which was a pretty stacked pool.

This all has been done in a matter of 3-4 months

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I could come here and meatride Shaky, but instead I'm gonna Meatride Minkand how he's definitely a top 2 Puff...
Mink= Top 2 Puff
Minkbeat Big lou's diddy game 2.
He's obviouslyu the best.
I think Mink deserves a move up, but not abovDapuffster cause he's awesome. He has done pretty well for himself in FL.
:rosalina:
Mink is prob 2nd best puff imo but he doesnt travel enough to get the results to prove it
12 posts HYPE
I fixed all of this.....

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The best ness is obviously Dinah.

someone's in the kitchen with diiiiiiiiinah
someone's in the kitchen i know oh oh oh

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ven hasn't done well just at Genesis 2 he has gotten PR'd in vegas for the past 3 months now. Beating Fow's Ness before and Z in his locals constantly placing well. Went to a SoCal tourney and beat Vato & Rich Brown! Basically he been very active enough for top 2 and then did great a genesis (also beat T0mmy), didn't do so hot Pools round 2 which was a pretty stacked pool.

This all has been done in a matter of 3-4 months
... Excuse me?

Where is this PR you speak of?

I mean even though it probably won't matter once Z updates it again and probably puts... I have to say Lycan and myself for 4th and 5th, even though I'll be the first to tell you that I think there are a few people (best/vivid/clearest example I can think of is Hino or TwinX) who deserve to be PR'd before I can/should even be considered, but now I'm rambling.

Where~!?

My room smells like chili dogs.

:093:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ven beat razmakazi, praxis, lada, yoshq, Mikehaze (just marth), and more. He lost to izumi, rain, terbear, asa, Silly Kyle and choice.

and you are correct with one and two statements so its even more so he should be first as the top Zeldas have yet to do better.
Wait what
We didn't even play a set or in tournament, we each took one friendly off each other and then started playing doubles. Which was AWESOME.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
And the Lucas v. Marth MU is impossible. I don't care if you've beaten MikeHaze, Kadaj or Zex. I'd put $50 down that I could beat any Lucas with Marth.
That statement is pure ignorance. How is it impossible when I just did it. Zex(genesis 2) and Kadaj(some local) was tourney. Mike Haze(genesis 2) was a mm. And next time I see u lets do a $50 mm. Mike Haze and Zex are really amazing players. That bold claim really discredits them.

Anyways I'm out of this convo. It's time to stop over hyping people who have had the opportunity to go to tourneys since 08 and get real. People are just backing up their regions/friends and I see this thread is based off of just emotions which is pointless. It was fun anyways. ;)

(SN: It's funny cuz as Noid and many others say I'm worse soley cuz PF is in their region and friend but their top Power ranked players who travel often(not to give out any names) say I'm easily the best they have ever played. I've left this claim alone for the longest, but I truly don't see it. If i did I would keep silent. The ONLY other lucas player that has impressed me overall is a player named Sanosy(may be misspelled) in VA. But most people haven't heard of him cuz he can't travel much. And I only said something backing myself in the first place cuz that is what this thread is about. I'm out baby!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
... Excuse me?

Where is this PR you speak of?

I mean even though it probably won't matter once Z updates it again and probably puts... I have to say Lycan and myself for 4th and 5th, even though I'll be the first to tell you that I think there are a few people (best/vivid/clearest example I can think of is Hino or TwinX) who deserve to be PR'd before I can/should even be considered, but now I'm rambling.

Where~!?

My room smells like chili dogs.

:093:
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=7939

yes because updating it again after a week is a good idea

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
That statement is pure ignorance. How is it impossible when I just did it. Zex(genesis 2) and Kadaj(some local) was tourney. Mike Haze(genesis 2) was a mm. And next time I see u lets do a $50 mm. Mike Haze and Zex are really amazing players. That bold claim really discredits them.

Anyways I'm out of this convo. It's time to stop over hyping people who have had the opportunity to go to tourneys since 08 and get real. People are just backing up their regions/friends and I see this thread is based off of just emotions which is pointless. It was fun anyways. ;)

(SN: It's funny cuz as Noid and many others say I'm worse soley cuz PF is in their region and friend but their top Power ranked players who travel often(not to give out any names) say I'm easily the best they have ever played. I've left this claim alone for the longest, but I truly don't see it. If i did I would keep silent. The ONLY other lucas player that has impressed me overall is a player named Sanosy(may be misspelled) in VA. But most people haven't heard of him cuz he can't travel much. And I only said something backing myself in the first place cuz that is what this thread is about. I'm out baby!
Read this:
i ****ing hate this

this happens so much
I'm not saying you're bad or anything. But beyond doubles, all I've seen you accomplish are these Marth MMs and victories lately. Which, no offense to the players you've beaten, but that's a joke. I'd gladly $50 MM you. And my Marth is trash. And to put it in perspective? Since when is WC good against LT anyway? EC put freaking Poltergust in the crew battle...

Pink Fresh, while not the most active player, still has more accomplishments than you in singles over the past two years. And his doubles record isn't really subpar either if you check out his results in teaming with Coney at nationals. 9th at Pound V and MLG DC? That's better than anything you've ever done in doubles at a national. I don't care why (you didn't get to team with FOW, that might have changed something, john john john), the point is you haven't accomplished much.

And then the one time you and PF entered a singles tournament at the same time, he outplaced you too? Come on dude. Give me results before calling yourself the best. The Genesis hype is good and I'm glad you got your name out, but you still didn't do much there. You didn't make it out of pools and you had just one clutch upset in doubles while always discrediting your doubles partner as if you don't ever mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom